It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Calexit: Should California be forced to remain part of the U.S. against the will of its people?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Don't you people know it's no longer called California, nowdays it's called "Mexifornia"

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Good Riddance and don't forget not to call FEMA whenever you have a flood fire or earthquake.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Being a part of the united states reminds me of that eagles song Hotel California
" you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave"

The federal government needs to give more power back to the states to decide their own destinies,then we wouldn`t keep having talk of secession after every election.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Good Riddance and don't forget not to call FEMA whenever you have a flood fire or earthquake.

Why would we call FEMA? FEMA is a federal U.S. agency, in otherwords, YOUR country. FEMA is who you guys call every year when tornadoes and floods wipe out your towns and trailer parks, and the rest of the country gets the bill.

Won't be our problem any more. Have fun. Write me from your FEMA camp, will you?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
"Calexit: Should California be forced to remain part of the U.S. against the will of its people?"

The broke, bankrupt state?

Bye, and good riddance.

When fukashima radiation becomes a bigger problem or "the big one" hits, don't look to the rest of the former states for help.

In fact, give it to mexico and be done with it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If people truly support freedom in all it's forms, then let states that wish to secede do so. One of two things will happen.

They will either do fine on their own and never look back, or will have a change of heart.

In lieu of states becoming their own independent countries, there is also territory status. They'd be more autonomous, with reduced reliance on government money. Personally, I think that should be the aim before complete secession. At least you'd have a good idea of what works and what doesn't before total independence.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Let California move on, those freaky people can't feed them selfs without social programs, and I don't give a damn about Hollywood. Perhaps it's just my perspective but I don't think California is worth fighting for. Foxtrot, Uniform, Charle, Kilo those guys.
If you can't figure it out send me a pm.
They are about ten Klicks left of me on my most liberal day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join