It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Feng Shui Consultant: Two years of bad luck for him starting Feb 5, 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
After last night's election surprise I got to wondering about how such an unexpected upset could occur. Was there something in the stars that could of been a portent? And as many are asking, what happens now, going forward?

After some digging around I found this article dated 07 Nov 2016 from Quartz

Trump will enter two years of bad luck starting Feb 5, 2017, the year of the rooster, cautions Pun-Yin. He will be confronted with even worse trouble in 2018, when his own zodiac clashes with another year of the dog. Highlighting Trump’s demeanor, Pun-Yin says: “The voters already see how Trump is when things are going his way. Can you imagine in the next two cycles, when he’ll be in crashing cycles?”

Pun-Yin is Trump's highly revered female feng shui consultant. She helped him revamp NYC Trump Tower & International Hotel.

What got me was the date: 5 Feb 2017. What the devil is so special about the date? Couldn't find anything of substance on Trump's progressed astro chart with transits, but I'm only an amateur astrologer that dabbles, mostly for my own self. And although I do feng shui for myself as an art of placement and flying stars, I've never gotten the hang of using it in a predictive way.

So I started hunting. 5 Feb 2017 is a Sunday. Super Bowl Sunday as in NFL football. Super Bowl Sunday 2017 will be in Houston TX., home of two of the 10 largest oil refineries in the US., not to mention a whole lotta of other smaller ones and a literally a boatload of tankers.

5 Feb 2017 is also a national holiday for Mexico-Constitution Day.

Coincidence? What are the chances of something going really wonky or really south on or around that date?

I wish I had a better handle on horary astrology - I'd try to do a chart for Houston and/or Trump on that date around the time the Super Bowl usually begins, but alas I've just started learning it and boy is it confusing!!!

Another thing I dug up was that the date the electoral college votes are due, 19 Dec 2016, Mercury goes retrograde while conjunct Pluto, which may open the door to possible faithless electors, especially given that his court date for the Trump University fraud case is before that on 28 Nov 2016.

Any thoughts ya'll?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Poop of the first order!
Mavericks don't need luck!
Go TRUMP Go! And I.m a BREXITEER Brit!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SCGrits

There is only one kind of luck worse than the sort which this revered Feng Shui consultant has prophesied. That is the sort of luck one has to have, to draw the short straw which permits a person to pay any attention what so ever to furniture placement as a spiritual exercise.

What a drip he must be.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SCGrits

I guess it could concern someone who believed in that kind of religion or occult,but for a normal person,just like picking up newspaper and reading a horoscope,depending on who wrote article,all say something different,in other words so what!

top topics

join