It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

4 Men Went Missing From Desert During 97' Phoenix Lights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's a great film!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
yeah, I think this might have originated as a fake story. I found a reddit post that dug into it alittle bit and the guys research traced the story back to what looks like a hoax article.

dang it! I miss the older days of the internet when there was still room to wonder about stuff like this.
edit on 10-11-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776
I lived in Az for a while,read many story's of people dying from dehydration while hiking near Superstition mountain,but never heard that story of a disapperance,no follow up,nothing about finding vehicle,I think the story made up to make story sound more intriguing

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The movie that you post "Fire in the Sky" is about the Travis Walton case of the mid-1970s and happened near Snowflake, Arizona and is not even remotely connected to the Phoenix event.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I've always been intrigued with the Phoenix Lights. I actually used to have a Brown Univeristy student that was a regular fare of mine that saw it when she was 7 I believe she said. Said her family lived up on the side of one of the mountains so they got a bit of a different view of than those on the flat.

Vie always wondered how many lives changed that night after seeing it. We already know about the ones that have made it into the news over the years, even the governor later went on to admit he saw it after that stupid fiasco he caused to begin with.

The lives of the little man though. The ones we never heard about. Wonder what other strange things may have happened. If I recall if traversed quite a bit of the state. Could be many people that we've never heard of, small town folk or what have you with stories that are kept hush hush.... Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Something certainly happened that night to affect that many people.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

There is a subscribe button at the top of each thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

The movie that you post "Fire in the Sky" is about the Travis Walton case of the mid-1970s and happened near Snowflake, Arizona and is not even remotely connected to the Phoenix event.

I didn't post that movie, the first person to reply posted that

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
My apologies everyone, it seems this story is just a viral marketing campaign for the movie.

I humbly hang my head in shame as I request the mods move this to the hoax bin.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well, if true, they should've known better:

edit on 11/10/2016 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join