It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The "Uneducated White" Vote

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The reason you don't hear about the uneducated minority votes as their own designation.. because the minority votes predominantly go towardsee a single candidate statistically whether they are educated or not.

Caucasian males however... with a college education.. vote completely different from Caucasian males without a college education.

Those with college, voted Hillary

Those without voted Trump

It's not that hard to understand.

College educated (Several actually) white male here. Voted Trump. And I'm in a very large building of college educated (mostly) white people and a majority of them also voted Trump. Care to explain how that is possible?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I won't beat around the bush about it...Just because you graduated college, it doesn't mean you're smart. It means you are educated about the one thing you went to school for.
Let's say you have a business degree. Fine.
Can you build a house? Read a blueprint? Can you run the plumbing on that house? The electricity? Plan and build the ductwork for the heating and a/c? Can you install the heating and a/c/ unit? Can you roof the house? Do the siding?

Can you fix pretty much anything on a car? Replace the alternator? Spark plugs, the MAF [ oh wait...do you even know what that is? ] can you even change a flat or do you call a tow truck?

Can you weld?

In short, do you have any useful skills? ....or are you just "smart" in that one thing you were taught?

I seriously get sick of hearing that if you didn't go to college and get a little piece of paper, you're "uneducated" and that somehow, that makes those who did better than those who didn't.

yep you can have all the book learnin in the world, but that doesn't always help in the real world.

when i had my shop open, i've seen engineers that designed machine try to repair them. they could look at diagrams and schematics and tell you what it might be, but when it came to finding it in the machines, or diagnosing it with out one they didn't know their a@@ from a whole in the ground.

that's one reason why i've always said that engineers should always have to spend time in the field doing repairs and installations before designing anything.

can i answer the MAF question?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Those poor old white people, yeah, they are all racist, right?

What a joke, when people are going to understand that it was not only white people that voted for him.

It was latinos and all kind of minorities, it was Blacks here in the south, yes you don't need a college degree to understand that everybody in all side of the American life spectrum voted for him.

This remind me when Obama won that the loser side claimed it was the black vote that gave him the white house

We been here and done that, every election year.

Darn and I know too, I have been voting since 1978.

Get over it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It is offensive and demeaning. This is why Trump won. The vast majority of the population in this country falls into that category. We used to call this The Working Class, and it had an element of pride. The only population that it is socially appropriate to ridicule, demean and marginalize are any white people (but especially white males) that are lower middle class or less. That makes for a lot of people and they are fed up, desperate, and ignored by being told that they don't have it as bad as minorities so they should just shut up. Meanwhile, they are working 2-5 different (usually part time so no health insurance) jobs per household, trying to put food on the table, targeted nearly as much by police as minorities and told to stop whining because White Privilege.

Trump catered to this frustrated majority demographic and surprise...! He is now our President Elect. I don't think he is going to do anything for these working class white people; he just told them what they wanted to hear so that he could get elected, but I understand why so many people supported him. There. I said it. My racist, bigoted self I guess.

edit on 10-11-2016 by redhorse because: Wall O Text

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
so, the democrat party of division and intolerance is now trying to divide us based on education, they must have got tired of dividing us based on race,gender,religion.....
edit on 10-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

The Canadian Troll is back LOL!!!! I thought you had run away for good now that Trumpo won! lulz

Oh my thank you for the attention, why would i leave because trump won, is victory or defeat will not affect me in any way, i am just here to remind people the dumb # they poat daily.
edit on 10-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
silly
Iphone
edit on 10-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wow, so I'm "uneducated" because I didn't finish college...And, according to Hillary and Elizabeth Warren, I'm also going to hell because I didn't vote for a woman.

Crazy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Progressive-Left Wing-Democrat system will never stop with their divide memes.

They're already setting up the 5th columns.

The MSM is not happy right now and they will continue the dreck.

They've all been exposed and their job is tougher now.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Trump got the majority of the college educated white vote, too... Something the media isn't telling, and he won the female vote by 10%. The only thing the media got right about this election is that Trump would get the majority of the "uneducated" white vote. He got 27% to 30% of the Hispanic vote, and doubled the black vote that Romney got.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yeah, you finally took your boot off my neck for a Change. Thank you domina!

LOLOLOL!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The reason you don't hear about the uneducated minority votes as their own designation.. because the minority votes predominantly go towardsee a single candidate statistically whether they are educated or not.

Caucasian males however... with a college education.. vote completely different from Caucasian males without a college education.

Those with college, voted Hillary

Those without voted Trump

It's not that hard to understand.

Trump got 10% more college educated vote than Hillary.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

lol That's golden I tell ya'. Golden!

As to the OP, it's putting people down. Trump is an idiot and the only people that support him are idiots. And they're all white. Blah blah blah They are butthurt and lashing out.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
so, the democrat party of division and intolerance is now trying to divide us based on education, they must have got tired of dividing us based on race,gender,religion.....

It's nothing to do with one party or the other - why did you assume it was the Democrats? It's about breaking down what type of person voted for whom. It's used mainly by statisticians and people who use those statistics. If the Dems did badly with the white working class male, the next candidate might look and see if there is mileage in pushing for that demographic a little harder. If the Republicans didn't do so well in the black community, likewise.

I can't understand how people don't just know that - it isn't hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join