It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The "Uneducated White" Vote

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I have a Masters Degree in " Street Smarts " , does that make me Uneducated ? ......LOL

P.S. Yes , I am one of those Big Bad White Guyz....
edit on 10-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
False, I have a degree and voted Trump. If you consider having a degree being "educated".

This was meant to be a reply to another poster OP, so disregard. Unsure why I can't directly reply to a poster when using my phone.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Because white guys are scary 'cough'.

lol.....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Where does a minority college educated trump voter fit in?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

Anywhere but somebodies narrative.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Major fail. My father, brother and myself college educated and voted Trump. All true AMERICANS did

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Along with Clint Eastwood who definately did.

Look! that damn chair is finally EMPTY!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I get the biggest laugh from the people believing this still believe what the media tells them. Even after the colossal and epic failure of their shoe-in candidate. How long does your neck have to be to bury your head that deep in bullsh#t??

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
They need to find a reason for their failure, they did the same with Brexit saying it were the old people's vote that won the election. What they forget is that uneducated or old, or whatever, they are still people and its still a democracy, so every vote counts no matter what!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: mkultra11

White Folks are Blamed for Everything in this Country . It's a FACT In Canada .

Poor thing, we got lost of safe places up north for your ilk, oh and dont forget to tell us how successful you are lol.

That's where all the educated people are moving to, now that Trump won.

That's ok, who needs em.

Oh, btw...

Trump won whites with a college degree 49% to 45%.

In 2012, Romney won college whites by a somewhat wider margin in 2012 (56%-42%). Trump’s advantage among this group is the same as John McCain’s margin in 2008 (51%-47%).

www.pewresearch.org...

edit on 11 10 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

The Canadian Troll is back LOL!!!! I thought you had run away for good now that Trumpo won! lulz

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Care to share your source, or should I take your word for it?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: RickinVa

I have a Masters Degree in " Street Smarts " , does that make me Uneducated ? ......LOL

P.S. Yes , I am one of those Big Bad White Guyz....

From The College of Hard Knocks?

I went there too!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

A nice moon ride perhaps?

The sun would do.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

From demonstrations of violence,rioting,looks like the poor uneducated were supporting Hillary,funny how the media does a spin,same with low life liberals,my relatives are all dems and all in ,I'm thinking white trash and deadbeats vote for free handouts,the educated voted for Trump they didn't fall for the free feed

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I listen to NPR radio every morning while I am getting ready for work basically because it is the only news talk that I can get to come in clearly. For months they have been harping on how the unwashed masses are voting for Trump. I always felt that their goal was to try to shame educated people out of voting for Trump. Didn't work for me. I have 2 college degrees and I voted for Trump.

Sal

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Great post mkultra11 - you are right on the money. Thanks to president obama racism against white men has become popular and encouraged.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I won't beat around the bush about it...Just because you graduated college, it doesn't mean you're smart. It means you are educated about the one thing you went to school for.
Let's say you have a business degree. Fine.
Can you build a house? Read a blueprint? Can you run the plumbing on that house? The electricity? Plan and build the ductwork for the heating and a/c? Can you install the heating and a/c/ unit? Can you roof the house? Do the siding?

Can you fix pretty much anything on a car? Replace the alternator? Spark plugs, the MAF [ oh wait...do you even know what that is? ] can you even change a flat or do you call a tow truck?

Can you weld?

In short, do you have any useful skills? ....or are you just "smart" in that one thing you were taught?

I seriously get sick of hearing that if you didn't go to college and get a little piece of paper, you're "uneducated" and that somehow, that makes those who did better than those who didn't.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Actually no:

Trump won college educated whites by 6+ points
AND
Trump won white women by 10 points
AND
Trump won 30% of the formerly Spanish conquestadore population

You're still regurgitating the bull# you were fed before the election. You probably still believe the polls right? Lmao

edit on 10-11-2016 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2016 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Using exit polls, Trump won the majority of votes from the largest demographic which is termed as 'uneducated white male' or 'working class white male'. It's a term, a way of dissecting different demographics for statistical purposes. It's not new to this election or any that has taken place for the last few decades. Hopefully it's obvious 'uneducated' in and of itself doesn't mean stupid, more about qualifications and type of job the person is likely to have.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join