It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The "Uneducated White" Vote

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It draws it's own contrast from asking peoples education. You couldn't make these conclusions without dropping knowledge of the "educated vote".

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

2 AASs and part of a BA I am intelligent enough to understand what happens if you MISHANDLE sensitive items.
Your theory is f##kin bogus.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

im white highly intelligent, have education and military service... please kindly shut the # up, and go riot with your friends in our streets tonight.

plane and simple, Trump is not the best president elect there could be, but he is better than the alternative.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm 1% in education and have extra large Trump sign out front. And for each additional dollar someone earns they become less likely to vote democrat. Let em keep marching around for $15 an hour and stop subsidizing their healthcare see what they have to say about that.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

This piece in a very liberal newspaper starts to get to the heart of the matter.

Liberal hubris cost the Democrats and the Remain camp the votes on both sides of the pond.

The comments are particularly enlightening with the first signs of people from within that sphere beginning to see the error of writ in off contrary views as simply thick or racist.

Sadly this is still a minority view among Libs who are sounding like they are in favour of ending universal suffrage...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Eh ?

www.youtube.com...

Lol kid is bragging about being rich, msg me in private what you do, and how much is your net worth, should be funny.

edit on 10-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The reason you don't hear about the uneducated minority votes as their own designation.. because the minority votes predominantly go towardsee a single candidate statistically whether they are educated or not.

Caucasian males however... with a college education.. vote completely different from Caucasian males without a college education.

Those with college, voted Hillary

Those without voted Trump

It's not that hard to understand.

Sorry what??.....

College or University does not grant commonsense or logic, some of the most gifted people I know and work with are self educated and some of the most idiotic and moronic have degrees....

Non argument

RA

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
In Australia (leftist propaganda wasteland that it is), it took no time at all for the soundbites to start filtering through. "Trump won because all the rednecks voted."

Like Trump snuck alarm clocks into a bunch of hillbilly cabins overnight with a poste-it note that said "Vote fer me, y'all."

I forsee a lot of nodding and smiling in my future should the subject of American politics be raised.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Eh ?

www.youtube.com...

Lol kid is bragging about being rich, msg me in private what you do, and how much is your net worth, should be funny.

You are completely unhinged monkey boy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Eh ?

www.youtube.com...

I would have to Charge you for that Information Son , and I don't Think you could Afford it ..... 6 Decades says you Still might be Livin' in your Moms Basement ........)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Red Trump - Blue Clinton

Source

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Eh ?

www.youtube.com...

I would have to Charge you for that Information Son , and I don't Think you could Afford it ..... 6 Decades says you Still might be Livin' in your Moms Basement ........)

Lol cant finish what you started, come on son show me the money, i live in the mountains, cant dig basements here, but hey i hear new jersey is very fancy lol
edit on 10-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
So. The uneducated 'white man' voted did they? What about the Hispanics? What about the Latinos and the blacks?

No doubt it would serve your puerile post if everyone who voted for Trump was uneducated. Obviously, your own 'uneducated' mind can't accept the democratic process from obviously educated people who can actually read and write.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
To most older people uneducated doesn't mean lack of a college degree, it means illiterate... unable to read or write.

I find that to be highly offensive and completely untrue of the majority of the people who voted for Trump.

Calling or inferring that people are illiterate because of their choice of a candidate is not going to win you any votes in a popularity contest like the presidential race.
edit on R262016-11-10T01:26:50-06:00k2611Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R322016-11-10T01:32:01-06:00k3211Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I've got a degree in electronics engineering. Yet I credit my 90%+ of my knowledge to being self-taught (probably closer to 96%, and ever increasing everyday that number). I work very hard at it. All the time. Forever.

Then there's wisdom, essentially none of which I got from school aside from the conformity they tried to instill into me during grades schools.

And there it is: the universities seem to be more about conformity and identity politics now, than they are actual education.

So Hillary can have that vote.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Anti-Trump Dingbats Don't Know Why They Are Protesting

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hillary Supporters Sign Petition to REPEAL the BILL of RIGHTS

He's got scores of videos along those lines.
edit on 10-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Yes it's totally offensive and demeaning to anglosaxons and white people.

Not Cool of them

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join