It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ironic, isn't it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Isn't it funny that the one candidate that complained about the election being rigged, lost the popular vote and still won the presidency?

That is all this thread is proclaiming, so need for partisan animosity. I simply thought it was ironic. Now I'm anxious to see what Trump truly changes for the best.

Got my fingers crossed. Have a good one!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intelligenthoodlum33

Very ironic.

Even more so since he called for a REVOLUTION over the EXACT SAME situation when he thought Romney had won the popular vote only to lose due to the electoral college:

In 2012 Trump called for a revolution saying "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy".

Hes a two faced hypocrite, more than happy to dismiss his prior position simply because hes the beneficiary.

edit on 9-11-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Its interesting the news isnt showing all the electoral votes still, just the popular vote count. Makes it seem closer, which is the narrtive I think they are pushing. With the actual count, its going to be closer to 306-232. I dont see how a 74 point difference can have a popular vote like that. I think the media is in full spin mode, trying to cause a revolution. Or the owners of the news. They are scared. We are being played. We need to calm down and focus. We need to come together against the establishment. They are still there. They are still working. We need to wake up, again.
edit on 9-11-2016 by panaque because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I would not Call Losing the Popular Vote by 20,000 Votes being a Mandate for Hillary Clinton . If you Factor in that the Dems have a Larger Registered Voter Base than the Reps , that is Basically a Tie in the Popular Vote .
edit on 10-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You really don't think the media was actively trying to rig the election with biased reporting and flat out disinformation?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

What was the actual difference? Less than 1 million votes? A statistical tie.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I uploaded this about an hour ago, might as well get maximum usage out of it. This was our President-elect in 2012 expressing his upset over that election:

edit on 2016-11-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It's also ironic that Thom Hartman (Liberal Radio Show Host) was extremely pizzed off 3 weeks ago, when Donald Trump said that he might not accept the election results.

Yet today, he was angry that this country doesn't elect its Presidents, the way we elect our Governors. That the majority of voters choose the winner. Not gimmicks, like the Electoral College.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yet today, he was angry that this country doesn't elect its Presidents, the way we elect our Governors. That the majority of voters choose the winner. Not gimmicks, like the Electoral College.

Are you paraphrasing Hartman or are you saying the electoral college is a gimmick?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Arent there 3 states not declared yet .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

We were All a Victim of a Donald Trump Psych-Op there . Those Tweets were meant for Media Consumption . Also Free Advertising for the Trump Campaign .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
You really don't think the media was actively trying to rig the election with biased reporting and flat out disinformation?

Now, they are rigging the post election results. LOL Still in denial stage. "How can our *oversampled* polls be so wrong?" "How did he win, when we were always saying he won't???"
edit on 10-11-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I uploaded this about an hour ago, might as well get maximum usage out of it. This was our President-elect in 2012 expressing his upset over that election:

He disagrees with the system, but since they never changed the rules he'll use it to his advantage. Haven't we heard that before?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

It was rigged, and he still won. That's the beauty of it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well, I expect anyone to accept results that fall in their favor, but I'm perplexed that he even got as many votes as he did.

We all wanted change... a change from the usual BS network, but only time will tell if he is the right instrument for that change.

I moved to Japan years ago, so I have no pony in this race. However, I wish my fellow countrymen and the world, the best. With a republican congress by his side, this is the time to get things done.

Keep your heads up, America.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You know the best thing about this? He didnt like the political system so he decided to get off his ass and do something about it.
Hats off to TRUMP>

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

" Truth Will Ultimately Prevail where there is Pains to Bring it to Light . "

George Washington

That is a Very Telling Tidbit on how President Elect Trump Thinks .
TRUTH Seems to be an Important Concept to him . He Is in George's Position Now , will he Rise to the Occasion ? Hmm....
edit on 10-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Actually I think it is more ironic that the entire leftist media harped on trump and his supporters for weeks about him "not willing to accept the results" and now those same mouthpieces and their viewer's are doing exactly that, godamn hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

I would say the irony on both sides is equally delicious. To be honest, I am still utterly shocked that Clinton lost, since I did truly believe it to be a rigged (or at least massively unfairly influenced) election. Then again, I suppose it is harder to rig the presidential election than the primaries, and perhaps a few less of the insecure voting machines were used than she would have liked.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
May be it was 'rigged' in his favor.. the insiders inside MIC/NSA wants Trump as their leader, not Hillary. It is not rigged per say, it is how they manipulate people to vote for one vs other - no Saudi/Russia connection leaks - no tax return leaks either. Media didn't pick up on his Saudi connection either..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join