It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump Supporters Forgive All Who Attacked our President-elect?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As Donald Trump supporters, should we abide by the "Golden Rule" and turn the other cheek... Forgive and Forget? Just write them off as Par for the course, in a tough Presidential election campaign?

Omarosa: Trump campaign will remember its 'enemies'

Former "Apprentice" contestant Omarosa Manigault hit back at the prominent Republicans who refused to vote for Donald Trump, saying the campaign is keeping track of its "enemies," according to the Independent Journal Review.

Omarosa, who was responding to a question about South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham's decision to vote for independent candidate Evan McMullin, warned that Trump would remember who supported him on Election Day.

"If [Graham] felt his interests was with that candidate, God bless him. I would never judge anybody for exercising their right to and the freedom to choose who they want," she said, according to the Independent Journal Review. "But let me just tell you, Mr. Trump has a long memory and we're keeping a list."

Trump has reportedly plotted to punish his enemies in the past, with the New York Times reporting that he once threatened to fund a super PAC with "vengeance as its core mission."

Here's one supporter than seems to think that vengeance is his... So sayeth the horde?

edit on 11/10/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sure forgive them and then never watch their blatantly biased television broadcast or ever read their blatantly biased print media again. (If you ever did in the first place).

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

oh skadi chill out, it's not THAT bad, it's never been THAT bad and I was just a passive trump supporter mostly because we had a choice between two # piles

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I swear , since returning to ATS I am pretty sure the average age on here now is 12-18. The responses on this thread alone are so juvenile I cannot read most of them without feeling like I am in grade school. Shame.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
That is exactly right. The few snowflakes that I personally know were relentless with their hate because I didn't back Hillary.
McCain supporters did not protest in the streets, spewing hate when he lost to Obama in 2008 and neither did Romney supporters when he lost to him in 2012.
it is unbelievable that these mob mentality clowns are in the street now calling for violence against Trump and Trump supporters.
Liberalism is a special kind of mental illness that should be given a top priority in this country to find a solution or cure for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

The Climate Change Backers are Freaking Out .
The Obamacare Backers are Freaking Out .
The Snowflake Liberal Supporters are freaking Out .
The Globalists U.N. is Freaking Out .
The Little Twits are Freaking Out .

After 8 Freakin' Years of Obamanation , I have Kept my Cool knowing one day it would Finally be Over . I Feel Fine .....

<< 1  2  3   >>

join