It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump Supporters Forgive All Who Attacked our President-elect?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: TrueAmerican
Leave it to Trump supporters to claim its still rigged even after winning.

You know, most things that are 'rigged' don't have so much leeway.

And why do you think it is that Clinton conceded so quickly before even all the votes were counted? Hell, I don't think at this point that even now the votes have ALL been counted. Because she saw the writing on the wall by 11:00 pm last night that the grand scheme had failed somehow. The percentages just weren't right. Not enough votes were flipped. And I guarantee you her close-in little pocket of filth schemers saw it too, and rather than risk an all-out investigation into the hacks, and subsequent exposure, like what happened with Clinton Curtis down in Florida, it was better to leave well enough alone and try again another day. Another day, as in, 2020.

We will never know just how big that landslide REALLY was for Trump.

You literally live in a fantasy lol. Least gracious winners to ever take the White House. Why even count votes if you're 'hacking millions'?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
A better question would be, should those of who pointed out what a cosmic joke and waste of oxygen your beloved Day-Glo Fuerher is really care what you cultists think of us, or if we even want your forgiveness.

The answer two both questions is, a resounding NO.

In fact, do continue your tantrums and tirades against all who laugh at you and your clown-elect. I find them a refreshing break from all the endless bitching, moaning, and crying the defeated War Hag's camp. And you guys just help me remember how good it feels not to be one of you.

I will give you Chump-Tards your proper credit and thanks for two things. You did remove the Killary and the immediate threat of WW3, and likely helped kickstart a number of secession movements out here, so I at least thank you Kool-Aid drinkers for that.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
November 9, 2016

From the MSM, to Polling Organizations, to the Clinton Campaign, to TV Personalities, Movie Stars and Republican traitors, there were a lot of underhanded, dirty, attacks against Donald Trump and Donald Trump supporters. They were RELENTLESS.

As Donald Trump supporters, should we abide by the "Golden Rule" and turn the other cheek... Forgive and Forget? Just write them off as Par for the course, in a tough Presidential election campaign?

Which attack(s) did you find most offensive and unfair? For me, CNN was the most egregious of them all. I'm currently plotting the best method for cutting their advertising revenue, via urgings to Social Media users. As for the others, I'll forgive, but not forget.

You've put a D list (at best) reality TV celebrity in the white house and you ask if you should be forgiving other people?

How about making sure you hold your next president to account and not forget all the promises he made, and not forgive if he doesn't meet them?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This man pretty much sums up my response to this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

November 9, 2016

From the MSM, to Polling Organizations, to the Clinton Campaign, to TV Personalities, Movie Stars and Republican traitors, there were a lot of underhanded, dirty, attacks against Donald Trump and Donald Trump supporters. They were RELENTLESS.

As Donald Trump supporters, should we abide by the "Golden Rule" and turn the other cheek... Forgive and Forget? Just write them off as Par for the course, in a tough Presidential election campaign?

Which attack(s) did you find most offensive and unfair? For me, CNN was the most egregious of them all. I'm currently plotting the best method for cutting their advertising revenue, via urgings to Social Media users. As for the others, I'll forgive, but not forget.

You've put a D list (at best) reality TV celebrity in the white house and you ask if you should be forgiving other people?

How about making sure you hold your next president to account and not forget all the promises he made, and not forgive if he doesn't meet them?

Love this, this is an example of complete and utter stupidity.
Only a complete moron lacking any kind of intelligent self thought would think Trump is a D list celebrity while he's still a property mogul and billionaire.
Pity you that you fell for the Trump setup where they gave him a TV show, that just so happens to tarnish his reputation, that just so happened to be carried out in the last 4 years of obama right before he(Trump) would decide to run. You claim you think for yourself then you get online and prove yourself wrong with butthurt delusional rants.

Reminds me a Johnny Cash song.

CRY CRY CRY until you wake up alone.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

originally posted by: uncommitted

November 9, 2016

Love this, this is an example of complete and utter stupidity.
Only a complete moron lacking any kind of intelligent self thought would think Trump is a D list celebrity while he's still a property mogul and billionaire.
Pity you that you fell for the Trump setup where they gave him a TV show, that just so happens to tarnish his reputation, that just so happened to be carried out in the last 4 years of obama right before he(Trump) would decide to run. You claim you think for yourself then you get online and prove yourself wrong with butthurt delusional rants.

Reminds me a Johnny Cash song.

CRY CRY CRY until you wake up alone.

I did say D list at best, didn't I? Personally I think that was a little kind, but there you go.

The rest of your post makes no sense - what Trump setup? Are you saying he was somehow forced into appearing on the apprentice? What a weird post.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh good grief. If the notion of this thread doesn't scream entitlement, I don't know what does.

I'm not sorry. I didn't do anything to be sorry about.

Now as far as the media goes... Shut up. Seriously stfu. The media wasn't biased against Trump, they helped elect him. I spent the last two weeks watching quite a bit of CNN and MSNBC (not by choice) and every single time I paid attention there was a Trump surrogate on. Same with network news in the evening or Sunday morning.

Nothing was rigged. Just driven by idiocy and consumption, like everything else.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hi CareWeMust,

originally posted by: carewemust Should Trump Supporters Forgive All Who Attacked our President-elect?
No. Trump's supporters should neither engage in forgiving the Democrats (because it does not work), nor should they engage in gloating and grave-dancing, as Hillary supporters would have done.

Trump's supporters should back off and allow the DoJ and the FBI to do their jobs (after Comey is gone).

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
There might not be any peace though without a few olive branches being extended....

yous might have won the electoral count, but you didn't win the popular vote and that fact should show you that our country is really quite polarized... it might not be a good idea to not forgive and just keep insulting and threatening. the country can't survive without those that yous have been demeaning all along, just as it can't survive without yous.

I have just one question....
if trump starts crotch grabbing (sexually assaulting) the young interns, do they still have the right to defend themselves? can you kick the pres in the nuts for being a jackass???

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I have just one question....
if trump starts crotch grabbing (sexually assaulting) the young interns, do they still have the right to defend themselves? can you kick the pres in the nuts for being a jackass???

They won't have to, because as ludicrous as that childish, crybaby remark is at this point, Melania will do it for them.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

well, if yous don't want to forgive....
why should I???

and what makes you think that she would do much of anything....
how long have they been married? if he is what he claimed to be, she knows it by now. she hasn't stopped him yet, she won't.

so, if he is, and some young intern is groped, does she have the right to defend herself or will secret service haul her away? serious question here... have yous elected a king, unanswerable for his misdeeds, or a president subject to the laws of the land....
so something for yous to think about, in case something like this actually occurs in the next four years...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So let me get this straight. Trump literally just saved your life by averting WW3 with Russia, and you're worried about him groping an intern?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't care if anyone has bad things to say about Trump. I don't feel I need to forgive that.

What I won't forgive are the people who called me racist, sexist, xenophobic because I didn't back Hillary.

They can all suck furniture.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Interesting question.

White house interns aren't stupid. Violently opposing a p***y grab is poor form, get evidence and get paid.
If I was an intern feeling threatened I'd get some pointers from Ms Lewinsky.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

no, you didn't get it straight...

if yous chose not to forgive the people who reacted when your candidate and yous said some pretty flipping offensive things that they found hurtful.....
then why should they forgive yous and your candidate for saying them??
the same goes for the republicans side.... since the democrats have said some pretty hurtful things also...

we can forgive and try to find common ground, or we can keep on opening up those old wounds, some of which have been around since the bush era. but, I don't think the change we need will ever come till those wounds are healed.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

if I had a daughter considering becoming an intern, I be strongly advising her against it...
but well, if she ignored my advice and found herself in the position....
I'd be going with the nutcracker! sorry...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
No one cares about your forgiveness and you definitely don't speak for anyone, but yourself. Get a life, move on, get over yourself, you're the nWo's favorite slave, etc etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Fair enough.
As long as everyone's junk gets attention that's the main thing... I guess.

But regardless of the reason, I just don't think hitting the world's most powerful man in the nuts is the safest avenue.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

no, but it might be the most effective...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What I won't forgive are the people who called me racist, sexist, xenophobic because I didn't back Hillary.

Did you support Trump?

Intellectually dishonest if you did. They're not calling you that because you didn't support Hillary

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join