It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Trump Supporters Forgive All Who Attacked our President-elect?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Are any of them asking for your forgiveness? Because if they do then they give up all rights to later on saying "we told you so" when Donnie ruins the economy, makes the debt skyrocket and more of our boys and girls come home in body bags. Enjoy Trumps victory because you deserve everything that happens to you.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: carewemust

I would say yes considering the fact that he received fewer votes than Hillary Clinton.

a 20,000 Vote Differential is Not a Mandate for Hillary .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

We're a bit disgruntled over the winner aren't we.

The shock will wear off soon so just eat this brownie and you'll be right as rain.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Are any of them asking for your forgiveness? Because if they do then they give up all rights to later on saying "we told you so" when Donnie ruins the economy, makes the debt skyrocket and more of our boys and girls come home in body bags. Enjoy Trumps victory because you deserve everything that happens to you.

Put Down the Cool Aid already Buster , that is just the Left's Scripted Propaganda talking there . It's Amazing How Liberals Always seem to Know the Future , and Always get it Wrong.........

link   

The market will sort them out. If trust in media is any indication, people will naturally find better options. That's what New York Times did back in the late 19th century with their fight against yellow journalism, long before it became the partisan mouthpiece it is today. The time is ripe for fair and unbiased journalism.

link   

I should've bought a copy of News Week with Clintons face on the cover.

Major Collectible now.

link   

Your post would be accurate if Hillary won too. Just replace the name Donnie, with Hillary.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Hillary Clinton got 48% of the popular vote with 59,647,621 ballots.

Yeah but if you subtract about 3 million for grave voters, illegals and cons voting, fraudulent absentee votes, and another 5 million or so for the attempted election theft by hacked voting machine (which failed), Trump easily won the REAL popular vote as well. And I'm being generous.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

It would indeed

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

" The time is ripe for fair and unbiased journalism."

The Only place you will find Fair and Unbiased Journalism Today is in a High School Newspaper .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That first image is how I see a Silly person to be!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Yeah but if you subtract about 3 million for grave voters, illegals and cons voting, fraudulent absentee votes, and another 5 million or so for the attempted election theft by hacked voting machine (which failed), Trump easily won the REAL popular vote as well. And I'm being generous.

It's a Moot Point Now .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I would say yes considering the fact that he received fewer votes than Hillary Clinton.

I just read that over 600,000 votes have yet to be counted in Arizona. Could that be right?
www.azcentral.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I just read that over 600,000 votes have yet to be counted in Arizona. Could that be right?
www.azcentral.com...

I do not Know .

The Most Profound Utterance a Human Being can Ever Voice

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Yes sir.....I believe you are being very generous with that assessment.

I say no because they will be attacking him for his entire term or 2 terms.
Look what is happening in the streets tonight, all these SJWs out there saying F-Trump. Maybe it will blow over, maybe not.
We should always keep our boots on the necks of CNN, MSNBC etc. for the unprecedented bias they showed against Trump, attempting to rig the election with ridiculous questions and hit pieces.

My wife talked to her brother today, he is a huuuuge Clinton/Obama slappy (called Obama the best president we have ever had????). I have had to listen to this nut for the last 9 months about how Trump is Satan himself.
He is completely distraught that she lost, saying "I won't live under a Trump regime!!!". He is coming over for a party this weekend and I am not letting anyone especially him, forget that Trump won.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I think everyone in the USA should shakes hands with one another telling each other "Good game."

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican
Leave it to Trump supporters to claim its still rigged even after winning.

You know, most things that are 'rigged' don't have so much leeway.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The nation needs to move forward and unite, no question.

That said, no way in hell should the MSM be allowed to behave as biased and partisan and deceitful as they have in the recent past. Some sort of non-partisan and hopefully non governmental oversight board should be established somehow to at least vet the 'journalists'.

Those talking heads are just wicked and irresponsible. I will support free speech till the end, but ironically, actual free speech has been the LAST thing we have been seeing from the media cartel. Any of them and/or all of them need to go.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Don't be silly.

The establishment is whomever happens to be in power at the time. In just a little while, it will be the right again, just as it was when Bush was the president. its all bull anyway, because who is on the hot seat does not matter nearly as much as who owns the Federal Reserve.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: TrueAmerican
Leave it to Trump supporters to claim its still rigged even after winning.

You know, most things that are 'rigged' don't have so much leeway.

And why do you think it is that Clinton conceded so quickly before even all the votes were counted? Hell, I don't think at this point that even now the votes have ALL been counted. Because she saw the writing on the wall by 11:00 pm last night that the grand scheme had failed somehow. The percentages just weren't right. Not enough votes were flipped. And I guarantee you her close-in little pocket of filth schemers saw it too, and rather than risk an all-out investigation into the hacks, and subsequent exposure, like what happened with Clinton Curtis down in Florida, it was better to leave well enough alone and try again another day. Another day, as in, 2020.

We will never know just how big that landslide REALLY was for Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join