It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Does the conspiracy community turn on trump???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It is a pretty well known fact that the conspiracy crowd tends to ally with the party not in power...

Any illuminati type goup sectretly planning on doing whatever sinister act, has to be the ones running the government or it doesn't work.

So they tend to flip back and forth.

During the bush years the conspiracy crowd was all "bush caused 911" . Then under Obama it swapped to he was gonna void term limits and crown himself a Muslim king.

So do they stop being anti government for the trump presidency, or do they turn on him and know he is the guy running some shadow cabal???

Can Alex Jones be a pro government shill for 4 years and still keep his audience??

Thoughts?

edit on 9-11-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think we're already starting to see it to some degree. And I'm sure at the first instance of disagreement people like Jones will turn on Trump and start calling him a shill and the like.

I'm suspicious of everyone. I think it's healthy as long as you're not wrapping yourself in tin foil.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Dude about 6 weeks or less after he's inaugurated I'll be bashing the # out of his policies.

My loyalty is to the constitution not a man.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What things, what actions, what policies would he set in motion for those who supported his campaign to turn on him.

Let's make a list...
One. He fought his way to prez elect on a very strong image of being anti establishment. Of not being a politician.
I think we should watch very closely on who he picks for his cabinet. Political names of long time Republican power brokers.

A name that pops to the top of my list is Newt Gingrich. If Gingrich becomes a high ranking cabinet member ,say AT or SoS that would seem to me to be a reversal of his entire image.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I was thinking about this today.. all of these crazies voted for Trump.. partI ally because he was anti-establishment.. and partly because he has a social conservative agenda...

However.. the whole Idea behind establishment.. is that the establishment can't lose... because they are the establishment... they control everything and are the puppeteers of everything.

So therefore, if Trump won... against all polls.. and against the popular vote.. wouldn't that mean that he was the real establishments choice and there make him the real establishment?

The pro trump crowd.. specifically on this site... will be in quote the dilemma in a few months.. when all the conspiracies, and leaks, and everything becomes about Trump.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

One of the biggest complaints about Trump is that he isn't an experienced politician. Isn't it strange that if he takes that complaint to heart and surrounds himself with experience he will be vilified for that as well? What can he possibly do to make people happy?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

all of these crazies voted for Trump

Really? Are we deplorables as well?

SMH

link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
It is a pretty well known fact that the conspiracy crowd tends to ally with the party not in power...

Any illuminati type goup sectretly planning on doing whatever sinister act, has to be the ones running the government or it doesn't work.

So they tend to flip back and forth.

During the bush years the conspiracy crowd was all "bush caused 911" . Then under Obama it swapped to he was gonna void term limits and crown himself a Muslim king.

So do they stop being anti government for the trump presidency, or do they turn on him and know he is the guy running some shadow cabal???

Can Alex Jones be a pro government shill for 4 years and still keep his audience??

Thoughts?

That All Depends on If you Believe in the Tooth Fairy Too.......

link   

I voted for him and I can't wait until we get into it.

The media however? I think they'll be just fine towing or tugging.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
but...but...the foil gives me chills when it crinkles
a reply to: sooth

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

My loyalty is to the constitution not a man.

Amen.

He has a chance to be a great president.
Will he seize the opportunity ??
Who will he pick / appoint ??
More over, how many of those dirty dogs will he fire ??
Its going to be a interesting 2017 (5777).

Buck

Edit :
Speaking of 7s
He Will Be 70 Years, 7 Months And 7 Days Old on His First Full Day in Office.

edit on 9-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: Too damned old to do it right the first time

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Good question.

Some of us were never with him, so it's not much of a stretch for that to turn to open hostility.

I'm willing to give him a chance, but my patience isn't infinite, and I'm not alone in that. If, in four years, he's showing progress in fixing things, or at least trying hard, he'll keep his support, and may very well gain more.

But many of his "supporters" aren't so much for him, as against she who shall not be named anymore by me...

So, he'd be wise to start working on solutions even before he steps into office.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

For one, he can leave Gingrich to molder in his own madness. You probably know I was no supporter of Trump, but now all that can be done is to hope and work to make the reasons so many voted for him become reality. Will I give him a chance? Sure, what else is there to do. My point is that Gingrich is not just a step in the wrong direction, it may be an early telltale of worse things to come. Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
well, I voted for the guy but I'm not a "crazy". So anyway, you could very well be right - but in my 30 years of researching global elite and their plans for the planet...Trump's name has never been mentioned in anything major (e.g. Illuminati, Bilderberg meetings, Nasa coverups, 9/11 insiders, underground alien base financing, you know...the typical tinfoil-type stuff).

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The pro trump crowd.. specifically on this site... will be in quote the dilemma in a few months.. when all the conspiracies, and leaks, and everything becomes about Trump.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Lucidparadox

all of these crazies voted for Trump

Really? Are we deplorables as well?

SMH

Be fair now.

Hillary said halfor of Trumps supporters are a bunch of deplorables.

So it depends on which half you fall in to.

Deplorable half:
If you voted for Trump based on his stances regarding immigration, wall building, Muslims and refugees, views on women, how he views African Americans and inner cities, his views on nuclear weapons, when he said he'd purposely crash the dollar, because he likes putin, because the kkk supports him.

Non- Deplorable Half: Because he's anti-establishment, he's funny, he's easier to relate to, he's running as a Republican, Pro-life, directing funding to improving infrastructure, fix government purchasing so they don't pay more for things than the private sector, attack isis, you believe in his business acumen.

There you have it..

If your in that first category.. yes, your a Deplorable. If you are in the second category... then we just disagree on the path to prosperity and our vision for the future.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Q: Does the conspiracy community turn on trump???

A: That depends on Trump...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

So...

Here's the thing. The reality of it is, that both the Republicans and the Democrats, the right and the left, the rich and the poor, are under the control of an organisation which cares little for who happens to be president, because it does not matter to them one bit. They own the government and the people in totality, the ground beneath their feet, the walls and foundations, the roads and gas mains, the electrical grid and the banking syndicates. They own all this, and the federal reserve as well. You are not permitted to know their names for certain, or elect these individuals or affect them in any way.

They own your country no matter what, and it is they who have the greatest say in what happens next, because no one can argue with the dollar signs these people can put up, no, not even Trump. They are not beholden to the same laws that you or I are, they are not party to the same sorrows, joys, hardships or comforts that you regular folk are. They are people who live and breathe control as readily as you and I breathe air.

So, no matter who is in government, unless their intention is to destroy the underpinnings of the corruption in the centre of the country, which is not on the ticket this time around at all, then nothing will change, and the government will still look like the main problem.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
once they see the how much the oil and coal companies run his # the narrative of him "not being owned by anyone" will disintegrate and there will be even less than the current less than half of america that wants him in. And then once that smog sets in like it's beijing, oh man, people will learn their lesson about the importance of knowing which changes they want rather than just wanting change in general. maybe this needs to happen to make people realize if they want change they have to work for it themselves and together as a whole rather than waiting for some hero to come along every 4 years to do it for them. whether you love him or you hate him, you're going to hate him very fast. my prediction

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I was thinking about this today.. all of these crazies voted for Trump.. partI ally because he was anti-establishment.. and partly because he has a social conservative agenda...

You forgot about partially because the Clinton Campaign used every dirty trick in the book (and some not in it) to win, including bias MSM sources. Partially because she used such underhanded tactics to get Sanders out the running. Partially because of Wikileaks too.

So therefore, if Trump won... against all polls.. and against the popular vote.. wouldn't that mean that he was the real establishments choice and there make him the real establishment?

Hillary was the Elite's candidate but her manipulation of Trump to Presidential Candidate backfired and we are where we are. Time will tell us what kind of President Trump is, as long as he's not bumped off before he can take to office. One thing I can tell you about the good people of ATS (I guess you must be relatively new or you would know this too) is that they will be scrutinising The Donald's actions like no other Pres and they will be the first.to call him out when he steps out of line.

Long live ATS....
edit on 10/11/16 by djz3ro because: the damn layout gremlins stole a "["

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

One of the biggest complaints about Trump is that he isn't an experienced politician. Isn't it strange that if he takes that complaint to heart and surrounds himself with experience he will be vilified for that as well?

Complaint? He's proud of it, it was one of the things people liked about him, after all its politicians that screw countries over all the time.

I hate that I find myself having, to some extent, to defend Trump as I find him bullish and a bit of an idiot but it could have been much worse, we could have had another Clinton.aa leader of the Free World....
edit on 10/11/16 by djz3ro because: The grammar gremlins put myobile service provider in there. Why damn you gremlins, why?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join