It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep Wash DC Estab Already Plotting to Undermine Anti-Estab Platform of Pres-Elect Trump?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This OP will involve several month's of reporting backroom deals, shady characters, idealog's plotting to maintain their "power" in Washington DC.
Subscribe.

I was spending today enjoying Mr. Trump's great victory...listening to Rush Limbaugh destroy lib's in the morning and listening Mark Levin in my commute home.

In our two of Mark's show he divulges some "insider info" about NJ Governor Chris Christie new role.
He is the new Administration's Transition Team Leader.
Mark explains that ex-Bush, ex-Romney "staff" are filling the new positions...secretly.

Listen:
Here

Senator Mitch McConnell shady statements around 52 minute mark.
Not surprising to most ATS members he is the establishments hard core operative.

Speaker Ryan might become a big problem at any moment...around 47 minute mark.
Not surprising to most ATS members.

Chris Christie comments begins at 1:15:30.
From very credible source...but not ever to be exposed by Mark.

Updates in days and week's to come...Levin is on the prowl.

edit on 9-11-2016 by Granite because: sp

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I guess this is where I find the whole notion of him being "anti-establishment" is bound to fall short.

Exactly who is he supposed to put into his cabinet?

I suppose it is speaking a bit early, but my money is his cabinet will be littered with CFR/FED representation. Simply a changing of the guards as we see each time the elite switch up the Democrat/Republican game.

If he was actually "anti-establishment" one could comfortably bet on Ron Paul being a part of his cabinet, hell even Sanders may have a spot... time will tell!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Precisely...

Mark's experience and knowledge of RINO-types is extensive...he recommended a very public trashing of the garbage.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Well Levin himself is an establishment, statist, gatekeeper, scum bag. No one was more opposed to Ron Paul simply because Dr. Paul wanted to cut off all foreign welfare including the handouts to Israel.

That having been said, I would agree that some of Trump's 100 day agenda is "anti-establishment" the term limits, anti-lobbying etc.

But its mostly just window dressing.

I want to see him dismantle the IRS, the NSA, the Federal Reserve, get rid of the bureaucrats from the ATF to Interior, repeal the NFA, put a stop to civil asset forfeitures, stop the federal militarization of the police, immediately cut spending, restore the 4th Amendment, put a halt to indefinite detentions, warrant-less spying, watch lists, bring the troops home, stop the foreign wars, gut the federal register...

There are literally hundreds of pressing issues which can be addressed immediately.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I am not trying to pick fights today so I won't be snarky but my opinion? Trump may be the first President to have never held office or served as a high ranking officer in the military but he's far from anti-establishment.

There will be no "lock her up!" or "draining of the swamp" and there never was going to be. They're floating Newt Gingrich for SoS. That should end all speculation right there. What other names do we have being floated around?

Steve Mnuchin? Made his fortune at Goldman Sachs just like his father before him. He's been a big money raiser for both the GOP and the Dens forever. Want to have your head explode? He used to run Soros Fund Management. He bought was was left of IndyMac with a coalition of rich guys that included... George Soros.

None of you want to hear it from me but hey, listen to Zero Hedge.

Hell, even Stephen Bannon is former Goldman Sachs. Worse than that, Stephen Bannon is hedgefund billionaire Robert Mercer's boy. Robert Mercer being a principal investor in Breitbart going right back to I believe, 4 days before Andrew Breitbart's death (IIRC). Not saying they killed Andrew Breitbart of course!

Mercer paid Kellyanne Conway's company at least $1 million this election from a PAC that is basically his personal PAC. That PAC was in fact run by Conway until she became an advisor at the Trump campaign. When she left there, David Bossie took over running it.

You do know who David Bossie is right? David Bossie is President of Citizen's United which of course is responsible for open up to the floodgates to all that establishment dark money. He's a longtime political operative and his former boss, the fonder of Citizen's United is the founder of Western Journalism.

Worse yet is that Robert Mercer is the principal investor in Cambridge Analytica. Cambridge Analytica is an offshoot of SCL Group which is no lie, contracted by world government's to conduct disinfo campaigns. See this thread. I also show where Rudy Guilani's law firm (past and present) received large sums of money from Mercer. The other two candidates who used CA this season? Cruz of course (who was Mercer's first choice btw) and Ben Carson. The two former candidates to endorse Trump.

Hell, Mercer's even paid Paul Ryan's PAC (Team Ryan) $500k. In September. Take a look at that thread, lots of research in there.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

That having been said, I would agree that some of Trump's 100 day agenda is "anti-establishment" the term limits, anti-lobbying etc.

None of that will be happening. Congress sure as hell isn't having any of that.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Rush Limbaugh And Mark Levin i

Red Flag Alert ! Two Neo Con Bush Family Hacks .

Mr. Trump will Avoid Anyone Connected to the Bush Family Like the Plague.........

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

The liberal thieves will find out the cookie jar is duct taped shut,now they will have to perform no more free lunches on the taxpayers,no more having whole familys working for Dem party,when a Democrat get's voted in,they hire their whole family,so when they vacate office,whole family jobless,why they riot,it's a scam

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
HEy guys just because he has a cabinent dont mean he wont do what he wants to do no matter what they tell him. Look for them to be all Yes men.

top topics

join