It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why is Nobody Marching on the Media Establishment?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Yes fair question even though my snark detector went into the yellow.

My answer is yes, this absolutely applies to ALL media. I see your a long time member but I don't recall seeing you in the threads over the months and that's none of my business. However, my consternation far outweighed my affinity for Trump. I was not fond of either and made up my mind the day before the election.

The media (press) in my eyes needs to have some sort of solid integrity to remain under the protection of the constitution.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Kryties

Yes fair question even though my snark detector went into the yellow.

Not sure why, it was a genuine question.

My answer is yes, this absolutely applies to ALL media.

Great. Thankyou for clarifying.

I see your a long time member but I don't recall seeing you in the threads over the months and that's none of my business.

I have a life outside ATS mate. Not sure what on Earth that has to do with the question though. I read ATS daily, I just don't always post - as is my prerogative if I so wish.

However, my consternation far outweighed my affinity for Trump. I was not fond of either and made up my mind the day before the election.

The media (press) in my eyes needs to have some sort of solid integrity to remain under the protection of the constitution.

Integrity of the press is something I can absolutely agree with. There is a fine line between freedom of speech and reporting blatant lies and misleading facts to suit an agenda. ALL media, no matter what side they take, is guilty of this.

edit on 10/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

My hell did he hurt your feelings? Get over it already! People are tired of feeling like they have to guard their every word.

One of the reasons people voted for Trump is because he is out spoken ! He is the same in public as he is in private. Unlike someone who admits that she speaks differently in public than she does in private.

On topic The media needs to be taken to task. Any web site that doesn't allow comments cant be trusted any way. Why? Because they don't want to hear your opinion, and they don't want to be called out on their lies.
I stopped going to the main stream media because I don't like to be spoon fed a load of crap.
Although the main stream media said it best on election night. They were worried that the public wasn't going to trust their election coverage. Gee I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Easy to fix them,just change channels,or better yet turn the thing off,go outside experiance reality,I haven't watched it in about 20 yrs,and in my social circle,Kardashians,DWTS never enters the conversation,who cares what a bunch of entitled clowns have to say,and that goes for media too,they should be on the comedy channel,but then again stupid isn't always funny

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Turning it off yes, that is an obviously easy answer. I see it the same as ignoring an infection however.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah i expected that to happen.

let's hope it doesn't last much longer.

Day 6.

I thought you knew the future!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The major networks other than Fox have network ratings in the toilet.
I'd consider that an effective boycott.

Even after this election I know a lot of people unhappy with how Fox handled themselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I truly hope that real journalism and reporting can make a comeback. I don't care what name is on the header.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join