It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why is Nobody Marching on the Media Establishment?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This election has shown us that the drive by main stream media keeps pushing it's narrative. Polls, pundits, graphics, documentaries have molded the views and inserted talking points into the mouths of the masses.

It was in the bag for Hillary. Even had me ready to concede before my vote was counted. The American people spoke at the ballot box and completely destroyed the narrative.

We saw through Wikileaks how the DNC colluded with the MSM to prop up HRC for the presidency.

Tonight protests are in multiple cities across the nation tonight protesting their opposition to the President Elect DJT. Why aren't they marching right into the source that fed them the sandwich they are eating?

Do we even have the ability to make these entertainment hubs fall to their knees? At what point does freedom of press become moot for their mind raping cause?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah i expected that to happen.

let's hope it doesn't last much longer.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

They need a sheepdog to take them to CNN

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
This election has shown us that the drive by main stream media keeps pushing it's narrative. Polls, pundits, graphics, documentaries have molded the views and inserted talking points into the mouths of the masses.

It was in the bag for Hillary. Even had me ready to concede before my vote was counted. The American people spoke at the ballot box and completely destroyed the narrative.

We saw through Wikileaks how the DNC colluded with the MSM to prop up HRC for the presidency.

Tonight protests are in multiple cities across the nation tonight protesting their opposition to the President Elect DJT. Why aren't they marching right into the source that fed them the sandwich they are eating?

Do we even have the ability to make these entertainment hubs fall to their knees? At what point does freedom of press become moot for their mind raping cause?

Because it has nothing to do with the media..republicans and definatly conservatism..because all the hard core conservatives barely supported him..

This was an election where people wanted change..and the DNC put forward the most status quo/establishment candidate period.

ALOT of democrats and left leaning people voted trump. Why? because half of Trumps policies were Bernie sanders policies.

This doesn't mean people believe all the Fox News propaganda..it means they hate the establishment and HRC is their poster boy.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

lol yeah that works too.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I just said the same thing to my wife...

These people should be protesting CNN headquarters,, not Trump tower.

The media is directly responsible for the reaction you see tonight.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

What timing...I was just doing a search on the deplorable antics of the press and this happened:

The people have been given a reason to riot by those they trust - they know nothing other than subliminal servitude, though they don't even know that.

Fu(ked we be...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I disagree and think it has everything to do with the media or the medium as it were. Who stands to gain anything by having these protests tonight for instance?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Who would I vote for in the future, that is the question I am asking my self right now, because I see no one on the horizon.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Frighteningly accurate.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Better question would to ask would be what options will the media put in front of you to choose from

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I just said the same thing to my wife...

These people should be protesting CNN headquarters,, not Trump tower.

The media is directly responsible for the reaction you see tonight.

Why are you going to blame the media, Trump has said more than a few things to piss people off.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

a reply to: BubbaJoe

Better question would to ask would be what options will the media put in front of you to choose from

I bought my first computer in 1984, and haven't paid much attention to the MSM since 1991. I read them all, and the candidates put forth, by both parties in 2016 were seriously lacking.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

No we did not. I presume you're talking about the Atlas media recommendations? Those don't say anything like what has been reported by certain non-reputable sites which clearly don't even bother to check their sources.

Tonight protests are in multiple cities across the nation tonight protesting their opposition to the President Elect DJT.

Because they're idiots, no doubt.

Why aren't they marching right into the source that fed them the sandwich they are eating?

The media didn't feed them anything. Polling organizations, almost universally, failed to anticipate record voter turnout among white, blue collar males -- because that trend did not exist in prior polling cycles.

They did predict that demographic would go to Trump, just not in those numbers.

I've made the same point with regard to the fake internet media blitz that fabricated so many stories about Clinton that it's ridiculous, including some of the same stories I assume you're citing now.

The stand out from this election cycle is that the mainstream media, biased as they are, does not make a significant portion of their income out of outright fabrications, while a huge chunk of the alternative media does.

Why aren't you guys marching on the BS websites that lied to you for the last few months?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

I disagree and think it has everything to do with the media or the medium as it were. Who stands to gain anything by having these protests tonight for instance?

I dont see anything to be gained by the protests.

It was hillary and the media bashing trump for more than a week after he didnt say he would accept the results if hillary won...

And now we have the progressives that wont accept the results. How ironic!

I agree with JoshuaCox, because he is spot on regarding the DNCs status quo candidate and regarding Trumps adoption of Bernies policies.

The media is to blame too. These truths can and do co-exist together nicely.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I am pretty much a "if you are not feeding, financing, or f'ng me, kinda guy, you have nothing to say about the way I live my life.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Because all TVs have an off button. Last night the networks posted dismal overall ratings compared to prior election coverage. I'd guess half of the viewers they did have were just there for the spectacle of major displays of anchorman butthurt. That novelty has worn off and the news channels will now experience the same steady decline in ratings that the NFL is suffering since the ridiculous millionaire refusing to honor the anthem protest began and Americans opted to stop watching.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
What all this is going to mean? that every time somebody post information from the main news sources we are to play devils advocate and say, if is from CNN, NBC, CNBC or Fox, it can not be trusted?

I wonder. Can we trust any media anymore?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers
There is documented proof to the contrary. It is the reason DWS lost her position mind you.
observer.com...

Some failed to anticipate even though every logical sign should lead them to believe it would be.
www.businessinsider.com...

If your claiming that they BS websites should be marched on then how could the media at the same time not be feeding anyone anything?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

There is something to be gained by the protests. Ratings, not much else

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join