It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the Hard Truth: You Never Had an Election. Trump was Pre-selected

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
(Ran Out of Space)

Some predictive Programming with some clues towards truth, for those who want to assemble the puzzle. Take this warning seriously, because your soul is at stake. The allegory in the scene below is the truth. Lucifer needs an invite.

This is how this spirit works. It tricks you into accepting her as an angel of light.

Another clue (and another way for the Jesuits to tell the truth in your face without you noticing.)

At 1:03 mins in, the lyrics say: "come on come on and let me in" while the image of Mary is shown.

Sure, let her in at your own peril. Trump already did. And this shall be shown to all in time.
I am happy for one reason. Jesus is coming. Are you all ready? The Trumpet has been blown.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: tigertatzen

Some people seem to have this continued obsession of disgust for Hillary Clinton, but I haven't seen a real, practical reason for it yet. I don't understand the disdain some people have for her.

The Catholic connection seems like a stretch. A lot of it seems like he just threw spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks. The Simpson's part is curious though. I'll have to look up and see if a Clinton would lead to World War 3, or if that's just Americans projecting their own unfounded fears toward her.

I don't like any of them, personally. And by that I mean any of them. Every last one of them are rotten to the core. I have always known that. I will not stand in support of any of them, ever. They do not serve the interests of anyone but themselves.

I don't understand the hatred for Hillary either...simply because it is so singularly venomous. The narrative is that she was beaten down by triumphant Trump...so why the continued vitriol? Why the continued bashing and gloating and spiteful baiting? Hell...it's all you can find here.

The nasty behavior is being encouraged for a reason. It serves a specific purpose. They need to keep us divided, and they know people have developed a taste for blood...after all, it was they who kept ringing the dinner bell.

I think their smug sense of superiority might be knocked down a few pegs if it suddenly came to light that the entire time they've been preening and strutting for their "hero", he and the rest of his buddies have been sitting back, laughing at how easy it is to fool everyone. It is going to become very apparent to both sides that this has been nothing more than an elaborate ruse, and I believe it will happen very soon.

This is not exclusive to just this election. This has been going on for a very, very long time. My own father tried to warn me about this, more than twenty years ago, and he was in a position to know something about it. I wish I had paid better attention then, but I never forgot his words.

If you think the Catholic connection is too much of a stretch, try connecting those dots yourself. That's what it took for me to see it. And the more you dig, the more you find. So much so in fact, that even a devout believer in coincidence can see that this goes far beyond simple random serendipity.

There are connections to the Pope and our current POTUS actually; one example is, the distinctive name the Pope chose for himself...there are numerous mentions of that all over the place; it is notably unique and that's not too odd because there are lots of things that are different about this guy. But then you see things like this and you go looking just to prove it to be ridiculous. You read up on the Pope and his background, then plug in the President, the most obvious initial test, and the first thing you find is a mention of where our POTUS attended school as a child, in Indonesia. Then you find other connections, other things that seem tenuous and vague all alone...until you start adding them all up. At that point, there's no denying that the possibility is definitely there.

I know you are a pretty pragmatic person, and I can completely see how this all seems outlandish. But as a former skeptic I can tell you that you might feel differently if you can just set aside your doubts and take a look for yourself. What I did was, I told myself OK, this is a hypothetical scenario that I don't believe is actually true...but can I pretend that it is and in that spirit, connect the hypothetical dots if there are any? The answer was, yes I could, so that's exactly how I approached it. And I am really glad I did, because I learned things that enabled me to see this in a totally different light.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
666 isn't the number of the devil so there goes that theory

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Herr Drumpf evidently has "Aids"

www.youtube.com...

I saw this movie yesterday:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

If you think the Catholic connection is too much of a stretch, try connecting those dots yourself. That's what it took for me to see it. And the more you dig, the more you find. So much so in fact, that even a devout believer in coincidence can see that this goes far beyond simple random serendipity.

There are connections to the Pope and our current POTUS actually; one example is, the distinctive name the Pope chose for himself...there are numerous mentions of that all over the place; it is notably unique and that's not too odd because there are lots of things that are different about this guy. But then you see things like this and you go looking just to prove it to be ridiculous. You read up on the Pope and his background, then plug in the President, the most obvious initial test, and the first thing you find is a mention of where our POTUS attended school as a child, in Indonesia. Then you find other connections, other things that seem tenuous and vague all alone...until you start adding them all up. At that point, there's no denying that the possibility is definitely there.

I know you are a pretty pragmatic person, and I can completely see how this all seems outlandish. But as a former skeptic I can tell you that you might feel differently if you can just set aside your doubts and take a look for yourself. What I did was, I told myself OK, this is a hypothetical scenario that I don't believe is actually true...but can I pretend that it is and in that spirit, connect the hypothetical dots if there are any? The answer was, yes I could, so that's exactly how I approached it. And I am really glad I did, because I learned things that enabled me to see this in a totally different light.

This is how It was for me. the only difference is that I went deeper within that hole and stared directly at the abyss. (Careful not to stare at it long enough to become the abyss itself. I came close to that fate)
You can approach any topic with a healthy sense of skepticism, but combined with an open mind, enough to put the dots together. But one must get past our own walls to see the truth, and this is often the most difficult of all battles, because regardless on who the external enemy is. Our ultimate enemy is actually ourselves.

The walls we build around ourselves must come down, and that takes sacrificing all that you think you know, in order to see the truth behind the veil.

There is a reason why only 144,000 is prophecized to be saved in the end according to scriptures. Many will not see the enemy coming. The enemy has the element of surprise in it's favor along with the UNhealthy version of skepticism. This version of skepticism will be the fall of many, because it is basically the veil covering their eyes. Which further shows our enemy being ourselves.

Unless you win the battle vs the self, you cannot win the battle outside the self.

To those with an open mind, I gave you all a sound warning. Take it as you will. But you cannot and do not have the right to say that someone did not warn you. Because we did, countless times and even endured ridicule because of it. I love you all in Christ, but this knowledge is now your responsibility.

It is no joke when someone sounds the Trumpet. I suggest everyone to research this topic while we still have time. Time is running out, and Midnight is almost here. And it will happen, like a theif in the night. Those who are not under God's protection will perish.

Expect heavy demonic influences and an increase of paranormal events from here on out. Soon, the world will see, that Father God is real and the Devil is very much on the loose.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

a reply to: dogstar23

Ok, I feel slightly stupid..

But nobody has yet given any explanations for the predictions in the Illuminati card game.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Bull#! This election is a lot of things, but pre-selected isn't one of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Bull#! This election is a lot of things, but pre-selected isn't one of them.

Keep telling yourself that.
Jesus Bless.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

At some point last night after reading over a lot of your postings I realized that you're going to hate me and will probably disregard most information I'd share. If you read my threads on the occult you'd think I was possessed by demons and I'd agree halfway with you there, but only halfway because I know you wouldn't understand God's purpose for that and would judge something based on fear and not understanding or insight.

It's complicated actually.

We align in some important areas, such as the realization that the occult influences on government, business, and everything else are overwhelmingly strong - and that this can be easily proven.

Where I believe you got it all wrong and are misled, and where you will think I'm probably a totally deluded lost cause, is over the issue of Jesus. It's very complicated, because I don't disagree with anything Jesus said as reported by the Gospel, but I do disagree with your interpretations of what he said and your deification of him.

In fact it's worse than that, because of agenda.
Over the last few years of delving deeper into the occult than I think 99.99% of anyone on the outside has, my agenda changed drastically. My belief in and faith in God has grown stronger but my political position changed during that metamorphosis.

For example, my geopolitical agenda has become very close to that of the globalist elites, though it is different than theirs in various key areas. It's definitely close to their agenda than anyone else's (around here on ATS) though. There's no way you would get on board with my agenda as long as you believe what you do about Jesus, because our disagreements in interpretation are fundamental and significant.

I am certainly not "on their side and against your side", instead I'm "on my side". That's not very well expressed but it will have to suffice because I'm not going to write a full dissertation on it right now.

I'll put it this way, when I went into the occult, I became the occult.
I never rejected God and always sought God with all my Heart, Mind, Body, Strength, and Soul, and still do.
But I quickly adopted the Goddess concept and interwove it into my philosophy.
I changed my view about demons and embraced them as angelic entities.
I changed my views about almost all of these things as a result of learning very important hidden facts.

I'd love to debate all of it with you and prove you're wrong about Jesus, and that you are missing critical pieces of the puzzle, but this thread isn't centered on that debate and I have doubts you'd even want to participate in that debate in the first place.

I'm not denying what you think I am about Jesus. It's incredibly complicated and covers 1000 things. But I do know exactly where our dispute is at, and it's philosophical in nature and founded upon the deification. I'm not saying deifying Jesus is incorrect, but I am saying you are missing several huge pieces of the puzzle and that you took it the wrong way.

I dunno why I'm even posting this now, it seems so pointless to alienate you for no reason when I could have been teaching you but I alienate everyone so it's not like it's not my SOP already...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

They do not serve the interests of anyone but themselves.

Everyone is guilty of that. Every last person.

Even when people give charity, it's self-interest.
They do it to "feel good", or to "impress God and make God happy with them".
People do it as a career choice, or whatever. They do it for themselves.

Everyone is a hedonist. You are, I am, everyone is, even those nice lil old ladies or gentlemen that spend all day doing charity and being friends with everyone. It's all self-interest oriented.

I've gone through a living hell the last two years, and no one has bothered to do anything of enough substance to really improve my condition in any significant way. Oh, they knew what I was going through, and they knew it'd only take a small effort of little cost to improve my existence, but they didn't care. I'm not them, they don't feel my suffering, and so why bother alleviating mine with a few actions?

Now I know you personally don't know much of anything about what I've been going through because we haven't had contact in 2 years, but you were there to witness the first steps of my downfall into the abyss. You were hardened against me by witnessing it, and I don't know why or understand. I honestly believed you of all people, being intelligent and very open minded, would have had a lot of compassion towards me. But I was wrong. Your "self-interest" overrode that "potential compassion" to a strong enough degree that there was no compassion at all.

I'm not saying I'm great or did anything right - I know I'm an idiot and screwed up consistently and that I had the wrong idea about a lot of things pretty much most of the time. I'm just saying that everyone is fundamentally "Selfish" and that we are all guilty there. That Selfishness is so deeply integrated within our psyche that we cannot escape it no matter how much humility or good we might accomplish. It's always for selfish reasons even when it looks like it's not, I can still show that it is hedonism in every last case.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Not Alienated at all. And I probably know already what you are gonna say. However, I myself was within the occult a few years back. (I lead people astray, one of my sins)

I partially awakened kundalini and I thank God I did not wake it all the way. Unfortunately, I am not up for debate, because my confirmations came from beyond human reach. (In other words, paranormal in nature. And that little bit destroyed my ego completely, and I was alone during that experience.)

Have you ever met the Devil? Cause I have. And it is a she. But that is as far as I will go with that detail, because it is one of those things I really do not wish to get into. But she showed me what I needed to know, enough to turn to Jesus.
This movie "Under the Skin" has a scene on how She leads people into the gates of death. The void. This allegory is actually speaking the truth about Lucifer. It describes what she does to her victims:

After my time within the occult I began cleaning myself up, and that was when i obtained knowledge on Natural Law. The living law which sprouted forth the ten commandments.)

My most valueble source is not from this world. And i choose that spiritual force, over man. Sorry. But this force saved me from Lucifers grasp. My allegiance is to the force that opposes Lucifer. That happens to be God almighty and his son Jesus.

But you are free to think as you wish. But it is only fair to warn you. The only truth is within The King James Bible.
There is a reason why the Jesuits wanted to blow up the parliament in London through Guy Fawkes on november 5th. They wanted to stop the King James bible from coming into existence. This alone should say alot.

edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 10 Nov 2016 18:42:52 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 10 Nov 2016 18:42:52 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Here is Hilaries Emails predicted by The Illuminati cards

Here is Milo

WikiLeaks: DNC Chair Donna Brazile Caught...Again

...I found many more... but honestly I got too disheartened. The whole damn world is a stage. Blah

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I have no associations with any human groups, my expression "going into the occult" means that I study, research, and open my Heart/Mind to the Spirit and follow it's instructions.

I have met the Devil and it was actually God behind the mask. You see the only person that tempts me to do anything is myself and my own selfish desires. Then I make a choice on if I succumb to that temptation. There is no outside entity that misleads or tempts me to evil. I am the final decider of my actions, and the buck stops here. I am responsible.

I have had many Spiritual visions and experience prophecy, I will give you an example since we are talking about Satan.

The Devil is the Prosecutor, accusing you of a crime and presenting evidence against you.
Jesus is your Defense Lawyer attempting to show your innocence or reduce your culpability.
God is the Judge and will serve as the ultimate decision maker on the outcome of your Judgment.
I (or you) are the accused or the defendant in this Spiritual Court.

That's just symbolic reference in order to get an idea of how things work.

Another way to look at it is via the Archangel concept. A doorway has two arcs and an apex at the top.
So Jesus would be the right hand of God that lifts you up, and the Devil is the left hand of God that brings you down.
This is why God is both the Devil and Jesus, because only God exists and these other things are merely aspects or facets of the utility of God's Oneness. So I call this "Devil-Jesus". It is an illusion because there is only God, nothing else.

You are relying on very weak theories to found your beliefs, as on one hand you claimed you received knowledge through a Spiritual route but then said only the King James Bible is an accepted source of information, which is an absurdity. The Bible was written by man (though it clearly was inspired by Spirit). But in reality, there is only one valid source of information and that is God, and your conscience and Spiritual capabilities are how you connect with God directly (via the Heart/Mind) and through this you can glean accurate information and it is good to continually test this Spirit to confirm it is indeed a valid connection with God.

Guy Fawkes, the Jesuits, etc, are largely irrelevant in the end game when it comes to discovering the Truth about God.
Kundalini awakening is also a very highly misunderstood and improperly taught subject. It means "coiled one" which is actually refering to the Serpent from the Tree of Knowledge in Eden. This Serpent Spirit is God in disguise. This is the very definition of deception and then as a result, growth and learning discernment between light and dark.

All of this conspiracy stuff actually becomes irrelevant in terms of your ascendance to merge with God in Heaven. The sinning of the elites or whomever is also largely irrelevant because God does not Judge you by any one else's sins. It is about you and your choices that you make in your life. If you seek and want and Love God with all of your Heart, Mind, Body, Strength, and Soul, you are on the path to ascension and enlightenment. That path may be bumpy and full of twists and turns, suffering and difficulty, but it is the path to God none the less.

The Bible might indeed be a book full of many Truths, historical fact which is provable, Spiritual wisdom, and even direct messages conveyed to prophets via the Holy Spirit from God to mankind. But it is only one of many thousands of aspects of God's perfect Creation = the Universe. You can find God in anything if you are wise and use your gifts. Do not limit yourself to the Bible, but it is good to compare other things with the Bible to learn how things differ and then to use your wisdom to determine what is the best way to explain things.

But to say "The only Truth is in the King James Bible" makes absolutely no sense and is a falsehood. Here is an interesting basic reason why what you say cannot be true. Because you are not the King James Bible, and so that means you cannot be expressing truth because you are not the KJB. Therefore you contradicted yourself and defeated your own claim on it's face value. The only way what you claim could be true is if there is room for truth to exist outside of the KJB because you are a mere mortal and not the KJB scriptures, and so for you to claim such a thing and be Correct, truth must be necessity exist outside of the KJB.

I do agree strongly with the concept of Natural Law and the 10 Commandments as being an excellent guide for proper moral conduct between human beings. They are strong foundations of principle. But to say "The KJB is the only truth", it is absurd. You are not the Bible, you must be lying to me about how the Bible is the only truth - by your own logic.

My advice to you is to not become too attached to specific ideas, and to be open to learning and growing with God into higher levels of knowledge as you progress towards God. Some ideas you have will prove solid while others will be revealed as being extremely flimsy and or out of context. You must be willing to accept you are wrong sometimes, and I realize this is very hard because I myself (and everyone else) struggles with this basic challenge in life. Just recognizing when one's self is wrong is unbelievably difficult at times.

There is a lot more I'd love to teach you, like about how everyone is "possessed by demons" to varying degrees (this is a figurative language expressing deep concepts), but most people are unaware of their own demons - yet it is true we all have them and battle them daily. Embracing the fact and facing it head on is the only way forward. There are a thousand secrets about them and most people only know a few because they ignore this topic. I will share everything I know over time with everyone, and I hope others will challenge me by sharing everything they know so that I can continue learning and growing as well, and also find out where I got things wrong so I can make corrections and improve myself and my understanding.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Really, look what's coming up with the Italian elections next March! They are now pushing through a weird electoral law, because without it they would lose control of the parliament and the government.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join