It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

LOL liberals crashed Canada's immigration website last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This too funny ,apparently Canadas immigration website crashed last night from all the liberals wanting to leave the country.

So I guess the only real question is if they are so worried about a racist ,sexist,homophobe running the country why didn't the Mexican immigration website crash?

Maybe because they are the real racist.

Lisa Filipps, spokeswoman for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, said that the website had become "temporarily inaccessible to users as a result of a significant increase in the volume of traffic."
Teams were working to resolve the issue, she said, and by Wednesday morning the site appeared to be up and running again -- albeit very slow to load.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wonder what they will do when they discover Canada will not take them?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
don't let the door hit ya where crooked Hillary split ya

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So it's true that many people are leaving the US.

I guess they take Trump seriously when he said there will be new jobs.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
they should just immigrate there illegally since they are cool with that, oh wait...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Canada probably shut the site down themselves.. Ain't no body got time to deal with butt hurt sjw immigrants.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
These degenerates have no idea how much they're despised by real Americans. Please leave and never come back.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Don't you need a job or a useful skill to move to Canada?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It's sad people react this way. I'm rarely happy with the direction of the country, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up the fight and bail. Kind of shows you their true character and lack of care for their home.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
No better way to expose themselves as traitors than to point out they love the US so much they are crying to leave when they lose an election, lol.

new topics

top topics

join