It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Would Trump Supporters Be Acting Like Petulant Children?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: network dude

Don't play coy SpaceGhost. Many of those deplorable folk spend a lot of time here too.
They just disguise their language. Hope you're not one of them, but it would make sense.

you must be new here. Yea, I am one of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I respect that SpaceGhost.
At least you're honest about it.
Many other deplorable folk here don't have the balls.
So you know damn well that if Hillary won we might have in fact
just had us that civil war although in a very VERY limited sense
that your ilk were raging on about.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

it was sarcasm. I am militantly anti-racism. My life experience has shaped me that way. If you read my signature, it might register, maybe not.

But I am also really against stupidity and not accepting responsibility for one's actions. So take that however you wish.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
To be fair I am more of a Hillary hater then I am a Trump supporter, but damnit, give the man a chance at least. I have a feeling Trump supporters wouldn't be in the streets acting like spoiled brats had their candidate lost.

We (surprisingly to me) had a free and open election. Now is the time to act like grownups and move forward with the winner. I had to live through Bush for 8 years then Obama for 8 years. The least we can do is let Trump have our support...it doesn't benefit anyone to have him fail...America is more important than your ego and feelings.

If I have had to move on for the last 16 years you can do it for 4.

To be fair, republicans are historically very lazy and don't often protest. Democrats are often very loud and annoying, but the near entirety of Clinton supporters went about their lives so good job promoting more of your ignorant bullsht. You know why they're protesting and if you had an ounce of understanding you wouldn't have made this insulting thread. It's the exact kind of ugly, shtty rhetoric people keep saying we're trying to avoid.

When you ask these kinds of questions in your little safe space do you expect any answers outside of "of course we Trump supporters would never have done that"? How courageous of you. Stop being obnoxious for a change.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Trump supporters acted like two year olds through the entire Obama administration, so yes they would.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Trump supporters acted like two year olds through the entire Obama administration, so yes they would.

look around you. Should you wish to cast the first stone, I have one handy.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Glad to hear that my friend.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join