It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Would Trump Supporters Be Acting Like Petulant Children?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Does anybody really know? We all have or opinions.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
The KKK isn't your "accepting" type of Cult. Yes I believe they mostly voted for Trump, if not all of them.

I believe UNQUESTIONABLY more KKK voted % for Trump than Blacks voted for Hillary.

You must not understand how a cult works to suggest they all follow diverse opinions.

You know I didn't really think of the KKK as a cult until you said that. I know they're not an accepting bunch. I've seen a fair few documentaries on them and and some of them, if they weren't such a racist bunch of §hit£bags, would be decent people (let me assure you I have nothing but contempt for the organisation) but they're not entirely cult like either.

For Trump to have won there had to be a fair few people from non-white backgrounds voted for him though, there's no way he won on the white vote alone.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I consider most Religious organizations a Cult. The true definition of Cult applies to every single one.

The connotation is 'sinister', and even Christians are subject to this.

The Westboro Baptist Church can definitely be considered a Cult, and they're literally just a church. The KKK is far beyond this, with rituals and demonstrations. Easily a Cult.

originally posted by: djz3ro
For Trump to have won there had to be a fair few people from non-white backgrounds voted for him though, there's no way he won on the white vote alone.

Also, not suggesting minorities don't vote for both parties, however it actually is possible for a Candidate to win with only the white-vote.

This is easily provable, the population of every single state in the country is at least 50% white with Hawaii as an exception. California rakes in at 43% if you separate "Hispanic Whites".
edit on 10-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I have to agree with Van Jones on this one:

“You need to have a little bit of empathy and understanding for people who are afraid because your candidate has been one of the most explosively provocative candidates in the history of our country, and there is a price to be paid for that,
You have people who are terrified, and you have to take some responsibility for it. I am not spreading the terror. I am trying to damp it down."

“You have people, Latino families, who say, ‘This guy has said that he’s going to deport millions of people.’ They don’t know, should they sell their homes? They are terrified. That is a real fear. You have Muslims who have heard him say nothing good about the Muslim community the entire campaign. That is a real fear.”

“If you talk to the actual people at the base, here is what you hear. Terror. Terrified Latinos. Terrified Muslims. I had a Muslim mother asking me, ‘Should I leave the country? Are they going intern us?"
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Ya well, thanks to Van Jones and the rest of the lying media, who wouldn't be afraid with the BS they put out.

What were they thinking when they decided to come and live in the USA, ILLEGALLY?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Meanwhile, up until today, formerly middle class people have been terrified every time a shock comes their way that knocks them one more rung down the ladder.

People on a fixed income who get the letter in October about premium rises in insurance, with no subsidy rise to match.

People who have unexpected illnesses, possibly keeping them from work for a time. And medical bills are roughly 10 times what they were when President Obama took office.

People who have hit the green ceiling, working for employers who no longer reward for initiative, engagement, and dedication with pay increases. Sure, you get to keep your job, but if you want to keep pace with expenses, better get another one too.

I have great empathy for these newly terrified folks. I have been terrified many times over the past 8 yrs. I voted against more of the same because frankly I don't know how much more of the same I can absorb.

Honestly, I hope we can work something out for people who have built lives here and make a positive contribution. I also hope, if someone is here illegally AND committing crimes against other people, they should go. They lost their chance for amnesty when they decided to pose harm to someone else.

eta - to answer the original question, no, I would have gone to work yesterday and done my thing, no matter who won, just as I did 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, and 24 years ago.
edit on 10-11-2016 by CantStandIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I have to agree with Van Jones on this one:

“You need to have a little bit of empathy and understanding for people who are afraid because your candidate has been one of the most explosively provocative candidates in the history of our country, and there is a price to be paid for that,
You have people who are terrified, and you have to take some responsibility for it. I am not spreading the terror. I am trying to damp it down."

“You have people, Latino families, who say, ‘This guy has said that he’s going to deport millions of people.’ They don’t know, should they sell their homes? They are terrified. That is a real fear. You have Muslims who have heard him say nothing good about the Muslim community the entire campaign. That is a real fear.”

“If you talk to the actual people at the base, here is what you hear. Terror. Terrified Latinos. Terrified Muslims. I had a Muslim mother asking me, ‘Should I leave the country? Are they going intern us?"
www.huffingtonpost.com...

And so it is, you're nothing more then the same fear mongering race baiter as Van Jones, I feel sorry for your kind, the kind that always find racism and wrong in everything they see. I hope Trump deports everyone not legally allowed to be in this country, you don't like it, booo %^$&#^%& hoo. Some of you need a reality check like last week was way over due!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
any history buffs in here?? has there ever been protests against the newly elected president?

There was one poll result that stuck out to me that I heard while they were counting the votes....
one showed that close to 50% of the population feared what would happen if the next president wasn't the candidate of their choice.
there is plenty of blame to go around on this, and I don't think that trump and his followers can claim no responsibility in the mess we have now.
but how yous handle yourselves now, after the election might play a large part on weather around a quarter or so of this country wants you to be as afraid and uneasy as they are...
yous have a choice, you can either pour gasoline on the fire with insults and lame threats, or you can pour water on the fire by extending olive branches and work to prove that there is not that much to fear.
the choice is yours.

edit on 10-11-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Liberal xxtards are so brainwashed they can't appreciate democracy, inalienable rights, nothing. lol

You can't generalise but sxxt we are getting to the point where we may need a iq test to vote.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: zosimov
Didn't Trump refuse to say whether he would accept the results of the election?

Not exactly but that's the way some people took it. The subject came up about possible rigging and his stance was that if he suspected there was rigging he would contest the decision, as Hillary would if she suspected rigging. The MSM turned that into a hit piece about him not accepting the result if he lost.

I watched the debate, not the news coverage of it. But your assessment is fair. Notice the words if he suspected, which I think have great bearing.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

To answer this question all you need to look at is how each side acted during the rallies that occurred around the nation.

Liberals attacked, intimidated, rioted, and terrorized those who did not agree with them.

Trump supporters did none of the above.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

You need to have a little bit of empathy and understanding

where has that been for the last 8 years from the dems?

the dems provide NONE of either for those politically opposed to them
and now they call for it from the gop?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The liberal's are always promoting themselves as the martyrs of the world,against wars etc,and how do they do this? by rioting destroying things,talk about a bunch of uneducated thugs,they are so hypocritical it makes me ill,why I have limited visit's with branch of family

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
No.
I can speak for myself and those I know, which are more than a handful, no... if Hillary would have won, the things Im hearing in real life and seeing on the news/internet wouldnt be happening. Mainly because we dont associate with and we do condemn the morons of our "party"/those who voted for Trump.

When someone like myself, a non-white, college educated, reasonable human being sees how the democrats fear monger among minorities and basically use press gang tactics among minorities.. I am thoroughly furious. Ive heard more BS fear mongering and nonsense that blatantly threatens minorities in particular out of the oh so tolerant Dems here in the last 48 hours that I could puke. Ive taken more calls from family than I EVER have concerning these lies that you have completely manufactured to play on their own fears and ignorance of issues due to their poverty! How DARE you use the fears of an already at risk populace ( minorities) to USE them to do your "dirty work". How DARE you use the fears of a mother or father for the future of their child by manufacturing lies and playing on their greatest fears!

There will be no and should be no forgiveness for this. Public shaming of you will only be the start. There will be a price to pay. The least of which is your exposure. The greatest of which will be your exposure. Another thing that will be purposefully brought to light is how you have manipulated minorities in the most truly racist ways and exploited human beings' fears under the "liberal democrat" label.

Google "protests today"

www.google.com...=protests%20today

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

we might have liked to be out in the streets, but we would have been at work.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Are you serious!? Trump and his supporters were crying nonstop about the election being rigged up until Election Day. If Trump lost he would not have accepted it and I'm sure his supporters would have protested armed.

I hope the protests against Trump never stop until he's gone.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Are you serious!? Trump and his supporters were crying nonstop about the election being rigged up until Election Day. If Trump lost he would not have accepted it and I'm sure his supporters would have protested armed.

I hope the protests against Trump never stop until he's gone.

so you aren't at all interested in giving him a shot?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Didn't some governor say that if Hillary won there would a
civil riot of blood and that his children would have to die?
Over at GLP and Stormfront many were talking about
defending the "homefront" and starting a civil war.

Of course who is to say now....
They were just words, right?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

words at GLP and Stormfront. if that's where you get your ideas from, well, it kind of all makes sense now.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't play coy SpaceGhost. Many of those deplorable folk spend a lot of time here too.
They just disguise their language. Hope you're not one of them, but it would make sense.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
See the trend? Step up and get your label...sjw, blm, lib, progressive...soon you are non human and just a "thing" put your lable on your sleeve.

We can't be emotional and look into your eyes and see our reflection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join