It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Would Trump Supporters Be Acting Like Petulant Children?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

originally posted by: Metallicus
I have a feeling Trump supporters wouldn't be in the streets acting like spoiled brats had their candidate lost.

Completely disagree.

IMHO, if Trump had won the popular vote and still lost the election (as Hillary did), I think not only would his supporters be raising hell, but he himself would be calling for a revolution as he did 4 years ago when he thought Romney won the popular vote but lost due to the electoral college.

In 2012 Trump called for a revolution saying "The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy".

I mean, in some parts of the country, Trump supporters in the "Militia" were gearing up for civil war should he have lost.

So yah, I think not only his supporters but Trump himself would have been doing much worse if the election results were reversed.

edit on 9-11-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Is that why people were talking about armed revolutions?

I guess some people think there is roses in their toilet.
Of course some supporters would be doing the same. Trump set them up for it with all the rigged election talk and then ironically lost the popular vote and it was the system that elected him.
edit on thWed, 09 Nov 2016 23:29:14 -0600America/Chicago1120161480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I think at most we would have been talking about secession and the constitutional convention.

Heck, I know some conservatives who are *still* talking about the convention because they don't trust Trump.

I admit I'd like to see the first one be formed in my lifetime.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Didn't Trump refuse to say whether he would accept the results of the election?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Im just Glad Obama will be gone ,what did he do for the U.S ? got it into a further 10 Trillion of debt ,what did he do about that nothing ! lying constantly that the economy was improving ,being a well spoken Con man [something he excelled at] ,promising 7 Billion dollars a year of Taxpayers money to Israel in Military Aid to this parasite country that lives off so many other Nations and people, and wont stand on its own two feet, under the excuse its necessary to keep the Middle East stable ,BS ,while American workers, retired people go without .With all the soft heads and hearts moaning we want a Woman President ,why hasnt there ever been an American Indian President ? Is there a single American Indian in Congress ?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Link Died . This one OK

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The fear and death throws of the Muslim Brotherhoods power in the US is working to foment decent. It is a good sign that they are organizing civil unrest, brings their connections out in the open to be identified, targeted and removed by later investigation by a Trump administrations anti terror Justice system.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

From what we have seen of Trump supporters at rallies (hating on minorities, media, etc, etc) then yes, probably if the result had gone against them. Certainly not all Trump supporters or even a majority but more than enough would have acted like petulant children.

I am not suprised by the reaction to his election though. Normally i would simply say "suck it up and get on with it" but the simple fact is that Trump has run a very nasty and divisive campaign, all up until the last week or so of the election process (when i actually thought he finally did rather well by actually sticking to policy ideas). When you have had over a year of division and hate though, you have to expect some serious backlash.

I am not saying it is right or desirable, simply that following this type of campaigning that it is inevitable. From the outside, i am not sure how you fix that now as the divisions that were superficial now appear deeply entrenched.

Hopefully, in future, US politicians will see that they don't want a repeat of this type of campaigning and will actually battle it out on policies rather than personalities. Sadly, i highly doubt it though......

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

It would depend if Trump would have accepted his loss or not.

Both sides have participants that have shown and are showing full-retard-mode. The ones that accept the outcome from both sides you won't hear that much because they are not screaming.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I am not sure what has happened to the world in recent years but it seems to have become acceptable for people to spit their dummies out when things don't go their way. Just like the petulant toddler who isn't allowed another sweet(candy)they yell and scream and kick knowing full well their protestations will fall on deaf ears.
We have had it all in the UK with the post Brexit fallout, and you are now getting it in the USA with the post Trump fallout.
What makes me laugh the most is that it is the Democrat supporters that are kicking up this massive stink because they lost a DEMOCRATIC vote.
Gone are the days when people seem to accept defeat graciously and I doubt they will ever return which in itself is a sad indictment of the way the world is going.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Lol you all act like Trump winning made things better already.

Trump terrorists planned on killing people regardless of who won.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Ahh come off it, voter fraud and armed militias were well established topics by Trump supporters way before the election.

So yes, a portion of people in the US were more than ready to take to the streets, armed no doubt.

Both sides have/had deplorables. People more than willing to "jump the gun" and act like little snowflakes in their own right.

The fundamental truth about snowflakes is that two are never the same. Ironically they tend to be hot-headed too.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Didn't Trump refuse to say whether he would accept the results of the election?

Not exactly but that's the way some people took it. The subject came up about possible rigging and his stance was that if he suspected there was rigging he would contest the decision, as Hillary would if she suspected rigging. The MSM turned that into a hit piece about him not accepting the result if he lost.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Ahh come off it, voter fraud and armed militias were well established topics by Trump supporters way before the election.

So yes, a portion of people in the US were more than ready to take to the streets, armed no doubt.

Both sides have/had deplorables. People more than willing to "jump the gun" and act like little snowflakes in their own right.

The fundamental truth about snowflakes is that two are never the same. Ironically they tend to be hot-headed too.

What's most triggering to me is how Snowflake the right has become. Most of you should be banned from even using the word at this point.

I called informer a 'devils advocate' and he says I have no manners with some long speech about his father and living in London.

It's getting really old really fast with the hypocrisy of how 'special' some of you are atm.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

That's a pretty bold claim. Care to give us a link the the "Trump Terrorists" and their murderous plans?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

That's a pretty bold claim. Care to give us a link the the "Trump Terrorists" and their murderous plans?

Just search ATS. It's honestly no surprise the Terrorism stories were muted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's also not surprising there are terrorists that support Trump, specifically Southern Religious Radicals. Contain your shock. The KKK endorsed him, that almost feels like terrorism in it's own right for that to be acceptable.

Maybe he will help them change, "Yes-we-Klan!"

Ps. I like how you have 7 stars for asking for a source, when this story was on the front page of ATS for 5 days. 2 Keywords and Google is all it should have really taken.
edit on 10-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bilbous
What makes me laugh the most is that it is the Democrat supporters that are kicking up this massive stink because they lost a DEMOCRATIC vote.

You just can't make it up. It's like the Brexiteers voting for Sovereign rule and then kicking up a stink when Sovereign rule steps in and requires a vote to trigger article 50...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Just search ATS. It's honestly no surprise the Terrorism stories were muted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's also not surprising there are terrorists that support Trump, specifically Southern Religious Radicals. Contain your shock. The KKK endorsed him, that almost feels like terrorism in it's own right for that to be acceptable.

Maybe he will help them change, "Yes-we-Klan!"

Ps. I like how you have 7 stars for asking for a source, when this story was on the front page of ATS for 5 days. It's almost unlikely the people that stared you were even unaware.

I hadn't read that. That was one group. Yes the KKK (and their ilk) are domestic terrorists but do you really believe every single KKK member voted Trump? That's like.saying every African American voted Clinton.

As for the front page part, I don't know about anyone else but I rarely look at the front page, I usually go straight to My ATS, then Recent, then New unless I'm looking for a specific thread for some reason.
edit on 10/11/16 by djz3ro because: of the bloody Layout Goblins again...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Yes the KKK (and their ilk) are domestic terrorists but do you really believe every single KKK member voted Trump?

The KKK isn't your "accepting" type of Cult. Yes I believe they mostly voted for Trump, if not all of them.

I believe UNQUESTIONABLY more KKK voted % for Trump than Blacks voted for Hillary.

You must not understand how a cult works to suggest they all follow diverse opinions.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I know a lot of people don't look at the Front page. This actually happens all the time.

It's the Front Page for a reason you know lol.

The thread was also 'green' and 'on fire' for a while, despite no one knowing about it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join