It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your very best advice and encouragement for President Donald J. Trump. From ATS - Trump, w Love.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Please don't take away my healthcare without a reasonable and ready replacement that covers pre-existing conditions so that my child can live.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You think he's going to follow through on those promises? He was jaw-boning, he out jaw-boned the politicians... beat them at their own game.

Oh no, once he and his lemmings come back to earth, both will realize that he won't be able to do what he said. Some of the stuff yes (i'm interested in what kind of "protectionism" if any he'll implement) but not the wall.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

That was off topic.

Pretend he's listening and give him honest, constructive advice.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Plz grow some tougher skin, oh and repeat that to your fans.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
On Infrastructure

Here's a thought..

Create an American Infrastructure Bank through which to run P3s (public, private partnerships).

With investments from all over the world, including China, the Saudi's, the Europeans, the Russians, that 500 Billion in infrastructure spending could be translated into Trillions and Trillions of dollars.

Whatever assets they contribute for their stake, just be sure to structure it as a long term lease, whereby, although they get their money back a few times over, they never own, and their interest or stake should have a sunset clause built into it, in order so that the American people come to inherit the new assets, whether they be major bridges and toll roads, high speed rail and new commuter rail technologies like Hyperloop, airport hubs and expansions, etc.

Clinton's idea of an energy infrastructure and electrical upgrade is also a good one, to help begin to facilitate the eventual retooling of civilization in favor of long term, sustainable and renewable energy independence.

The USA needs a world class 21st century "moon shot" level infrastructure program.

Then you can also begin the process of helping to solve the inner city problem by decreasing population density, as people leave the inner city to new development hubs along these high-speed corridors. Then it's a lot easier to begin to revitalize the inner cities.

The movement of people and goods, services and ideas and the development of human intellectual capital ought to be number one priority, imho.

He could even cross the isle and borrow from Clinton's platform regarding things like Apprentiship programs and making higher education more accessible and affordable.

I think that Trump should move to the middle to really govern, and stop listening exclusively to the alt right for direction and instruction, even if that helped get him there, now that he made it.

You want to really govern for everyone, and that takes the willingness to compromise. It's not about evening scores or anything like that which is a total waste of energy and usually contains some seed of blowback imbedded somewhere within itself, as Hillary Clinton just learned the hard way.

edit on 10-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Dear Donald Trump,

Please be entirely impartial in your Supreme Court Justice nomination. Don't take any advice from Caucasian "nationalists". Don't lie to your people and tell rust belt Americans that their factory jobs are coming back, because you know damn well they are not. Please don't run America like your businesses, America is not a business.

Please think long and hard about how staunch corporatism has ruined the middle class, and how you may be representative of this. You and your friends are greedy!! You can never have enough POSSESSIONS and MONEY.
Tell Americans that 60 cents for every dollar in taxes goes to the military, and that America's sick obsession for war is keeping the USD above water. That American wars in the past 20 years have cost approximately 4 Trillion dollars.
Tax the wealthy! Subsidize more goods and services by taxing top earners.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Re: Infrastructure cont'd

Place small automatic tolls on certain major bridges and expressways requiring these massive extensions, upgrades and improvements (and new construction), aside from those P3 related assets. There's tons of money there that people would willingly pay, say for the extra lane to help get them to work on time or that new bridge or transit line.

Also, a friend of mine thinks that Rent Control is really vital to make sure that people have access to affordable housing. That too could form part of the inner city revitalization effort.

Try new things that work and get rid of what doesn't work.

Also, shrink the size of the Federal Government and wherever possible, cede power to the States (all these projects will keep them busy..).

High speed fiber optic Internet and next gen wireless Internet - do that too, everywhere, and then make the Internet essentially free in the United States.

For the schools computer labs, develop new high tech desks with built in screens - that's an idea I've had for a while now to facilitate a high level of education and the use of all these new digital tools in the new digital age.

Godspeed!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Please stick by your Winning Speech. You spoke of being a President for All Americans, reunite Americans, looking after veterans, being allied with any country who seeks to be our ally and rebuilding infrastructure.

You can do it!

A word of advice: find a way to win over the MSM. They will make it their business to bury you, sour all your successes and magnify any and all stuff ups that you have if you don't find a common ground.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Oh and one last thing, or two - please pick the very best people and don't just reward loyalty ie: don't given cabinet positions to Newt Gingrich or Rudy Guiliani as they are not THE best people for those jobs.

Chris Christie - yes. He's a good guy I think.

Not Newt or Rudy, imho.

Keep the Neocon crazies OUT at any and all cost.

I hope you also recognize the need for a ME peace settlement, and that the US was hijacked by Israeli special interests and used like a proxy spear in the ME.

And as to the rest of the world - how about an enlightened mutual best interest, instead of this game of RISK they've been playing all along.

Sustained mutual prosperity requires a sustained mutual PEACE and a more settled world and global economy. Peace is the price of prosperity, and the height of Virtue, is power, restrained.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

What advice would you give him?

Walk Lightly , and Carry a Big Stick .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah, that sounds about right. Civility.

That and "a perfect gentlemen never hurts another person's feelings, unintentionally", although I don't know if that's the best way to describe Civility to a man like Donald Trump. lol

I'd encourage him to find balance in everything including his emotions and his penchant for getting even or trying to intimidate, unnecessarily.

Authenticity, that will take him far. He'll have to learn to measure what he says too, so he may also need some training in diplomacy, and there's nothing at all wrong with that.

The ability to learn and to grow and to welcome opposing ideas and criticism. Real leadership.

He's got to cut the crap and get real.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah, that sounds about right. Civility.

That and "a perfect gentlemen never hurts another person's feelings, unintentionally", although I don't know if that's the best way to describe Civility to a man like Donald Trump. lol

I'd encourage him to find balance in everything including his emotions and his penchant for getting even or trying to intimate, unnecessarily.

Authenticity, that will take him far. He'll have to learn to measure what he says too, so he may also need some training in diplomacy, and there's nothing at all wrong with that.

The ability to learn and to grow and to welcome opposing ideas and criticism. Real leadership.

He's got to cut the crap and get real.

Well , one thing Mr. Trump is Really Good at is Finding the Best People for a Specific Job . He should have one of the Best Manned Administrations in Washington since JFK .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

IF he's looking at the right resumes..

I think he might consider doing a combination of job postings, to get the best of the best in the country (along with everyone else I'm sure), as well as the best corporate Headhunters to bring forward the very best minds from the business world.

Create a pipeline in other words and a funnel to capture the very best talent that the country has to offer.

He has a LOT of jobs to fill.

I know he knows how to do this, but so do I as a corporate recruiter with over 30 years experience recruiting engineering and construction pros.

This is why I say that Newt Gingrich and Rudy Guiliani are NOT the best candidates for his Cabinet. There are other ways to reward loyalty. Just access would be enough for those guys.

That's my suggestion - create a massive data base of the very best people for each role and set up a CRM for interacting with them through an on-line application and vetting process.

He could even administer psych tests, instead of just going by appearances which can be deceiving.

I'd like to see him clean out any satanic elements, which are easily discovered, but without going on a massive witch hunt to ferret them all out. Get enough of them out, and all the good guys with good character and strong backbones will take care of the rest.

And if he really wants to upgrade and transform the military, I still think that Ash Carter is as competent as any Commander in Chief could find. You could give him a couple of years to implement the transformation and upgrade, then replace him with Sessions or whoever surfaced as the best and brightest. That said, the problem with Sec Def Ashton Carter is that paper he co-authored with Philip Zelikow in '98..

As a Corporate Headhunter I know that culture comes from the top, so who he appoints to his Cabinet will make all the difference in the world throughout the government.

I think he should take a page from Henry Ford who hired the best of the best, and who, when he wanted them to do the impossible and say, invent the new engine block that they said could not be done, simply put them together with all the resources they could need and told them not to stop until it was solved, and lo and behold, voila, they got the needed breakthrough.

Interesting story about Henry Ford who was put on trial for being an immoral man with no education. When Ford was being cross-examined by his accuser and told to answer about his lack of education and knowledge, he made a demonstration whereby a small device was produced with a series of buttons on it with which Ford could summon the best and brightest minds from any discipline. The case was immediately thrown out as a baseless claim.

That's Trump.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I don't really see this election as a movement. I see this as the last gasp for the GOP in this country. If they don't get this right then a Sanders disciple takes office after 2020 and the Republicans are a relic of the past.

I know the GOP establishment didn't exactly want Trump either, but he is their best and only hope for laying the groundwork for their vision of the future. And recto/verso, I hope Trump drops the social conservative schtick ASAP, reforms the GOP from within and brings them into the 21st century. Finally realizing that things like gay marriage and a single payer health care system are inevitable and not worth fighting - but worth doing right.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Rumors are Newt Gingrich will become a Presidential " Adviser " with no Official Position in his Administration .
Rudy Guiliani is being Considered for AG , but not Confirmed yet .
Dr. Ben Carson is Rumored to be his New Head of the Department of Education
Chris Christie is being Considered as the New Head of the NSA .
Roger Stone is being considered for an Unknown Position .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Short list is too short.

Donald (Mr. President Elect - gotta stroke the ego), if you're listening, this is the place in these selections where you ought to stop and sharpen the axe twice before cutting the tree down once.

Roger Stone - too controversial.

Rudy Guiliani as AG? WTF?! Please for the love of God and people, no. And not Homeland Security either. Guiliani is a weak man and poor character. Just because he followed you around like a lap dog and gave you all kinds of #ty advice and went out to try to spin things doesn't make him the best person for any cabinet position.

The problem with Guiliani is that he's always known that 9/11 was an inside job, but to his benefit, his knowledge of this gave him a guilty conscience, which he may want to atone for, but otoh, he's been trying to ride on the back of 9/11 for years and years and has been making a living off of it, and he's wired in with all the wrong characters through his security business ventures.

Please don't make Ghouliani Attorney General - that's an error in judgement.

These posts are not candy to be handed out like rewards for loyalty through the campaign process.

There are better people - get a long list and a short list for each post. Vet them, do psych analysis and pick them for their principals and character and toughness.

Chris Christie. Yes. That guy's a dynamo with good judgement and reasonable character who knows the ropes.

Best regards,

AnkhMorpork (less pork)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Chris Christie. Yes. That guy's a dynamo with good judgement and reasonable character who knows the ropes.

LOL , he's my Governor , and an Idiot .

Nothing is Definitive yet in his Picks , although they are possibilities .

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Muslims are a scapegoat. Judas himself was probably Arabic, although in his case he had an important role to play.. (dark humor)

They are a scapegoat in a trumped-up (forgive the term) "war on terror": one which only became a type of self fulfilling prophecy dotted with false flag black ops or what amounts to a type of black magic blood sacrifice to realize certain outcomes. Seriously. I know this, you know it, well all know it, or many do.

Don't go there. Stop the CIA. Stop the black ops, and if one lone wolf goes off all on his own do not vilify Muslims or turn the US into a police state.

Please don't continue the process that started with Bush/Cheney of militarizing the bureaucracy.

Prove Bill Maher wrong that you are not a fascist dictator who cares nothing for the country but only to wield power for power's sake, which can be satanic and a big part of the problem that led to all the corruption in the first place.

Drain the swamp - but don't associate terrorism with the religious freedom of Islamic peoples.

And when you've generally got all your ducks in a row, I encourage you to do a sit-down interview that's conciliatory in nature, to begin the process of healing, and take some responsibility for the rhetoric that was employed during the campaign without just trying to shift it all onto your opponent who's support you may also need in figuring out how to dismantle the Clinton Machine. Why would she do that? To avoid you know.. Get her to point out precisely where the cancer grows, to name names so that you'll know who to fire and where all the bad apples are. She'll cooperate no doubt, but Bill seems to hate you now with a level of seething anger that he cannot suppress. Might want to bury that hatchet.

Oh that look on Bill Clinton's face of late, hard to describe, but it's fair to say that you really touched a nerve.

And while beefing up your own security perimeter, don't worry they're not going to kill you and throw away their shot in 2020 or 2024 (wow, what a number for a real year).

So strap on that MAGA jockstrap with titanium cup and really give it to them, but right where the counts, not as an act of vengeance, but simply to fulfill the role that the American people elected you to perform, and gave you a bit of a mandate to boot their asses right out the door wherever they are to be found.

That's the real transformation - not building the wall or adding more planes or building a 21st century infrastructure.

These are all human problems, and for every human problem there is a human solution.

Obama was largely ineffectual in many ways, and Hillary would have been spending a lot of her time asking people for printouts to really get done what's needed to be done, and even if she accomplished it all but left the same people and systemic evil in place, then what good is that?

"You're fired!"

You're the "You're fired" AND the "YOU'RE HIRED!" President of the United States.

What an unprecedented opportunity - so work fast while the mandate lasts, and you might want to rethink some of those policy positions because you have much bigger fish to fry now.

But please don't be afraid to fire them all, the whole lot of them. You can backfill, no worries there.

It isn't the American people who ought to be feeling really jittery, which they are btw, and in need of consolation, but the "elite" the "PTB" and in particular the more wicked and crafty satanic types for whom there is no concern for right and wrong or truth.

Oh and last but not least, don't go to the Bohemian Grove and get naked and engage in a mock sacrifice of your cares (for right and wrong) while engaging in homosexual activity.

Best wishes,

AnkhMorpork aka Robert

P.S. Your Canadian friend to the north who loves America and who's been concerned and a little nervous, as is the rest of the world and almost half the American populace.

Please have an intimate sit-down interview this weekend, maybe on Saturday, the earlier the better.

And remember that in forgiving one is forgiven, and in dying to self, reborn anew.

There's nothing wrong I don't think with shifting some of your positions and changing the frame and the focus, while even expressing some contrition over the nature of the campaign that's just completed, and without bashing your prior opponent.

Now that you HAVE the power, do you really need to be so bombastic? I don't think so.

Thus when people see the real Donald Trump in the new role and can see that he's already adapting to it in a way that's honest and authentic, then that sigh of relief will be the healing balm that people are in dire need of right about now.

The American people need comforting.

But internally - please on my behalf and on the behalf of those who voted for you, please drain the swamp and rip the # out of that crooked system, for real, ASAP. Thank you!

God bless,

Robert

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I think Chris Christie may appear to be a bit of an idiot, sure, but

I heard his voice when he was on the radio speaking after Donald's lame ass apology attempt, if you can call it that, after he totally ignored all of Christie's advice about how to handle it, while prepping for the upcoming debate (when Trump went scorched earth on Bill Clinton in response), and I heard him speaking.

I'm a very experience professional when it comes to evaluating a person's communications and I really like that man.

I think he can be trusted and if a mistake was made during Bridgegate then I'm sure he learned a valuable lesson from that debacle.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Announce, publicly, NOW, before you're in office, that any government employee involved in corrupt, illegal, or unconstitutional acts has six months to resign.
Go on to say that once in office you will be investigating everyone, from the top down, and anyone found to be involved in such activities will be publicly outed, and charged accordingly.

After a year or so of that, you'll have the trust of the people, but not the various slimey agencies.
That's the time to go after past offenders. The truth about any and every false flag operation carried out by our government in the last fifty years- not just on our soil, but globally.
You could be the face of America, turning it around. All it has to do is come clean and apologize, followed by not doing it again.

Only then would you have enough support from the people of this country and others to take on the biggest job in the world today- replace debt based currency with something not criminal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join