It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your very best advice and encouragement for President Donald J. Trump. From ATS - Trump, w Love.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sean Spicer isn't cutting it. He's not engaging with the public and has gone completely unemotional and unavailable and always appears on the edge of imploding.

He isn't showing the love of the Trump administration, it's not transmitting and even short circuiting as he continually appears to be covering over and backpeddling, and now with a stone cold face.

He doesn't really "get it" even though he would beg to differ.

I say go with that brunette you were thinking of and put an engaging woman's face on it, who's capable of transmitting at least a modicum of emotion and of emotional intelligence and instinct.

Spicer has to go. Good guy. Talented and knowledgeable. Not Press Secretary. It's not working and it never did from day one. Time to change that up, imho.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 23-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Stop pandering to limited interests. AKA right to life, ditch Obama care

Focus on the economy, jobs, foreign trade and revising the broken immigration system. Also, simplify the tax code and take away the loopholes for businesses

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Set up an inbox to receive ideas from the public..

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Why would the elites be trying to kill Trump?, He is one of them.

Don't ya' know when ya' been took?.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

He appears to be becoming one of them and he will if he's not careful.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Bannon's descent is allegorical and represents some sort of survivor island game or an episode of the apprentice and at a certain, fundamental level, you are to blame for the power imbalance represented by Kushner as son-in-law, and that's a shame because if someone has to go it's not Kushner.

The whole thing the way it's evolving and devolving has a bad feel to it and while you're star may rise at CNN, his falling star represents the falling away of those essential elements that got you elected in the first place. It's a mindset and a philosophy that Jared Kushner cannot possible understand or relate to.

I can now feel the Trump Presidency's essential nature slipping away.

Bannon is like an allegory.

Mainstream - like some new incarnation of George W. Bush, if you can call that mainstream.

It's slipping away, the messaging and the holographic representation of w2hat the movement was about. I repeat WAS.

It's changed.

Soon you'll lose InfoWars along with any means by which to avoid being a one term President and an eventual lame duck when it all comes to an end.

Kushner has too much power, and the freaking guy was feeding Joe Scarborough anti-Bannon tripe.

Bannon wanted to exercise the power and political capital, but now you've undermined him outwardly because of a contest of ego's built on an imbalanced power-sharing structure weighted in favor of family, like some sort of Trump dynasty.

But that's not what the people voted you in for or as.

We're losing you Mr. Trump.

And Bannon represents the perfect allegory for what's wrong and by that I'm not saying with him or the movement or that he needs to go.

Priebus didn't work out, and neither did Sean Spicer.

Re-elevate Bannon and give him some stability while replacing Priebus and Spicer, and getting onto all that hiring and firing you were supposed to do, with Bannon's help.

It's starting to appear elitist.

When it's bye bye time, for the movement's alignment and support, I'll let you know but right now it's on life support, and barely hanging on.

Kushner's not one of us. It doesn't matter his relationship with your daughter, who seems to care.

He has too much power and there's a reason so many aligned with him and it's plainly obvious.

How sad and pathetic, those lines of power and influence and positioning and jockeying. That's not a level playing field.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think that perhaps you'll start listening to us again, after having tried the "normalization" approach.

I told you some time ago that Spicer was like a deer in the headlights and could not handle the light, and that you ought to go with that hot brunette from Fox News who was previously considered.

Pay attention to what we're saying Mr. Trump. We mean only the best.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hello Dpnald. I hope you don't mind me calling you that, although if it will make you feel better I'll still call you Mr. President or Mr. Trump, whatever you might prefer.

I know by now that you follow us and InfoWars, so I am convinced that it's not out of the realm of possible that you might have caught onto the effort to set up a backchannel of sorts to you directly.

If so, thanks for joining us, and lending your ear in a spirit of power to truth, and wouldn't that be something. Obama, when I encountered him simply sought to place me under Satanic attack. To be honest, I don't know how you yourself have managed to avoid it, you must be strangely pure of heart or something.

In the election, you slipped the noose, placed the double bind (that's what I call it) onto your opponent and somehow managed to escape the cage you appeared to have been placed in, while being lowered into shark infested waters, only to appear as if by Houdini magic on the river bank with fireworks going off to the sound of Hail to the Chief, and then, well here we are...

It's all a variation of the same theme however, and I'm here to suggest that they only wish to try to bind and tame you and work on you from a place of fear to steal away your power at best or at least to undermine your chances in 2018 midterms and in 2020. On their side, which appears to also represent the place where the left meets the left hand path and I've known it all along, particularly after I saw the Podesta code, and then a year before that in my run in with Obama and Joe - They don't actually believe that they can politically assassinate you with so many knives like Julius Caesar, but they smell blood and are prepared to give it a good 'ol fashioned try, which could be to their downfall and that of Rome itself if they aren't careful. They've gone too far and they know it, but the whole country is suffering now, in part, and don't shoot me for saying this, due to the blindness of your own narcissism (we all suffer from a certain blindness).

You still won and they lost, but, the whole frame of reference has changed as I'm sure you're now well aware.

Heck you could apologize and say simply that you didn't fully understand protocol and were under the impression that you were protected by Executive Privilege and accept a "censure" if needed, but this isn't the end or even the beginning of the end of your Presidency, but man you have to step in as a leader and speak for ALL Americans and begin to unite the country, except for the fringe and the oldstream media, now at war with InfoWars of all things, and at some level, with the American people themselves. It's absurd and we all know it. You don't need to tweet about it any more. We get it.

What you really need Mr. President, Donald, is a reframe, one that shifts the double bind and leaves you free to enact your agenda.

The whole Russia thing has been their attempt to hang an albatross around your neck before the chicken # and fake wimp, the facetious one with the wide wide grin, left office (and boy did you ever put your hand in that trap!).

What we need here, is the agenda back on track, but moreover, some healing balm to sooth the wounds and the jitters of a wrestless nation and a divided nation.

The cage and the trap has to be swapped, yet again, as it ought to, while things get back to where they ought to be, instead of places like CNN and WaPo getting the upper hand in shaping the national narrative. You watch too much TV, Mr. Trump, and spent too little time pondering in the Spirit with Christ, about binds and double binds, how to elude them and how to place them. Their crimes are many.

You can fire and hire people from the mid level up, and down, and change the guard and get the Satanists out of the system, then apply all the tools available to the government, legally, to replace the double bind where it ought to be placed, while you get off scott free on both the Russia collusion meme and the idea that a desire to tamp it down represents obstruction of Justice. So what, chalk it up as inexperience, not willful obstruction of Justice for unproven allegations and media speculation.

They can't keep this investigation going through the mid terms. It's tearing the nation apart at the seams!

Don't worry about that kind of thing when all indication is that the Podesta brothers kidnapped and gave into the world of child sex trafficking, and in some cases, sacrifice, Madeleine Beth McCann, with the aid of Sigmund Fraud's pedo-grandson, and that's just the tip of it and what the Russia thing is really all about, as a point of deflection, to make any action or investigation on the part of the US Government and DOJ and FBI, under a Trump Administration, into such people and their abominable crimes, appear itself as nothing but a witch hunt or a point of distraction from... RUSSIA! Podesta's emails were never "weaponized".

It's absurd, but, they are beginning to get hold of the narrative. Not good.

That needs to change, starting now.

There are much more important matters and bigger fish to fry, and real crimes to investigate and prosecute.

I suggest leaving Twitter alone except for the occasional feel good update, and get to work draining the swamp.

Shake it all up and make damn sure that all the pirates stop climbing aboard the ship. I suggested a long time ago using LinkedIn as a platform for finding the best people outside the system while firing and walking the plank, 10,000, and filling those 4,000 jobs, but you paid no attention.

There are good people, many of them among the Intel Community and Military, the FBI and the Police, but, there are also a lot of evil and wicked SOB's who worship at the wrong throne, woven into those same institutions. Do the good yet outnumber the bad and who's got the authority? Think about it. The whole controversy is always one regarding authentic or inauthentic (as long as the people believe it) authority.

Like I've maintained all along, it's a war with Satanism, theistic Satanism, who wishes to rule the world from a unipolar position, with unending blood sacrifice to feed the beast, instead of bringing the war(s) to a swift end, along with a complex political settlement and even one that ultimately includes Iran, and Syria and Russia and China, to settle the world for a period of sustained mutual prosperity and mutual peace.

Don't let the world unravel just because CNN, the NYT and the Washington Post (CIA owned) are attacking you and your still nascent Presidency. That's absurd.

Don't be distracted. Carry on. Your polls numbers will then go over 50% as we at last begin to enter the new era of ever increasing prosperity and peace both at home and abroad.

You can do it. With God's help, all things are possible. Don't rely on your own "wisdom". And start listening to us. If we're in congruent alignment then nothing can stand against us, particularly if the cause is righteous and honest and truthful and Just. A Just Cause.

You can and will reclaim the narrative, but in an unexpected way that will probably come by surprise complements of WikiLeaks or some high level arrests, and some new scandals that place the double bind squarely where it belongs.

Bring it!

They want war? They have no idea what's coming.

Oh and a double bind is always ultimately placed on one's own self by one's own hand, as you allowed them to have you do.

When you start listening, things will change.

edit on 16-6-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Report/Update:

Their narrative is much weaker than you and we and most certainly they, have given them credit.

It's about to collapse. The play in New York, Magyn Kelly's interview with Alex Jones.

Pay them no heed. We've already won the Info War!

The double bind is upon them!

Stay cool, don't tweet, and just let it take it's course, and then, when you get ahold of the DOJ and the levers of power, remove the pirates from the ship, retake the ship, and then put the pressure and the fear on precisely where it belongs, not for vengeance or retribution but simply because it's the right thing to do, then maybe pray for them while they do the perp walk, or f'em if they can't take a good joke, however grave, at their own expense.

The demarcation threshold point is at hand!

Declare it, and move on..

Onwards and upwards!

Cheers,

AnkhMorpork

edit on 18-6-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You can fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people, all the time.

It's over for them.

Time to move on and leave the devil double bound and thrashing and screaming in the abyss.

Say with faith to the bad mountain of historical causation, move, and IT WILL MOVE.

The time has come, Mr. Trump.

Set the agenda as your poll numbers climb to 60%.

We will get the last laugh, no worries.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm sorry but your writing skills and your tweets are generally pathetic. They reek of arrogance and hubris and bullying.

You're making it so hard to continue to support you, but I will continue to do so only because you're not an evil Satanist, like them and generally aren't out to get the American people.

But Sir, you need to grow TF up.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
My very best advice. Move to Russian and bring your right wing taliban followers with you. This country is for Americans. Not some two bit commie authoritarian who has fake Time News covers hanging at his hotels/golf clubs.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Stick to the Agenda. When Trump follows the script, he wins, America wins. When Trump goes off on some irrelevant tangent, he gives the Left ammo, and America loses.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
How about a new scandal or a series of scandals due to the arrest of known satanic creeps like Podesta and others?

Isn't the FBI and the DOJ onto these people yet in order to collect enough evidence for indictments?

We wanted Justice and so far we're not seeing it. Are you running cover for them? What's up?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Total Government Audit

You probably should have ordered this from day one, as a project that Bannon would have happily taken on, but an INDEPENDANT audit of the entire US Government and all it's agencies needs to take place.

Then, just remove the cancer by cutting out corrupt departments wherein the adversaries and the evil Satanists reside.

Yes, some good people will lose their government jobs unnecessarily as the small parts of clean flesh around the tumors, but that's a small price to pay to reclaim proper control and authority with all the right people in all the right places.

You need to add to the 1000's of as yet unfilled jobs, 10's of 1000's more to fill, then backfill as needed using a specially designed facility with unlimited job postings in LinkedIn where up to 80-90% of all professionals have a profile of some kind.

Again, what's needed is an internal Headhunting Agency under control of and oversight by, well you.

You're good at finding and picking people, up to a point (to the point where the pirates were allowed to board or to remain without having to walk the plank).

Blow holes in the establishment and drain the swamp for real. It's a human problem and for every human problem there is a human solution.

Instead of going to war with NK and watching as the missiles blow holes in Seoul and then a nuke going off, or more than one - that cannot happen, take that little prick to the brink, then cut a DEAL.

Once you have an endless supply of GREAT Americans, of all stripes, and an application and vetting process to onboard them and get them fully oriented ASAP to hit the ground running then there it is!

Then, once that process is well under way, look at the true wealth of the USA in it's human intellectual capital and advanced infrastructure to carry people, goods, services, and ideas, across the country and exported to the world.

It's time for the little man to rise within the context of a true national identity in the spirit of the Founding Fathers.

Then, as "their" narrative falls apart, which it has, a REAL one takes it's place, that's actually authentic and true and thus, blessed, right out of the gate.

We are in dire need of a smartening up process to serve as the antidote to the dumbing down under the now failing "ruling elite class" (which contains a bunch of pedos and theistic Satanists). It didn't work, none of it did, and we're watching and waiting for the new sun to dawn in this twilight of the Gods (us, not "them") or of God's children of light and love and unending perseverance and ingenuity, if just given the opportunity and the climate.

Faith, in the TRUE Spirit of America (not as given lip service to by Obama for some sort of twisted celebrity agenda) and the authentic American experience of the average American citizen, is a safe bet. We must love and do good as we are loved and wish to do good.

But to get to this upwelling, a LOT of stuff needs to begin to take place in earnest.

Don't be distracted and re-elevate Bannon for this task, while downgrading Cohen and McMaster (who needs replacing), Priebus (we always wanted him gone), and anyone that was recommended by Condi Rice.

Total house cleaning.

But, that requires a total independent audit, to find out precisely where all the rats live and where all the evil cancer grows.

This is what you're best at. It also just so happens to be what's most needed and what you have yet to do...

Listen to Roger Stone - call him!

Check that. Invite him over and meet with him in the situation room or in a bug free setting..

Get it done for the love of God and people, forewith, and with the utmost haste and sense of urgency with a first-things-first (beginning with the end in mind) priority, laser focus. It's like brain cancer surgery. I trust Bannon, with some advice from Stone to get it done and done right.

It's time to envelope the left in the process, leaving only the far left crazies and the people for whom the left meets the left hand path.

Godspeed, Mr. President. Donald, Mr Trump or whatever you want to be called.

I have faith in you, that you can get to the tipping point and tip it, FAST.

with love, and prayers (I know you're a baby Christian),

Ankh

P.S. I can almost sense the once proud flag waving proud again, in which event you could be said to have fulfilled your mandate and be given a second term.

The time has come the time is now.

MAGA - for real!

I'm with you all the way. You can and will get it done. Thank you, on behalf of us all and even the Lord above.

edit on 5-7-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I'm sorry but your writing skills and your tweets are generally pathetic. They reek of arrogance and hubris and bullying.

You're making it so hard to continue to support you, but I will continue to do so only because you're not an evil Satanist, like them and generally aren't out to get the American people.

But Sir, you need to grow TF up.

Although that said, man did you ever troll CNN and the MSM who support them like birds of a feather and punk them HARD with that revised WWF gif, because this was how they chose to devote the top headline both on their website and on TV, on July 4th, 2017.

That's not a credible world class breaking news organization when they give that kind of airtime to a tweet that was meant as a joke and to poke fun.

In diving on it like they did and crying foul, and suggesting that it could be interpreted as fomenting violence against reporters, the very thing that the gif shows, was/is accomplished.

Now with the #CNNblackmail,

twitter.com...

Well, it just couldn't be any better if you'd planned the whole trap in advance.

Now a movement to boycott their advertisers is under way, but don't tweet any more about it and move straight onto the agenda, while they are forced to report on the emergence of an American and global renaissance, proving the "ruling elite class" to be nothing but a bunch of hook-nosed inbreds hobbling around, allegorically, like igor in some castle in Europe and in various circles in the USA and around the world -flat out WRONG in the agenda they were pursuing to make of the only indispensable nation, a firesale on the global lawn, like a garage sale, instead of the preservation of the golden shovel, but with the sleeping giant, awakened.

I know you understand perfectly. The Great Work.

Note: The sign says E.Q. which stands for emotional intelligence, and there you can surround yourself with the very best of the best and make sure they're not afraid of you or unwilling to object or disagree, even vehemently. That's EQ. You don't even have to have it to have it and have access to it, in the right sort of cultural climate, with all the RIGHT people in all the right places.

Maybe you are really smart. I think you are. I even think you'll read this, somehow (someone will get it to you and bring you here to ATS).

It's a narrative, based on truth and understanding and the will to get the job done and done as fast as possible.

Their narrative will then implode, as the USA awakens to a new era and the dawning of a new age based and founded on individual liberty and the pursuit of hopes and dreams in accordance with aspirations, some ingenuity, and the will and hard work needed to carry it out, and you've got that in spades (pun intended), and you also know that it's not about you but about all of us together under the freedome of God's love and graciousness and kindness, and genius, and appreciation of irony and humor, mirth and charm, because He loves us all, and He too is hard at work these days, and it's not looking so good for the old guard ruling elite class and Satanists, that's for sure.

God also got you elected, not just the American people, and let me be the first to say that in your election the whole world and all of history really dodged a bullet if Hillary and all her creeps got in.

I pray that the vision and the destiny will be realized, for the sake of everyone and the whole world. I pray this in the very VERY good name, of Jesus Christ. Amen.

edit on 5-7-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Right now, as of July 5th, we are just coming out the other side of the chaos portion

Best to move forward right away with the great work, because anyone who looks back isn't fit to plow the field.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm not sure if there'll even be a net to catch them though..

Oh well. F'em if they cannot take a good joke at their own expense, and by their own doing, and undoing. Moving on..

This was a good one, but now they're best ignored altogether. So tabloidish they've become with their 24/7 anti-Trump coverage. It's biased, 100%. That's not news just political leading, and the people are sick and tired of it and are turning away in droves, and only tuning in to see what they're trying to pan off next.

Interesting way to generate space for the new narrative.

Note: For those who are curious, those pieces of art are part of a set of three in a Bank of America Building that Trump visited while running for President, on his birthday. It's very significant and significant to him. And now it's all coming true.

Time to get to work in earnest, and get it done, get it all done.

Any further delay on enacting the agenda and it will be stalled through 2018. Not good.

edit on 6-7-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join