It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your very best advice and encouragement for President Donald J. Trump. From ATS - Trump, w Love.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Be true, especially when its difficult.

Be prepared to wage a war of a life, withstand the pain.

See your people and our union with bigger eyes than all sides in opposition.

Keep the faith.

Hold it down.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Keep the faith.

Hold it down.

No doubt there's a war that's being waged, that much is obvious at a whole host of levels.

I can almost feel it. Today was a triumphant day, for some reason (maybe the speech last night)?

Trump likes to spread his arms out wide to make himself BIG and it's the best known technique for conveying bigness, but so too did Jesus when he was talking to people.

I imagine Jesus as God who is spreading his arms out as wide as the heavens, who gives all authority to God the Father as the all-in-all to rule over the all in all, the way it ought to be.

Last night was a tough blow to Nancy Pelosi (goat pizza) and that robot Clinton who made a YouTube speech about "resistance" and by extension much much more - even as something that's breaking right across the whole of it all where it may be said that what is bound on Earth is bound in Heaven also.

So if you can GET a lid on it, which you are, slowly but surely, don't just "hold it down" but please, stand on it, jump up and down on it, seal it up, and then cement over it with a US and Global Renaissance the likes of which the world has not seen since the Industrial Revolution and the days of Henry Ford and Thomas Edison!

Even the Pope has lost touch with what's going on, since the only space of true charity is in the heartfelt space of freedom and liberation and self-determination, in the domain of free market capitalism, and then we can give more because we have more where from he who has, more is asked (but only by God) and more given in turn.

What Donald Trump needs to do is to harness the law of increasing returns, after harnessing the reigns of authentic justice and leadership, all of which comes from Jesus Christ, apart from whom we can do nothing, because His Civility is at cause.

This is what "they" don't understand, until it's too late, because the devil is blind and blinded by "their" own hatred, bigotry and evil and lust for power in service to the wrong master.

Seal it up, but if there's something going on in the basement, then that has to be stopped forthwith and the "strong man" (Podesta looks like a weakling) bound.

Trump knows what he's fighting I think, and winning against!

I can tell even from where I sit here in Canada.

It changes everything, authentic leadership in a spirit of wisdom and spiritual discernment.

Don't ever sell out to the evil one, nor allow yourself to become addicted to power or somehow try to make it all about yourself.

Remember the three paintings at the Bank of America, the first one in particular, with the burning tree burning and smoking on the left, the black sun and the woman in the box, stairs to nowhere but the black sun on the left, and a nice center right pathway past the pyramid on the center horizon, after a move to the right, then to center-right?

You've seen the prophecy, and now you're a baby Christian, and by that, I don't mean to diminish that power and magnitude of what that signifies.

Then it's through the chaotic, creative process (just experienced) to the picture on the left, of the minors and the workers underground with the worker on top with an upturned golden shovel admiring the great work.

We are with you, praying for you, don't let us down, don't give in, and when you get it under control and put a lid on it (the evil) hold it down and seal it in and cement over it, as we all walk hand in hand, with God, across a royal archway, upheld by the keystone of Christ, into a whole new pasture and domain of near limitless possibility wherein nothing is impossible for the ingenuities and inventive American Spirit.

We got it - it was communicated last night, which was why the Spirit of my Lord was riding high today, and once these things change shape, they just never can go back to their prior configuration.

My oh my did we ever dodge a bullet with Hillary Clinton and John Podesta's historic loss! Phew! Was that ever close!

Next up in 2020 is Opra Winfrey, who's another one of "them" in a way ie: not a Christian.

When God rules with love the heavens AND the earth, then all is well, and everything moves in favor of harmony and happiness because man is functioning in partnership with God the way he was created to be and to become.

Trump appears to understand the importance of these dynamics, even if he's new to the job, by sheer instinct.

Keep that up, but I don't think "they" are going to stand down and go quietly into the night, and thus they might require a great big scandal that they bought upon themselves by their onw hand and a little divine providence.

Otherwise, they just wait on the sidelines, and by that I don't mean real Democrats but the Satanists who invested the Democratic Party and the Left, including Hillary Clinton herself and her "network".

I predict that in another month, your numbers will hit 60% if you play your cards right and stay off twitter for the most part.

What happened last night at the Joint Session of Congress speech was absolutely vital and it altered the whole climate, at least for me it did, throughout the day today. Spirits were high and I'm not even an American citizen.

edit on 1-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Trump likes to spread his arms out wide to make himself BIG and it's the best known technique for conveying bigness, but so too did Jesus when he was talking to people.

I imagine Jesus as God who is spreading his arms out as wide as the heavens, who gives all authority to God the Father as the all-in-all to rule over the all in all, the way it ought to be.

That was rather sneaky...bringing in a mythical character in a Trump thread.

Please tell me in which documentary you saw Jesus spreading his arms.

I once heard George Bush spewing similar crap before invading the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

All mystics spread their arms like that when giving forth, or most do anyway.

I'm really referring as much to principals, and to a universal guiding principal of Civility, embodied or modelled by Jesus as the principal personified, who also lives in me, and in Trump. He's caught onto it, onto it's reasonableness, and even it's hoodwink. He sees, like I do, and many others what Jesus did and why, and it was all for the little man the sake of love and of everything that is worth living and even dying to uphold and to protect. It's also an issue of a type of controversy involving the issue of authentic spiritual authority and even a battle against forces of darkness and evil, one that, for the Christian who understands it, was, is and will be ultimately triumphant. It's just a model of Civilized progress and a rationale and reason to love as we are loved and forgive as we are forgiven.

There's no condemnation or demonization in any of it.

That's the funny thing.

The last laugh belongs to the little man at the devil's expense and that's Jesus triumph on behalf of us all, whether we believe in Him as God incarnate and son of God the first father of creation.

"And as my father in heaven sent me, even so send I you."

It's about leadership, an authentic model of Civilized Leadership where Civility may be defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in submission to a higher power or universal standard and principal of Truth, Justice, and individual Liberty ie: Freedom, and Love (if you want to).

It helps light up our blindspot when we set aside all bias, prejudices and apriori presumptions.

It's in the mirth of the humor of true understanding, even if it catches us by surprise and the joke's on us, and in our ability to laugh at our own absurdity we can access to possibilities that we might not have even begun to consider from the POV of the old paradigm.

But woe to those who prefer to lose their own sense of humor, than to been open the possibility even as no more than an inkling.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
So now, already, not a day after the speech the Dem's manage to leak a document showing that Sessions as part of his job spoke to a Russian ambassador but not in the context of the campaign, without making mention of it when asked, and characterizing himself as having had ZERO contact with any Russians - and this paints him as duplicitous in some sort of Russia-Trump conspiracy how..? by association.

In other words, more of the same old games and nonsense to try to bring Trump down, or in this case to try to blunt a poll shift from the speech, and to provoke a twitter war with Trump over this issue. Baiting Trump to enter the fray to defend Sessions and step on the message from his speech.

Be disciplined Donald! It does look to me however like they just buried themselves with a continuation of this Russia-Trump theme.

It's a faulty narrative and that people are supposed to draw conclusions by inference then it's a type of yellow journalism and gotcha politics of the worst kind.

So they didn't stand down...

Too bad for them.. is there still time? or maybe they simply cannot ever be trusted to play it straight.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

, and to a universal guiding principal of Civility, embodied or modelled by Jesus as the principal personified, who also lives in me, and in Trump

But you would first have to ensure that they were the initial word's of Jesus - very hard to do since we have no word's from his hand's

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Mr. President, Donald,

Invite this man over for dinner at the White House and Mar-a-Lago, regularly and spend a lot of time out with people just like this, strategizing and forming the new narrative and real reality, via talks with him and Bannon, with Pence listening in, and offering the Grace before eating, and then shared, holographically throughout the movement.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Let him teach you his Winston Churchill philosophy, and make no mistake, we're at war, and it's not just with the radical Islamic terrorists or enemies without, but a war against the enemy within, relative to whom you are sworn to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States. Learn fully what that really means and signifies. Obama just paid it lip service and learned about it to understand how it can be bent and altered to suit what amounts to a destructive utopianism and collectivism that does not really serve the principal at the heart of the founding fathers which is obviously intended to favor a love of freedom and individual self-determination or Liberty in the true meaning and Spirit of it's God-given nature.

What's at stake here is the very space within which one can become a true and full and freely self expressed human being standing in the domain of unfettered freedom and liberty, without any unnecessary intrusion by the State or the Empire it serves where the Citizen becomes owned by the State, instead of the other way around which is the way it ought to be and to become.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Great Idea for a thread !

1) Send Bannon to a remote pacific island with no prayer of rescue. The dude is poison.

2) I like some of your ideas, but please think about how you are going to describe it first, you are the leader of the free world and words matter.

3) Study how Princess Diana got the press to eat from her hands with polite courtesy. Yes, I understand the irony of how the papparazzi contributed to her death, but you have the secret service.

4) Don't try so hard to be Reagan. His military build up combined with tax cuts paid for by reduced spending at other federal agencies didn't work, and we can't afford more debt. Do it in waves, let each phase of the program have time to breathe.

5) Single payer healthcare. You even said when you were in Scotland that it works. Make it happen!

6) The immigration issue is a motivation issue. No wall will keep a problem solving primate out. Take away the motivation. Punish anyone who hires an illegal severely and make it hard to send money back.

7) I get that you want to make us safer, that's cool ! The thing is if in the process you make us look bad and single out one group of people, the irony is you will make us less safe and vulnerable to more attacks !

8) GET OFF OF TWITTER

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
They're just jealous. Your hair rocks. Don't change it

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Deep Space Exploration

I think I might have touched on this earlier, but I honestly have a GREAT idea, which would help make American and the World Great Again..

We need better eyes or "glasses" on our galaxy and the cosmos and we're getting to within a four to ten year window to make that happen.

Here's how.

Fund NASA to send up a whole series of both radio and optical telescopes into the space - like 10 Hubbles and 10 massive sail like radio-telescopes. They don't even have to be in earth orbit but could themselves be positioned in deep space within our solar system.

Think of a triangle and create a baseline of them, while linking to the new SKA or Square Kilometer Array forming in Australia and Southern Africa, with supercomputing capabilities, and then it's time for a true galactic survey that could be capable of detecting the atmospheric composition of exoplanets, while even getting a visual on them.

This uses a phenomenon called parallax, which when the telescopes are combined together, they form an eyeball much bigger than the whole Earth.

It would be like getting a new set of binoculars, and the discoveries would be astounding.

This would be by far cheaper than trying to put people on Mars, and for what?

We should also be landing a whole series of probes on the moons of Saturn and Jupiter. Little boats, things that melt or drill down through the ice, etc etc.

A bold deep space exploration vision, that's affordable, ought to be laid out. This would be the way to go about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Thanks for joining.

A musical interlude for pure entertainment purposes as the Donald ought to be into Rush.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
And the meek shall inherit the Earth.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
tax reform bill

Just as soon as the Obamacare repeal and replace is set to pass, immediately move the tax reform bill, and the infrastructure spending bill.

Then you'll be back on track from the bad week following your great speech to the joint session of congress.

I still think that an American Infrastructure Bank is a great idea for running the P3's and loading it up with private investment both domestic and international, so as to turn 500 Billion from the treasury into 10 trillion dollars.

To me it appears as it the whole train stalled over this Russian and wire tap scandal, although you did get the committees to agree to look for abuses of power on the part of the Obama administration, which was important, so the tweets did the job.

I think that if legislation starts passing, then confidence will be restored, but Mr. Trump, it does appears as if the train's been flying off the tracks.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Comey needs to decide who's side he's on and he of all people know where all the leakers and dirty tricksters reside, and where all the trails from the Clinton investigation among other investigations leads.

They have to hurry the F up and either make allegations re: Russian collaboration during the election, or give an all clear, which will certainly make CNN and the MSM look rather foolish as they've been running with it as "news" without cessation since the election.

There are bigger fish to fry and the brief war in Syria cannot be waged until this Russia stuff is behind.

So it's effecting National Security, this is what Comey doesn't understand, and if there was a FISA warrant rejected and one accepted, then he would know, as would Sessions.

Its high time to wrap up the Russia investigation on all fronts, for the good of the nation and National Security, and even the safety and security of the world if safe zones can be implemented with Russia's and Iran's blessing in Syria and in Northern Iraq to remove ISIS from those regions and allow the return of refugees and reconstruction (with oil revenues).

Comey knows, he's seen it all. Thus for him to feign total ignorance makes a statement.

Tell him to get on board or get off the ship, but not without sharing absolutely everything he knows regarding all ongoing investigations to the new FBI Director (friend of Sessions).

Oh and that's another thing.

Sessions may have recused himself regarding Trump campaign contact with Russians, but, he's still free to investigate any and all actions taken by the Obama Administration and officials, including the leakers...

Thus, if there's nothing to the Russia investigation, which there really isn't, then he was right to go ahead and recuse himself, so that there could be every perception of absolutely integrity with regards to that investigation, which leads nowhere fast.

I suspect that the server you installed at Trump tower to communicate something to a Russian bank or two was a test and nothing more, given that they said that what they got was "innocuous". Good one! You knew, even back then, and set a trap.

Resolve it, and FAST.

Comey's got to get his # together and recognize what's been happening, and the leaks are illegal.

Time to get it in gear, and start moving on all these investigations with arrests and charges.

The state of everything is at play and it's imperative that everyone move forward and quickly, you have a lot of firing to do, but Comey's a tricky issue.

A type of counter coup has been taking place, and for the love of God and people it has to STOP dead in its tracks. It's time for them to stand down or face a heavy weight of the law, which Comey claims to have absolute fidelity to.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ryan is going down over this failed Obamacare revisionism.

Therefore, it's a perfect time to get rid of Priebus, he sucks, runs directionless meetings in the AM instead of setting the days agenda, weak, bad advise, Ryanesque with a crony ass kissing, goblinism. Be gone!

We don't like him for Chief of Staff, we never did. Replace him with someone that Bannon chooses, who's friends with all the necessary people, except Paul Ryan, who's isolated now and on his way out over the rejection of this bill.

Rand Paul has the way, with the right marketplace pressure points. So as Ryan's Bill fails DOA, in you go with Paul's Bill, and thus setting him up to become POTUS in 2024. It's a BIG F'ING DEAL!

You gotta do it right, you've gotta do it FAST. Much faster than anyone anticipated including the likes of CNN.

Bingo Bango - DONE, onto Tax Reform and Infrastructure Spending and P3 Land, rebuilding the country, while bringing business and JOBS back - you deliver on that, as fast as possible, and there it IS!

It's time to take everyone by surprise and get LOCK IN, and bust up the wall in the House and Senate, right out of the gate like a bull.

The breakout point is near.

Don't let yourself be distracted. Get it in gear on go no go decision trees and to do lists.

A new Chief of Staff would be refreshing right about now. The whole dynamic is shifting, and you're starting to get a proper sense of the lay of the battlefield and the nature of the war that's being waged.

DOJ's Lynch made a video calling for blood in the streets. That's pretty serious stuff coming from an AG.

We're with you. We've got your back. Act FAST and strongly with might, and humility and with prayerful discernment.

You can do it.

The agitprop is starting to fade already... as they just keep going back to the same old things time and time again, and it's just not sticking any more, particularly once the Russia investigation has been concluded and CNN gets punk'd once and for all time.

Almost there...

Godspeed.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Your numbers

www.rasmussenreports.com...

Those trends need to be turned around. Note the ad on that page..

I think you need to develop a series of campaign-like ads and have a host of well placed and timed speeches, to accompany the rollout of the agenda.

You need to get buy in from the American public in the midst of a blizzard of negative news reporting and ad campaigns.

Those numbers must reverse course or your nascent Presidency is in trouble.

edit on 14-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Dear President Trump,

I don't care about Hillary! There are many more pressing issues to be dealt with.

Jobs are #1. Not the part-time ones with no insurance Obama gave us. Make America first. Veterans housing needs to come before teens popping out more unwanted kids to assure a place to live.

Make it a crime if teen heroin users continue to get pregnant. Which brings me to the next problem. Birth control, it needs to be available, otherwise, you get more unwanted children, who grow up in poverty and repeat the cycle.

War on drugs: toughen the laws so that anyone selling to children does hard time.

Healthcare: Get rid of fines for people who choose not to have insurance.

Make it mandatory that if a heroin user is a frequent flyer at local hospitals, and they refuse
treatment, no more free healthcare.

SSI disability: There is something wrong with a system that denies a man with brain cancer (who paid into the system), yet a 30 yr old drug addict can get disability for anxiety for their drug use! I can't tell you how many people I learn about who recv SSI disability and they are living at home with their rich parents and there isn't a damn thing wrong with them. If you are a veteran and you suffer from PTSD that is different. Sick of all the affluenza babies who never worked more than 3 years in their life bankrupting SSI.

Fraud of welfare: Another agency that needs complete overhaul. It burns my ass to drive by drug dealers everyday who receive housing, food stamps, free healthcare, and they are grown ass men, while I go to a job everyday. These very people harass the sh#t out of everyone who has the misfortune of being around them, and contribute nothing but drug addiction to society.

Immigration: I'm all for it, if it is done correctly. I honestly feel even if a wall gets built, they will drill under it, or fly over it. I would speed up the process for citizenship, but only if they haven't committed any crimes in this country (more taxpayers means more money and levels the playing field), not to mention might cut down on identity theft. Or you could charge a toll to enter the country in Juarez to pay for the wall

We need to keep our military strong.

Putin is ok in my book.

We need inner city gang task forces and more DEA officers in places like Chicago, Boston etc.

We also need more Border patrol.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
torpedoing the resistance

See this (if you haven't already): www.breitbart.com...
Now, what I'm about to suggest and lay out will sound very unusual, at first, until you think it all the way through..

Traditionally, new POTUS's don't go after the last one or their political opponent in the general election, but what Obama (and Clinton) are "up to" and have been involved with, pre, and, post-election, makes it all FAIR GAME, so game on. No? You know now that they'll never stop, and not just in opposition to you and your Presidency but until they and their people return to power and by that I don't mean the Democrats vs. the Republicans.

You know the lay of this land by now better than anyone, I'm sure. You know who and what you're up against and who and what are coming against you. If you don't know by now you're a fool and you're no fool.

And while it's a "gross" and corrupted establishment and "elite" ruling class, there's more to it, much more to it, involving universal truths and spiritual principals and a sort of universal controversy surrounding the issue of power and authority which has deep roots and long branches whereby, as it was or may have been said in Jesus' time - for the 1000's who are hacking away at the leaves of evil, there is one who is laying the axe to the root.

Once the axe is laid to the root, you'll know it, and we can all feel it, the ebb and flow of the present quiet and bloodless civil war. It's been waxing and waning like the moon, but what you need to find is the invisible moon that always perfectly reflects the true sun as the midnight sun, ever full and radiant with the light of Christ being synonymous with the Light of Liberty. That isn't collectivist. It's not an inauthentic manipulation by Saul Alinksy in the name of the devil. It's not satanic, and it's only Luciferian in light of The Revelation of John, which ends nicely.

The simplicity on the far side of complexity that any truly good man who give his own right arm to achieve, and in God's case did just that.

There's no triumph in agitation propaganda.

They are like the blind leading the blind into a ditch. Some things never change.

They don't see this however, of course, since they are blind and blinded by their own hubris and "chutzpah" (or so Obama liked to think).

Oh yeah - the idea...

Find the lynchpin, and that's at the place of the dark heart, in the satanism and all the rest of it, the child sex-trafficking (including in Haiti), the worst of the worst..

The public is ready for it now more than ever.

They want an explosive scandal give them an explosive scandal that will knock their house to the ground and force the Democratic Party to reinvent itself from scratch.

The pedogate or whatever you want to call it. Doesn't matter who was involved including establishment Republicans or Hollywood Billionaires. Pedosatanism.

Bust that, not just at the mid level but at the highest level, and down it goes, and after that, just how motivated will people be to align themselves with the darkness.

The dawning sun belongs to us now and to all who share in the light of life, who is Christ as the perfect model of authentic leadership ie: not Obama as an imposter, and who knows who this guy is or was to begin with anyway..?

It's absurd what they've been giving us.

But this agitprop is just too much, funded by George Soros and he's a Satanist too for sure, said his time rounding up fellow Jews and being formed by that evil was the best thing that ever happened to him - he brags about it.

So while there's a corrupted system that has to be deconstructed, so too is there a satanic network lurking at the heart of it.

Bust that up with indictable offenses and it's all over for them by association.

That too is in The Revelation of John. A bound and double-bound with unbreakable chains, Beast, (bound by it's own hand in a chain of evidence), sliding headlong into the Abyss for a 1000's years where contained within itself also resides at some level the only hope for their own salvation (thinking of Obama and Clinton now).

They have to be brought to their knees.

You have to take it all down, not as an ongoing struggle, but all in one shot.

edit on 14-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
or "all at the same time" I should have said as I don't want to raise the "one shot" allegory in the wrong context.. (God forbid it and protect you).

And that's why this has to happen fast and all at once, probably via WikiLeaks. It could save both yours and Assange's lives, getting it all out there at once, ASAP.

These are very dangerous people. Killers. Evildoers. But they're still just people like you and me, and they should not be out of reach of the long arm of the law, which must apply to everyone equally.

By this I'm not necessarily referring to Clinton or Obama in particular of course, but the networks will take them down with them as they get caught up in the dragnet by association.

It's the place where the left meets the left hand path and it's real and they do bad things, and run cover for very very bad things and it has to STOP, NOW!

Did anyone feel that?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join