It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Proud that TRUMP is my president

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: eisegesis

For the first time since Reagan America finally has a president that makes me proud to be american again .

What has he done exactly that has made you proud to be an American again? Actions speak louder than words and at the moment, he has only poetic justice to blame for his success.

Maybe they should give him the nobel peace prize and see if he goes to war afterwards.

I love how you guys blame Obama for that happening

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Do you remember the elation when Obama was first elected?? That is what we have here with Trump.

Do you ALSO remember the dashed hopes from all that over-hyped optimism a few short years afterwards?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Swills

Reminds me of when you said, often and loudly, that Trump would never be President. Is this the new angle your going for now?

Their side doesn't accept defeat very well.

I did not hear a single person say Obama wasn't my President.

Why do they protest...They think all their freebies are gone.

yes, because Fox news were VERY fair towards obama from day one. That is jaw dropping blindness you have there my friend. Heres an idea, turn of Fox, and watch some more liberal slanted news and see how humble and accepting they are. Open your eyes or gods sake.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: six67seven
Do you remember the elation when Obama was first elected?? That is what we have here with Trump.

Do you ALSO remember the dashed hopes from all that over-hyped optimism a few short years afterwards?

That's the big problem. We're about to see whether this is the real deal or not.
We'll know in 100 days, given Trump laid out his 100 day plan.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Well Op, you can be happy he's your president and I can keep thinking anyone who votes for him is a grade A nimrod.

Congratulations the U.S. is the laughing stock of the world.

As if O-bow-ma didn't already do that for us?

No one above the age of 16 should be saying things like O-bow-ma

Also, no he didnt. he was a very dissapointing president, VERY, but he did not make you the laughing stock. Bush and now Trump have
edit on 10-11-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

I voted for Trump, but I am still in shock, I really expected Hillary to win, even though inner polls and polls not conducted by the main stream media were telling us he was way ahead.

Now let’s hope that our future president actually does everything he promised. Like making America great, more prosperous and giving the new deal to help minorities of our country. There have been a lot of people left behind, and minorities have been given a raw deal, so let’s make America great again for all Americans, and hold our future president’s feet to the fire to make that happen.

edit on 10-11-2016 by StarsInDust because: Just changed some words around for better readablity

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

For the first time since Reagan America finally has a president that makes me proud to be american again .

Reagan was a traitor and a total failure as President. Just because you were duped twice into voting people who shouldn't be president is really nothing to be proud of.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I am very proud too. I voted for him and supported him from day one. I personally lost the two previous elections and did NOT vote for Obama. And when I lost, I didn't attack friends and family for their opposing opinion. I didn't protest, set things on fire, shoot people or even treat people with the opposing view point any differently. But now, I'm being attacked from friends, family, co-workers, you name it. Terrible, terrible losers. But I do think care. I can take it, because I'm glad of my decision and I will stand by it and our President through his successes and failures. He will have them...we all do.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

What has he done exactly that has made you proud to be an American again? Actions speak louder than words and at the moment, he has only poetic justice to blame for his success.

Maybe they should give him the nobel peace prize and see if he goes to war afterwards.

This is all you #nevertrump people have now. You and Buster both have nothing left in the tank but *fumes. Get over it and join the rest of your brethren. Most have accepted this election and are already looking ahead to the future. Stop living in the past.

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

This is all you #nevertrump people have now. You and Buster both have nothing left in the tank but *fumes. Get over it and join the rest of your brethren. Most have accepted this election and are already looking ahead to the future. Stop living in the past.

? But im not the one who brought up Obamas Nobel prize. What the hell are you on about? Plus you guys never got over Obama. Ever. So, how about you practice what you preach there eh?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Reagan was a traitor and a total failure as President. Just because you were duped twice into voting people who shouldn't be president is really nothing to be proud of.

I agree...im flabbergasted that anyone can think of Reagan in a positive way

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

? But im not the one who brought up Obamas Nobel prize. What the hell are you on about? Plus you guys never got over Obama. Ever. So, how about you practice what you preach there eh?

I see you swung at that soft ball I tossed ya. Glad you're paying attention.
Also, I voted for Obama. Twice. Try again?

On another note. Is maya 3d still being used in the animator world? That program blew my mind away with what it was capable of doing.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Reagan wanted to "TEAR DOWN THAT WALL"
Trump wants to build one.

Very different.
Reaganomics was a sham. Trump's business have mostly been a sham - they have that in common.
Reagan was in the movies, Trump is on the 1% and the apprentice guy.

Scary times.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well Op, you can be happy he's your president and I can keep thinking anyone who votes for him is a grade A nimrod.

Congratulations the U.S. is the laughing stock of the world.

except with Russia and the Philippines. They thought the last guy was the joke.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I'm proud that Americans stood up for themselves, did their research and voted in the best man for the job.

I have great faith in Donald Trump, he says what he means, and I have no doubt, he will do what is best for this country.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost

Had almost lost faith entirely after the corrupt criminals who have held the office after Reagan . With yesterdays election there is once again hope for america and the world .

Congratulations President Trump .

I am sorry but that reeks too much of Michele Obama.

No American should be proud in politics, our government, and hell even this country.

About the only things anyone should be PROUD of is themselves, and the people that live here.

What's currently been going on only leaves one thing.

One's self.
edit on 11-11-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So, I guess Trump isn't getting a Nobel Prize ?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
He seems to be doing a great job so far, keeping pre-existing health condition health care act and ability to use parents medicare for their child

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Their side doesn't accept defeat very well.

I did not hear a single person say Obama wasn't my President.

You must be joking.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Would you care to elaborate on WHY you are proud to have Trump as a President? Is it just because he beat the odds, or are there specific qualities of his that you admire?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join