It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Proud that TRUMP is my president

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
For the first time since Reagan America finally has a president that makes me proud to be american again .

Had almost lost faith entirely after the corrupt criminals who have held the office after Reagan . With yesterdays election there is once again hope for america and the world .

Congratulations President Trump .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
We will see. So far has proved everyone wrong. And I mean EVERYONE. If he is a huckster or a con man he is the best of the best of the best. He was going to dupe us anyway.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Right now I am proud of Trump and hopeful for a real America again but highly uncomfortable living in a BLUE city. People here are acting ****ing insane. Saying they cried all the way to work. Spewing non-stop lies all day long, wishing my friend would die etc.

It just goes to show you what kind of people supported the witch.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
His acceptance speach was more encouraging than any heard in a very long time . Along with seeing positive reaction from other countries .

Seems to be off to a good start . Besides he cant screw it up much worse than the last several occupants have done .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
But the economic policies of subsequent administrations followed those of Reagan: deregulation, debt-fueled spending, and the use of the military to prop up the petrodollar.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Living outside the states at present not have the problem of whining snowflakes . Overall the locals have good view of trump .

From what see on news the left over there starting to riot since their criminal lost the election .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I won't be truly proud of my POTUS until they actually do as promised.
Hell that goes for any poli-tick.

So Trump better start cleaning up.
Cause he said he ain't no poli-tick!

But honesty even with this election, I've yet to be "proud" of a President...

So here's to the future!

edit on 9-11-2016 by havok because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

You all put this man on such a high pedestal it be a shame to watch him fall down.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Everyones human and makes mistakes . I dont expect him to be perfect . However compared to what weve had he is a vast improvement .

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Reminds me of when you said, often and loudly, that Trump would never be President. Is this the new angle your going for now?

edit on 9-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
For the first time since Reagan America finally has a president that makes me proud to be american again .

Hope you still feel that way in 4 years.

Me? I never liked Reagan either.

He was guest speaker at my high school graduation. Lot's of people in the area knew him. Most were shocked when he became president, as they didn't really think that much of him.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
He will not be my president until he proves himself worthy. Elections are just for the entertainment and this was a good one. Not as good as Sarah Palin but damn close.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
...and I have never been more ashamed of my country, well not since Reagan. But I wish him better luck than Reagan had. Perhaps he can avoid the pitfalls of Reagan (treason, caved to terrorists, raised taxes multiple times, deregulation opening the door further for corporatocracy, skyrocketing debt, making white men richer while everyone else got poorer, didn't support democracy, was a disaster for our involvement in the middle east, etc. etc.). That's some pride right there.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Socrato
Right now I am proud of Trump and hopeful for a real America again but highly uncomfortable living in a BLUE city. People here are acting ****ing insane. Saying they cried all the way to work. Spewing non-stop lies all day long, wishing my friend would die etc.

It just goes to show you what kind of people supported the witch.

Most of the blame falls at the doorstep of the MSM.

For these sobbing hillary supporters not to fully grasp the level of corruption hillary and her team live by is the medias fault...
...the minority of the blame falls at the feet of the feeble hillary supporters themselves.

Some will never wake up. Thats a reality we will have to deal with as the majority of the country undoes all the sh!t obama did.

Oh, and thanks for the thread VengefulGhost!
edit on 3419x6734America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Swills

Reminds me of when you said, often and loudly, that Trump would never be President. Is this the new angle your going for now?

Their side doesn't accept defeat very well.

I did not hear a single person say Obama wasn't my President.

Why do they protest...They think all their freebies are gone.

edit on 9-11-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

What has he done exactly that has made you proud to be an American again? Actions speak louder than words and at the moment, he has only poetic justice to blame for his success.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Gods bless Mr. President Donald J. Trump!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I did not hear a single person say Obama wasn't my President.

Where were you? Because I've been hearing that and a whole lot worse for 8 years now.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You all put this man on such a high pedestal it be a shame to watch him fall down.

Noted, but the point the OP is trying to make, as I understand it, is that 'real life hope' has been restored for him. Trump hasnt done anything besides overcome insurmountable odds (just ask the bookies). That in of itself has renewed VengefulGhost's faith and hope. That is a powerful thing.

Do you remember the elation when Obama was first elected?? That is what we have here with Trump.

Dont poop on that!

This is a changing of the guard. The old republican machine is fading away - that is our hope at least.
edit on 0141x6701America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well Op, you can be happy he's your president and I can keep thinking anyone who votes for him is a grade A nimrod.

Congratulations the U.S. is the laughing stock of the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join