It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

For Those Who Say - DONALD TRUMP WILL NOT BE MY PRESIDENT!.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: eNumbra
Many said the same about Obama and bush before him; what did they do?

I can't tell you what "Many" did or didn't do, who refused to accept Obama/Bush as their President.

But, Sean Hannity said today that he will personally charter a jet to fly the high-profile Trump-haters to the country of their choice, if they promise not to come back.

Nothing.

The answer was nothing.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie
a reply to: carewemust

"I didn't vote for him, but he's my
President. I hope he does a good job." John Wayne on JFK, '60.

When the Congress went into gridlock in recent years, the only
benefit sadly was a great slowdown in passage of bad legislation.
Q: How many of our differences don't count toward the big picture?

You're right DerFreebie. John Wayne was tough, yet gracious. It's too bad that non-government types like him didn't choose to run for President. Maybe America wouldn't accept it, since the mindset was so different in that day?

But I don't understand how the "great slowdown in the passage of bad legislation" this past 8 years was sad. Wasn't that a good thing?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
I think they were both hated pretty equally.

So do you think Trump Supporters would be as angry if Hillary won, as Hillary Supporters are, now that Trump has won? I don't recall any high-profile Trump supporters threatening to leave the country if Hillary was elected.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thank-goodness we won't have to worry about further government encroachment upon our lives at this point. But apparently, just over 50% of the voters were OK with this.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

It's a damned shame when 50% of the country voted against freedom.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Republicans have been saying the same thing about Obama for the past 8 years...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnCap74

m.youtube.com... continue=145

Right now it is just tantrums... but I hope this all leads to something greater- the art of non-governance.
"A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years."- Lysander Spooner

Thanks for that video, AnCap74! That baby crying was a good dub-over to make it more humorous. I'm trying to find a nice long video of the media reactions from last night, when they started to get worried, realized that Hillary would not be able to pay-off the many bribes she promised, and discussed the results in total shock after Donald Trump was declared WINNER.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's somewhat understandable when you consider the number of people Obama was able to snare with his government assistance programs. The increase in the number of people directly dependent on government in one form or another, is staggering.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

This sound like the same mantra that is repeated with every president after election day and the loser team is hurt.

They will come around in time.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No problemo!!

Please don't get me wrong... I'm not a pro Trump guy... but a completely anti-Hillary guy.

I don't believe that any form of republicanism or democracy is worth a mound of hippo #e-
I refuse to believe in any system that allows a persons rights to be limited or taken away because of that someone being outnumbered!!

# government... # those who find it to be their new religion.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Trump didn't outsmart anyone, she offered more of the same ol dynastic politics, she was a terrible choice the DNC anointed and forced on the rest of us, and as I said she would have lost to any Rep she faced , plus the FBI did Trump a solid six days before voting and said ...oh never mind, nothing to see here, two days out from voting, Trump basically had to just not say anything dumb during that window.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It is amazing how many voted GOP.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
46.9% of all eligible voters did not vote for either Clinton or Trump.
They did not vote at all.
So only a quarter of Americans voted for Trump.
Your voting system is defective.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Since you Trumpsters can only understand buzz words and short sound bites, I will answer all your questions in one simple word.

Secession.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Secession.

Yea because that worked so well last time. If anything all they will do is burn their own neighborhoods down.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
We trump supporters kept our mouths shut to avoid being verbally abused for no reason. Now we're packing and grinning.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

November 9, 2016

Many people are so ANGRY and HURT over how Donald J. Trump outsmarted the DNC/Hillary Campaign, that they're vowing not to accept him as THEIR President, when he's sworn in, on January 20, 2017.

Some thoughts immediately come to mind...

1. If President Donald Trump is not going to be YOUR President, does that mean you'll pick someone else? Or, will you simply consider yourself as an "orphan" U.S. citizen? A citizen without a President.

2. How will you prevent your personal tax dollars from keeping Donald Trump's new home on 1600 Pennsylvania avenue in tip-top shape? Or, from contributing to his Presidential salary? Surely you wouldn't want to support any aspect of a President whom you have disavowed. RIGHT? You could just work on a CASH or BARTER basis for the next 8 years. This would keep your hard earned dollars from supporting the President you don't accept, and also the policies he'll implement while in office.

3. Several high-profile citizens swore on a stack of Bibles, that if Donald John Trump were elected President of the United States, that they would LEAVE AMERICA, and become citizens of another country. Samuel Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Whoopi Goldberg, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, and many others. Here's the list: thehill.com...

For those who refuse to accept the amazing Donald J. Trump as YOUR President. How will you put some "teeth" into that statement? Like Mr. Trump says, people of integrity, always do their very best to follow-through on their promises!

-CareWeMust

If you were a real man you'd ask them yourself instead of asking these questions in a place where none of these people exist. They're not hard to find because they have the courage to exist in the real world. Try outside in any city.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzy

THISSSSSSSSSSS

No one wanted this except a minority of people.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
I think they were both hated pretty equally.

So do you think Trump Supporters would be as angry if Hillary won, as Hillary Supporters are, now that Trump has won? I don't recall any high-profile Trump supporters threatening to leave the country if Hillary was elected.

There was a quote from one Republican congressman about picking up his musket if she won, talks of storming or marching on DC. I think if Hillary had won, we would probably see worse than what we have seen from her supporters. I didn't support either one of them, but Trump is now the President-elect, and I will approach his time in office with an open mind.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: muzzy

THISSSSSSSSSSS

No one wanted this except a minority of people.

Which simply means the supposed "majority" failed.

The fixers failed too.

DaaaaaaHaHaHa

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join