It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

For Those Who Say - DONALD TRUMP WILL NOT BE MY PRESIDENT!.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
November 9, 2016

Many people are so ANGRY and HURT over how Donald J. Trump outsmarted the DNC/Hillary Campaign, that they're vowing not to accept him as THEIR President, when he's sworn in, on January 20, 2017.

Some thoughts immediately come to mind...

1. If President Donald Trump is not going to be YOUR President, does that mean you'll pick someone else? Or, will you simply consider yourself as an "orphan" U.S. citizen? A citizen without a President.

2. How will you prevent your personal tax dollars from keeping Donald Trump's new home on 1600 Pennsylvania avenue in tip-top shape? Or, from contributing to his Presidential salary? Surely you wouldn't want to support any aspect of a President whom you have disavowed. RIGHT? You could just work on a CASH or BARTER basis for the next 8 years. This would keep your hard earned dollars from supporting the President you don't accept, and also the policies he'll implement while in office.

3. Several high-profile citizens swore on a stack of Bibles, that if Donald John Trump were elected President of the United States, that they would LEAVE AMERICA, and become citizens of another country. Samuel Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Whoopi Goldberg, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, and many others. Here's the list: thehill.com...

For those who refuse to accept the amazing Donald J. Trump as YOUR President. How will you put some "teeth" into that statement? Like Mr. Trump says, people of integrity, always do their very best to follow-through on their promises!

-CareWeMust

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To be fair, I said much the same about Hillary.

It as going to be my personal, silent protest.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's cool. But you didn't plan to stop paying taxes, or to leave the country did you?
edit on 11/9/2016 by carewemust because: omitted a word

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Lol I said if Hillary was elected I might leave the country.

Glad nobody gets to call that bluff.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Many said the same about Obama and bush before him; what did they do?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Who was "hated" more? Do you recall the stats on that?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

No. I doubt too many would want to march against evil-hag-Hillary.

My job is good also.

As for leaving the country? Nah. I was looking forward to staring down the candy-asses who'd try to infringe on my rights once bitch-queen was president.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think they were both hated pretty equally.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

I can't tell you what "Many" did or didn't do, who refused to accept Obama/Bush as their President.

But, Sean Hannity said today that he will personally charter a jet to fly the high-profile Trump-haters to the country of their choice, if they promise not to come back.

link   

I can't tell you what "Many" did or didn't do, who refused to accept Obama/Bush as their President.

But, Sean Hannity said today that he will personally charter a jet to fly the high-profile Trump-haters to the country of their choice, if they promise not to come back.

link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
so, if he isn`t their president does that mean they will stop accepting foodstamps,welfare,obamacare subsidies,etc,etc because if that`s the case then let them not accept him as their president.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Civilians, police, and servicemen and women said the SAME thing about Obama.
It was the same rhetoric from the right wingers in 2008 and 2012.
Impeach, He's not my POTUS, I won't serve him as CIC, etc.
Only I don't remember them causing ruckus like this.

Hate to break it to all those who don't get it...

It's the President of the United States of America.

Yes, you will have to get used to it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Since the President is (supposedly) in charge of every aspect of the country. Those receiving benefits or handouts from the U.S. Government, should decline to accept them, until we have a President that they will personally accept. It's the RIGHT thing to do.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Good thread for the Day After, cwm. Enthusiastically bumped.
Straight to the point: "I didn't vote for him, but he's my
President. I hope he does a good job." John Wayne on JFK, '60.

The Duke was about as Righty GOP as you can get, conservative
to almost a fault... but fair minded and intelligent. As far as I
could throw it, there's a lot less tolerance of ideologies now
than even as little as 50 years ago. But the biggest failure of
politics is feudalism rising out of 'righteousness'.

When the Congress went into gridlock in recent years, the only
benefit sadly was a great slowdown in passage of bad legislation.
Q: How many of our differences don't count toward the big picture?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'll contribute to the fund to get Ginsburg off the bench and out of the country. The celebrities can find their own funding. Maybe Somalia could use their help and contributions to society.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I haven't had a dog in this fight at all, and actually am enjoying the chaos more than anything else...

m.youtube.com... continue=145

Right now it is just tantrums... but I hope this all leads to something greater- the art of non-governance.

"A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years."- Lysander Spooner

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is what we call "gobsmacked". No need to address them, their gobsmackedness will fade with time. Let them have their clueless snowflake moment.

I voted for Obama in '08, and shook my head at myself for four years. I continued to shake my head for another four, but I didnt vote in 2012.

Guess what...the feeling faded with time. Matter of fact, the feeling completely faded at 5:27am CST on November 9th when I checked my phone and realized Trump pulled off the most surprising election win in my lifetime.

HA!

"Clinton, You're Fired!!" - Donald J. Trump

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Look, I didn't want Trump but lets all be honest for a minute. We only had two choices and one of them was a career political, economic and moral criminal.

I didn't want a Republican controlled executive, legislative and judicial branch either because under republicans we have witnessed the most vile freedom sucking laws in existence in the form of the patriot act.

I didn't want any of those things but I voted Trump and all republican anyway because the left who once championed freedom and power to the people have become nothing more than talking head puppets that parrot their doners and lobbyists.

Look no further than the DNC and your own party before you blame republicans or independents. It's up to all of us to fix this country now and what we have after this election is what the country wanted, good or bad and ot happened just as the Constitution prescribed it.

Put your chin up and get to work, America isn't going to fix itself, it starts with each and everyone of us.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Maybe they'll claim sovereign status or some other ridiculous thing. Or maybe, just maybe, this'll fuel them to actually read the bill of rights and constitution.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join