It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New First Lady Melania Trump !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is a great side story, she will do very well when traveling around the world.

She's fluent in 5 languages. Though she may not have experience in public service, Melania Trump is prepped to help her husband out on the diplomatic front: in addition to her native Slovenian, Trump speaks four other languages: English, French, Serbian and German.
I dare say that is more languages than any first lady ever.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This is a great side story, she will do very well when traveling around the world.

She's fluent in 5 languages. Though she may not have experience in public service, Melania Trump is prepped to help her husband out on the diplomatic front: in addition to her native Slovenian, Trump speaks four other languages: English, French, Serbian and German.
I dare say that is more languages than any first lady ever.

I agree! She definitely does have a great set of...linguistic capabilities!

edit on 9-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I think you are correct. People are underestimating her big time as this somewhat typical dim wit model. She was very successful before Trump. And she did not throw herself at him. He had to work to earn her trust from an article I read. Michelle did not understand kids like hot dogs and hamburgers. Never force feed a child tofu and spinach crackers.
edit on 9-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I've never been a fan of "First Lady Causes" in general and that isn't about to change now.

I just hope that Mrs. Trump doesn't pick something dopey like destroying kids' school lunches like Michelle did.

Get kids excited to read or something. I'm PRETTY SURE if she goes to a middle school and tells kids to take out books from the library.... the boys will make a mad dash there.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Honestly, where Michelle went wrong was in making her campaign a government mandate. Eating healthy is a fine cause for a First Lady.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Honestly, where Michelle went wrong was in making her campaign a government mandate. Eating healthy is a fine cause for a First Lady.

Those are both fair and reasonable statements.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I am interested in what she will support and the causes she will take up.
I think it is encouraging that she is fluent in many languages and must be somewhat 'self taught' as she did not complete her formal secondary education.
She's quite lovely, IMO, and seems very sincere and humble when speaking.

It will be interesting for sure and, I hope, coming from modest means herself that she takes up causes to help the less fortunate in society.

edit on 9-11-2016 by TNMockingbird because: distractions

(post by ZacharyW removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see what causes she will champion.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Boooooooo!, boooooo!

I want Bill back!

Pych

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW

Too funny, with the election over all the PPP is over, don't you know.

Why do you think all the Hillary supporters suddenly disappeared.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I've never been a fan of "First Lady Causes" in general and that isn't about to change now.

I just hope that Mrs. Trump doesn't pick something dopey like destroying kids' school lunches like Michelle did.

Get kids excited to read or something. I'm PRETTY SURE if she goes to a middle school and tells kids to take out books from the library.... the boys will make a mad dash there.

I totally agree instead of sending her on unimportant tasks how about she just keeps trump happy in bed so his stress level is good! Trumps wife will make for a great distraction with foreign nations and she might be more suited to influence foriegn policy as im sure all old perverts what to get close to her.
His daughter is actually better suited for the role of a first lady championing small projects like she did at her fathers business.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

I disagree with exactly nothing you have proposed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have never liked Melania or thought she was attractive.

That comes from way back when Trump was on Howard Stern.

Can't remember exactly what turned me off on her.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure her cause is preventing cyber bullying

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan

I'm pretty sure her cause is preventing cyber bullying

Ugh... another lead balloon.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I don't know what lead balloon means , but I think it's a worthy cause considering people kill themselves over the bullying. It can be very destructive.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan

I don't know what lead balloon means , but I think it's a worthy cause considering people kill themselves over the bullying. It can be very destructive.

It means, a cause that wont get off the ground.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join