It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin- Clinton Victory Would Have Led to World War 3 Between Russia and the US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Appeasement, or paying dane-geld, seldom, if ever, works. It only enables.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
My belief is if WW3 was going to happen with Clinton in the White House then the wheels were already in motion. The only thing that has happened with the Trump victory is a possible postponement, which might give Russia 4 more years to prepare, making WW3 all the more worse for everyone once it kicks off.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I wasn't for Trump. Hillary set off huge alarm bells with me. She would have killed millions, how she ever thought she was gonna survive too is beyond me. Maybe she was going to live underground in a bunker will Slick Willy, a bevy of bimbo's for him, a gaggle of femme's for her. They would have left Chelsea, hubby and kid outside the bunker, to be eaten alive by atomic zombies.

We dodged a huge bullet. I don't care if the Russians invade France as a payback. We should be friends with the Russians. Could you imagine if we were allies?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

It's the USA who are the aggressors, so in reality it was the rest of the world appeasing the USA - for years. Eventually the world's biggest war mongering nation would have taken it too far. There is at least a chance now for the temperature to be taken down.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: gortex

Are you saying Russia is bombing hospitals on purpose?

As this election had shown, stop blindly believing everything you hear from your mainstream media, because most likely, they are intentionally misleading you, and lying to you

The ONLY thing we can be certain of is that the media in the US is a propaganda machine for the govt - on a bigger scale than communist China or even North Korea.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes. Yes. The big bad bully. I get it.

Russia is an innocent under attack. Got it.

Now then, where exactly did I even bring up the US in this? Or Russia? My comment was a generality concerning the concept of appeasement.

I happen to have serious issues with the US behaviour around the world, have had for some little time now. I also have issues with Soviet, I mean Russian, behaviour. Sorry 'bout that last, with Putin in office, there's little difference to my eye, between Russia, and the USSR. Oops.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yes. Yes. The big bad bully. I get it.

Russia is an innocent under attack. Got it.

Now then, where exactly did I even bring up the US in this? Or Russia? My comment was a generality concerning the concept of appeasement.

I happen to have serious issues with the US behaviour around the world, have had for some little time now. I also have issues with Soviet, I mean Russian, behaviour. Sorry 'bout that last, with Putin in office, there's little difference to my eye, between Russia, and the USSR. Oops.

Russia is not innocent at all, but the USA is the biggest war monger of any country on the planet and has been ever since a bunch of dangerous criminals got together to pen PNAC.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yes the US is involved in many conflicts. One thing the US hasn't done is invade a nation and annex part of it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I have to agree to try point UkTruth makes to this. Whether it is what you meant when you said this, it is true when you think about how much and for how long the world has stood by and appeased the US and their goals of global supremacy. The US has not become any friendlier.

But hey, what are we going to about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Yes the US is involved in many conflicts. One thing the US hasn't done is invade a nation and annex part of it.

No,

we just shove private central banks down their throats and bankrupt them.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and pause. Just stop.

I think you all had better reread the title of this thread. And reread it again.

Folks, this is some serious, serious stuff going down here. It's SO serious, that everything else, even Trump's election pales in comparison. It seems so few are getting this. We're talking about whether you keep on living or whether you are going to be killed.

And what I keep thinking about in all this mess is the extent to which the interests, the POWERFUL interests, of the Military Industrial Complex and their profit agendas will affect the urgently needed action on the situation in Syria. Is something going to get done ASAP on this? Is Obama going to pull one last globalist type move to deepen this crisis? Will Putin be patient enough, even in the face of THAT?

If Trump can manage to get into office without any such speculation occurring, and more or less inherit the situation as it is now- who exactly is going to ultimately determine what happens over there? Trump as the CIC, or an agenda driven Pentagon, supported with powerful interests?

Trump might succeed to a degree draining the swamp of the political establishment, but that's only going to go so far with the military establishment before he makes so many enemies, that people are out to kill him.

From the reading around I've been doing, the absolute mess that Trump has going on with the insane amounts of lawsuits against his companies will undoubtedly cause serious delays to his stated campaign agenda. And even if by some miracle, he reconciles with Putin on the Syria issue, and together we defeat ISIL, our MIC has still got an agenda to put "defense" missiles on Putin's borders. They going to work through that one too?

Maybe he can. We better hope he can. Because he's going to need all the hope and prayers he can get. He has a nearly impossible task ahead of him when you consider what he is facing. So expect to be let down, at least to some degree. And at the very least, expect that all of this is going to take a long time. But that little bit of hope that he can do it is better than no hope at all. And the situation is pretty darn near hopeless.

I am just warning that no man is capable of all this at once. Over time, maybe. But that swamp is pretty damn deep. And slimy.

edit on Fri Nov 11th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here's a theory I was kicking around last night a work. What if... Hillary does win the election? Follow me here, humor me. Okay, the seed of doubt has been planted that there may have been tampering with the election. hacking. By the Russians. It was ridiculous that the Russians wanted Trump to win and it was ridiculous that the Russians would hack our election process. Oh, they could do it, but it would be done under the direction of our government and with complete cooperation of them. Why would they do it? If it suddenly gets revealed that there WAS voter fraud and Trump didn't win( possible) then all Hell would break loose. We'd be at each others throats far more than now( liberals throw tantrums, conservatives get EVEN) and we'd be ready to throttle the Russians. Never mind that if this happened it would certainly also mean that at least the last two elections were also tampered with, making Obama a fraudulent POTUS. We're looking at a looming economic downturn and a banking collapse. What better way to keep the economy moving than by military spending and to have the people rally behind the government than being in a cold war with an enemy that could nuke us? And, what better war to have than a phony one where neither side has any intention of attacking the other beyond some expendable service men and women and a few civilian casualties? Hillary who would be a sham like Obama was then works out a peace deal and looks like a savior. We're left weakened all across the board and the puppet masters are way more secure in controlling us and America and the world.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: TrueAmerican
They weren't about to end the lives of every single Russian by launching a nuclear strike on the US.

Yeah you're right. They weren't about to end the lives of every single Russian. Because they have just prepared their citizenry for it. Chances are millions of them would have survived it. And still might. This isn't over yet. Trump's actions on Syria remain to be seen.

One would hope Putin would at least wait until Trump takes office. The bigger question is though, will Obama wait? He's still the President until then.

Lunacy, Mutually Assured Destruction is still a cold hard fact.

You don't mention Russia has did these exercises for several years.

You failed to mention Russia doesn't have an effective antimissile program, nothing like the iron-dome the west has worked on.

You fail to mention that in a nuclear holocaust 10,000+ nuclear bombs would be detonated, even 1/10 of that would create furnaces out of cities that would most likely cause a long nuclear winter.

So no, nobody would survive a nuclear war and if they did I highly doubt they'd associate with any former government of the world.

Since when did Republicans become Russian sympathizers?

You can paint any picture you want, there is the easel. But some can see what you are painting and it doesn't match the scene. The scene of a dictator using everything in his power to hold power, denying Russians rights that are considered basic in much of the modern world. A leader so hell bent on putting himself and his nation into a corner it isn't even funny. Russia makes the vague threats not the West.

Don't get me wrong the west are not angels either and everyone spreads propaganda. For some it works well, obviously.

Because I see more and more people being patriots of nations that were not their birth nation.

It goes way beyond "anyone but Hillery" type mentality.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
***k Russia.

The only thing they are good for is natural resources and the world is keenly weening itself off that teat. Of which it's about time, mother nature's nipples are red raw.

Russia can have a place in the modern world when it grows up and plays well with the adults instead of screaming like a little brat because it's not getting enough pocket money.

Russia could have been in the EU and made a killing off it's natural resources... The resources it loved to whip away from the western mouth?

But no, they prefer their Russians like cattle and creating fake shortages in the market.

I feel sorry for Russians. I can't extend that sympathy to closet-communist Russia.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: dogstar23
They weren't about to end the lives of every single Russian by launching a nuclear strike on the US.

Yeah you're right. They weren't about to end the lives of every single Russian. Because they have just prepared their citizenry for it. Chances are millions of them would have survived it. And still might. This isn't over yet. Trump's actions on Syria remain to be seen.

One would hope Putin would at least wait until Trump takes office. The bigger question is though, will Obama wait? He's still the President until then.

Lunacy, Mutually Assured Destruction is still a cold hard fact.

You don't mention Russia has did these exercises for several years.

You failed to mention Russia doesn't have an effective antimissile program, nothing like the iron-dome the west has worked on.

You fail to mention that in a nuclear holocaust 10,000+ nuclear bombs would be detonated, even 1/10 of that would create furnaces out of cities that would most likely cause a long nuclear winter.

So no, nobody would survive a nuclear war and if they did I highly doubt they'd associate with any former government of the world.

Since when did Republicans become Russian sympathizers?

You can paint any picture you want, there is the easel. But some can see what you are painting and it doesn't match the scene. The scene of a dictator using everything in his power to hold power, denying Russians rights that are considered basic in much of the modern world. A leader so hell bent on putting himself and his nation into a corner it isn't even funny. Russia makes the vague threats not the West.

Don't get me wrong the west are not angels either and everyone spreads propaganda. For some it works well, obviously.

Because I see more and more people being patriots of nations that were not their birth nation.

It goes way beyond "anyone but Hillery" type mentality.

I bolded part of your post.

You fail to mention Putin has an over 80% approval rating yet made inuetos that the people of Russia are kept from basic human rights.

All that amounts to is that you are completely full of snip.
edit on pFri, 11 Nov 2016 12:23:50 -06002016 050Fri, 11 Nov 2016 12:23:50 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoFriday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Kremlin- Clinton Victory Would Have Led to World War 3 Between Russia and the US

There was a strong possibility given the democratic parties indignity towards Russia. A total lack of respect for life by Obama and his role as Commander in Chief.

1. The US admin was warned of power grabs by people like ISIS, which meant all US military hardware should have been accounted for and removed when US troops pulled out, that ISIS used to launch their assault that the US left behind because the US has too much money and can afford to be negligent with equipment because we can just repurchase it versus Russia which has a tighter budget.

2. That Russian soldier that called in an airstrike on HIMSELF because he was surrounded by ISIS should have been cause enough for the US to offer more respect to Russian military requests in Syria.

3. They were requests and they should have been respected given the sacrifices that Russian troops had been making. It's no wonder Putin seemed to begin to view Obama's administration as the anti-Christ.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Assassination of political opposition, freedom of press, disability care, treatment of the terminally I'll. Sexuality and other protected statuses such as religion or sex. Haha I'll not bother listing more random things...

As I said, Russians do not have the same rights or privileges many nations in the west do.

Russia is changing though, has been for a while.
edit on 11-11-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 11-11-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

To me, it was the single biggest issue in this election. Were we going to elect this neocon sympathizer who would possibly lead us into a war with Russia? And the third debate sealed it for me, she was dead serious about initiating a standoff with Putin. To me that constitutes insanity. Obama argued Trump wasn't fit to be president, but ignored that Hillary wasn't mentally fit to be president because she was actually considering war with the Russians. Now we have at least hope. My God, we might have to go through 4 years of PEACE!
edit on 11-11-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Assassination of political opposition, freedom of press, disability care, treatment of the terminally I'll. Sexuality and other protected statuses such as religion or sex. Haha I'll not bother listing more random things...

As I said, Russians do not have the same rights or privileges many nations in the west do.

Russia is changing though, has been for a while.

The first one I think your referring the the man the west murdered to pin on Putin. Neither of our views on that could be proven.

The second. Putin holds unscripted press conferences annually. No western leader would dare allow a question to be given to them on camera without vetting the question first. The west controls it's message to its people much more strictly than Russia.

Sexuality? I do not endorse public displays of homosexuality out of respect the mental development of children. I believe Putins views are closer to that than what ever it is you are insinuating.

Treatment of terminally I'll? Not sure what you mean by that but here in Canada, my grandma was poisoned with cancer, further poisoned with radiation and chemical "treatment" then left to die alone with a bottle of morphine. The medical industry could not exploit her for another dollar so she put down.

Religion or Sex? Huh?

If Russians don't have rights and privileges that are important to them, then why does Putin have such a high approval rating?

Russia is changing. She is finally getting back her pride that was taken by the west decades ago. And that is why Russians love Putin. I can see why westerners are jeleous of that.
edit on pFri, 11 Nov 2016 20:04:04 -06002016 004Fri, 11 Nov 2016 20:04:04 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoFriday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join