It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booya Mafia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Good, something pleasant to my ears.

Police in Sicily have arrested 46 people suspected of helping a fugitive mafia boss.

Good, I am sick and tired of Italian Americans, especially in New Jersey where I have grown up, glorifying the mafia.

The mafia should be hunted down and smoked out just like terrorists in Iraq. In my opinion, a Mafia member is no better than an Iraqi insurgency.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Maybe its not beacuse your in the Family?

But the Mafia is not all just murders and killings. The Mafia has a strong sense of family and devotion to each other. And some of the Mafia families were into protection, they were'nt all evil. I would not go as far as saying they are as bad as terrorists.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Notice, that noone has replied to this thread. It is because the rest of the world realizes that the U.S. Can't stop the IRANIANS much less the MAFIA ... HAHAHA ... And you thought the iranians had connections ... ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
Notice, that noone has replied to this thread. It is because the rest of the world realizes that the U.S. Can't stop the IRANIANS much less the MAFIA ... HAHAHA ... And you thought the iranians had connections ... ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if your were'nt trolling you'd realize the author poster mentioned Iraq not Iran and that the USA is not stopping the Iranians.

new topics

top topics

join