It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All hail--King Donald the 1st

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Cool story bruh

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Wow, you must be important. Singled out by Obama for persecution and saved by Trump.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

OK smart guy, he was single handedly responsible for the death of countless small businesses mine just happened to be one of them! So yeah, bye bye obama! Glad to see the back of him and the sooner his mess gets cleaned up the better!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: MOMof3

OK smart guy, he was single handedly responsible for the death of countless small businesses mine just happened to be one of them! So yeah, bye bye obama! Glad to see the back of him and the sooner his mess gets cleaned up the better!

Hi Syco.
It truly is a shame that you lost your business. Your anger is understandable.
But do you really believe that Obama, just woke up one morning, and thought: "What kind of Presidential thing can I do today? I know: I'll make a new decree, that will crush a bunch of small businesses" ?

Who creates and writes these decrees, laws, bills, orders?
Who lobbies officials to sign them?
Who benefits from crushed small-guys?
Who keeps getting more, while you keep getting less?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

His insurance mandates made it completely impossible tot sustain the cost of staying open, so yeah that's on him. I would have had to lay off most of my people of cut wages to below a living rate. The only thing I could do was close. Nobody wanted to clown to sign that into law. Maybe if it gets shutdown I can reopen.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

His insurance mandates made it completely impossible tot sustain the cost of staying open, so yeah that's on him. I would have had to lay off most of my people of cut wages to below a living rate. The only thing I could do was close. Nobody wanted to clown to sign that into law. Maybe if it gets shutdown I can reopen.

Sad that you believe one man, in a nice leather chair, in an oval office, could have that power over you.
Sociopaths and heartless corporations profited from those decisions.

May you find a way to earn a good living , for you and your family, that cannot be taken-away again.

Perhaps King Donald God Lord Emperor Trump, can help with that!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Would do more for me than the clinton cartel

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Would do more for me than the clinton cartel

Would be nice if it didn't matter.
Hope you can do well, even if they elect Frosty-The-Snowman next time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join