It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Massive Protest BEFORE Trump Takes Power

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Grambler

I've been talking to some friends and relatives today on the exact same subject. The largest problem is that they who participate in this activity truly believe they are in the right. That they are being just and trying to save you from...yourself? I'm not sure on the moral motivations just the selfish reasons.

There is no middle ground. No live, let live. It's only with us or against us and on they march.

Its unmitigated arrogance. Its is an absolute sense of moral superiority. Normal people know that there can be disagreements and that doesn't mean that the person that disagrees with you is morally corrupt.

But not these people. And what worse is that facts don't matter, only feelings. I had an argument with a person once who thought that we should have no borders and take in every poor person in the world. I started to use facts to show that it would be impossible to keep a country like that, and he flat out told me none of that mattered, I was a racist if I wanted borders. Facts don't matter only feelings. (Of course he couldn't be bothered to give up his computer or Iphone and donate the money to poor people, but thats another story).

It is a cult. Only their feelings matter, if you have facts that disagree with their narrative, you are a bigot and evil. They can physically attack you, call you whatever names they want, and many other things and they are totally justified because they KNOW they are right.

They are a modern day inquisition.

link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Oh you mean if trump had of ran an honourable campaign like Hillary. He should have hired agitators through Craigslist to disrupt her rallies and dug up corpses to vote.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Will this be the start of massive protests? Trump's campaign of hate deserves a strong backlash. 10x harder.

He himself says you should hit 10x harder, so should not his opponents hit back 10x harder also? Should it ever stop or should massive protests continue until Trump is pressured to concede?

I personally hope this is just the beginning of a much larger movement.

CBS News LIve
www.cbsnews.com...

YouTube Live:
youtu.be...

Ok, you are a legit nutcase.

Paid George Soros protestors (which is what these are) will not be successful in provoking trump supporters. They failed at the trump rallies and they will fail now.

It is pure lunacy that you think you are going to get the legitimately elected president to drop out because you and some tiny fringe believe some insane propaganda that he is dangerous with zero proof.

It appears you have been brainwashed to believe the slanderous racist attacks that so much of the media repeated ad nosium by intentionally claiming such falsehoods as trump said all Mexicans are rapists and he supports the kkk. But even if that bs was true (it's not) it would not make him dangerous. Trumps flaw is not always being good at expressing himself and always shooting from the hip.

The hitting back 10x harder is in reference to if the US is attacked. He is not looking to attack anyone. Did you listen to his speech last night he wants to unite the country.

link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Hermit777

Even though I feel relief that Clinton didn't get elected, my long term optimism for the salvation of your Republic isn't good. Trump may only delay our inevitable disintegration for a few years.

Sigh yes i agree and am sad about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

But not these people. And what worse is that facts don't matter, only feelings. I had an argument with a person once who thought that we should have no borders and take in every poor person in the world. I started to use facts to show that it would be impossible to keep a country like that, and he flat out told me none of that mattered, I was a racist if I wanted borders. Facts don't matter only feelings. (Of course he couldn't be bothered to give up his computer or Iphone and donate the money to poor people, but thats another story).

Yes. Far too true. I liken it to the Vatican in a lot of ways....billions of dollars of gold, but give none of it up and keep holding out your hand for more. I'm sort of breaking my own rules here (I hate when others bring religion into a political debate) but I think its so parallel to the problem that it's relevant.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Another 48 hours or so these freeloading punks will get hungry and disperse. This will not be a trend once it gets cold in the cities.Maybe in march it might resume, but if Trump rings true it might be a march in March of celebration?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Trump has shown no redeeming qualities. His supporters. The same. They think pointing at corruption justifies racism, sexism, xenophobia.... the alt-right are an anti-American extremist hate group.

Since your throwing stones, lets see how your glass house is.

You commented earlier about having a million people grab another person.(And do harm,oh I know, have him over for pie)
You consistently name call, and make accusations.

So your basically a violent, mean, rude ,illogical person.
You sound like a member of a extremist group.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Just a little locker room talk.

Have a good night guys. Thanks again for the talk.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

School in the morning?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i didn't vote but honestly i think this demonstrates how effective propaganda really is when you see protests before anything even happens, but i'll say that this response will only hurt america and widen the division already in this country and strengthen the resolve of those who voted trump and only create hardened opposition who have no sympathy.

too much idealism has taken root in america and americans have forgotten that our nation was founded on reason and realism not for religion, political ideology or any of that stuff, america was designed around the understanding the reality of humanity and the world we live in, taking that understanding to better our lives and our future. america will only become what is was meant to be when idealism stops getting in the way and creating division.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

School in the morning?

Prob not Vet Day Friday so prob off tomorrow also.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah, there are plenty of good younger people out there.

I'm still young myself.. I think? 29. Plenty of older folks. Plenty of younger.

Some ages have there tells. But you can never be sure!

Which is why I was curious as to the age of the OP.

Couldn't help but laugh at what your son's response was. I talk like that still, to my mother as well.

link   
a reply to: Hermit777

Pretty much my analysis from the go get. There is no fixing America. When the 9/11 false flag occurred that was the beginning of the end. The people responsible within the US government (and we all have a good idea of who some of those are) knew they would use the "attack" to prosecute wars in Iraq and the rest of the region. The planners knew the cost of these wars would destroy the economy but they proceeded regardless. Other psychopaths were allowed to further destroy the economy through the banking system and that collapse in 2008. Since then it's been a ghost of America..the real country died some time ago, some say as far back as when Kennedy was assassinated.

Trump is selling a bogus dream of returning to American greatness and prosperity for the average worker but he can't possibly magic this into existence, unfortunately. If he atleast convened a special agency to properly investigate the real culprits of 9/11 the people might atleast get to know who destroyed their country and why they did it.

link   
I've been watching this, and I can't believe that this is happening. I've been switching between CNN, and RT. I'm appalled, and worried with this happening. I have no problem with protesting peacefully, though this makes me very sad, and some of the things I'm hearing are very disrespectful. I didn't vote for Donald Trump. I voted for Jill Stein. He's won, and I'm willing to stand with him, and give him the chance he deserves. I will be watching. I wish others would do the same, and I wish we could all come together as we should. I'm not with this movement that is happening. I've seen some yellow signs, and have found that those signs come from here, Answer Coalition.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
i didn't vote

Nor did I.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It looks like all those DNC SuperPAC's still have some money to throw around.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I can see where folks like Spiritual Zombie could use a history lesson that would help them see where this all really started and how what they believe came to be what they think America is supposed to be. It can all be traced back to Saul Alinsky and Neo-Marxism.

The Cult Of Alinsky By Richard Poe 1-13-8 Most Americans never heard of Saul Alinsky. Yet his shadow darkens our coming election. Democrat front runners Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama both worship at the altar of Alinskyism . In a 1971 book called Rules for Radicals, Alinsky scolded the Sixties Left for scaring off potential converts in Middle America. True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within.

In our book The Shadow Party: How George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Sixties Radicals Siezed Control of the Democratic Party, my co-author David Horowitz and I trace the rise of Alinsky's political influence since the 1930s.

It's sad to see the the neo-commies have no sense of their own history.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Peaceful protest is a protected American right.

Yup. Absolutely, peaceful protest. But you're embracing civil unrest, and that's not peaceful.

Civil Disobedience has a long history as long as it's peaceful.

I seem to remember hmmm let me think oh yes "Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh" and the famous "Hey Hey LBJ, How many kids have you killed today"

Then everyone went home smoked and drank beer and did other stuff Protest Groupies are ahem. It all blows over
mostly.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Nah it's all Putin funded now for Act 2 of his master plan to start an Arab-Spring like revolt in the U.S.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Konduit

Nah it's all Putin funded now for Act 2 of his master plan to start an Arab-Spring like revolt in the U.S.

Seriously??
I think you are mistaking Putin for Soros.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join