It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Protest BEFORE Trump Takes Power

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

No I am suggesting that unity should be Trump's top priority because so far he has only appealed to hate and division. I am saying he deserves this protest and I personally hope it's just the beginning.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So you didn't protest rigged nominations but you protest a fair election where's the thought process

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: JinMI

Trump has shown no redeeming qualities. His supporters. The same. They think pointing at corruption justifies racism, sexism, xenophobia.... the alt-right are an anti-American extremist hate group.

Hyperbole. Debunked hyperbole.

All of Trumps supporters having no redeeming qualities as you say is the exact mentality that the American people came out to vote against.

That is reality.

Yes the hypocrisy is astounding. Just like Hillary, spiritual zombie isn't content with just attacking trump, he has to attack anyone who supported him. Its the same old story. If you don't like the progressive candidates and policies, you are a racist, or irredeemable.

And let me be clear, by no means is this all people that don't like Trump doing this.

But to the ones that are, instead of coming to the realization "Geez, calling anyone who disagrees with me evil is hurting my candidates chances, maybe we should treat them like human beings and listen to them" they are doubling down and attacking supporters of Trump.

And they will continue to be shocked as more and more people get tired of this charade, and refuse to take them or their ideas seriously.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Forget this crud. Let's just all go ahead and get out the guns and start killing each other. Wish my state wasn't even a part of this fkd up nation any longer, If Texas ever tried to secede, I just hope my state will join them.

Stupid millennial generation.

Please don't ramp it up. I have seen what can happen not here ....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

It didn't stop at rigged election. I have no prob speaking against rig elections. Where I have a problem is policies based on racism, sexism, bigotry, xenophobia. I have a problem when a candidate suggests violent war crimes and receives massive applause.

They crossed the line. They went way beyond anti-corruption.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

No I am suggesting that unity should be Trump's top priority because so far he has only appealed to hate and division. I am saying he deserves this protest and I personally hope it's just the beginning.

I don't believe a word youre saying. You spout this unity crap, yet you embrace unrest? BS.

If you wanted unity then you would at least give the guy a chance. But show no proof of racism (though people like you want to use the word with no regard or understanding of REAL racism), no proof of hate (other than your own), and division - hell yeah there's division youre creating it. So don't talk to me about all your buzzwords du jour that you've never personally experienced....
edit on 9-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: omniEther

It didn't stop at rigged election. I have no prob speaking against rig elections. Where I have a problem is policies based on racism, sexism, bigotry, xenophobia. I have a problem when a candidate suggests violent war crimes and receives massive applause.

They crossed the line. They went way beyond anti-corruption.

You don't like xenophobia? So I assume you protested Obamas war mongering, Hillarys overthrow of Libya, her laughing at Ghadaffis torture.

Oh no, that was not as important as words that Trump said.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Am I still talking to the same people? The same people who have been arming themselves preparing to defend against a tyrannical government? What happened?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Those are media talking points give a rest. You've relied heavily on MSM and have read none of his policies if you believe that.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
But honestly, I don't understand why Trump supporters are surprised by the protesting. They protested at Trump's rallies, even when they thought that Hillary had it in the bag. In a nation where you can get paid for doing NOTHING, there's a ton of people with a lot of time on their hands.

Let them protest until they burn themselves out. It's an American right/privilege!

I agree.

Turkey day and Finals are coming.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Hermit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I've been talking to some friends and relatives today on the exact same subject. The largest problem is that they who participate in this activity truly believe they are in the right. That they are being just and trying to save you from...yourself? I'm not sure on the moral motivations just the selfish reasons.

There is no middle ground. No live, let live. It's only with us or against us and on they march.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well, ignored request for age. Not even a refusal.

All is well. That says enough. Not that it is really relevant.

People of all ages are capable of saying smart or stupid things.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Am I still talking to the same people? The same people who have been arming themselves preparing to defend against a tyrannical government? What happened?

The line has not been crossed yet, and no War crimes have happened with TRUMP.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So when trump said he would contest the election if he didn't win, you SJW types said he was totally wrong..remember!

If you truly hate trump for what he is then acknowledge you are not only mimicking the worst of his rhetoric but your actually encouraging mass civil unrest in order to subvert and overturn the democracy that you proclaim to hold so dear. Remind me who is the dictator in this world view of yours? As didn't Trump get elected into power.

No only that, but you haven't even given him a chance to screw things up and prove you right..which makes you even worse. Trump had a catalogue of provable corruption on Hillary and yet so far he has been untested in office. Whatever his big mouth has stated he has so far not been responsible for the killing of heads of state or the destabilising of the Middle East etc, etc, etc...but you would rather have Hillary, a woman who had repeatedly been responsible for very bad things, than a guy with a big mouth..even trump with his big mouth didn't go as far as to threaten WW3 with Russia but Hillary did and we know she is proven to back up her threats..you really want that in the White House????
edit on 9-11-2016 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Why are you replying to me with such arrogant confidence as though you know me? I don't know you from squat buddy. And from what I can tell I don't want to either. But I can assure you that ive never mentioned ever to anyone on ATS in my time here just how well armed I am or am not, let alone why I think my own preparations for anything should be any of your business.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hermit777

Even though I feel relief that Clinton didn't get elected, my long term optimism for the salvation of your Republic isn't good. Trump may only delay our inevitable disintegration for a few years.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thanks all, I appreciate you letting me vent. Time to step away.

Try to remember hate begets hate. Violence begets violence. Take caution when championing violence such as torture, murder of innocent families, or even those subtle violent jokes against Hillary.

Most importantly think twice before supporting violent aggressive policy.

It's not wise. And these protests are the result. Had Trump lead an honorable campaign we would not be seeing this.

It's not too late to start down an honorable path.

Thanks for letting me puke, ATS.

And, yes, I hope the protests continue. Peaceful protest is a protected American right. Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Most importantly think twice before supporting violent aggressive policy.

But stage civil unrest if you don't get your way.

Check.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Peaceful protest is a protected American right.

Yup. Absolutely, peaceful protest. But you're embracing civil unrest, and that's not peaceful.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Well, ignored request for age. Not even a refusal.

All is well. That says enough. Not that it is really relevant.

People of all ages are capable of saying smart or stupid things.

Good point.

Let's not blame the millennials too harshly. They were raised like this. They are programmed from public school through college to think a certain way. And if their parents are part of the system, they don't learn any differently.

Not all young people are like that, so there might be hope.

I was just talking to my son, who is in the age range you mentioned. I am proud of his work ethics. He has worked since he was a teen, put himself through college (with a little help from me), and is now paying off his loans with a good job. I did not ask him who he voted for, and never pushed my Trump support on him. He just now told me he voted for Johnson, and he told me why, and I am proud of his reasons. He said he is sad about these protests, but supports their right to protest as long as they keep it peaceful. But he thinks they are misguided.

There is hope for the future. Especially now that we have Trump.

ETA: Oh and in his words (remember, millennial): "I'm definitely glad that Trump won and Clinton didn't get her way after all the s**t she's pulled"
Makes a momma proud

edit on 11/9/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join