It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Protest BEFORE Trump Takes Power

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Annee

There is NOTHING redeemable and I have seen no evidence of redemption here on ATS. Trump will never be my president. I will never respect him as such.

I'm not gonna put any energy into fighting it, but yeah.

"Holding Pattern"

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I think terrible chances. Civil War would be horrible. Massive Civil Unrest however, BEFORE he's in charge of the military could actually be successful.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Moving on after loosing a contest is a sign of maturity is it not?

Refusing to accept the outcome of the democratic process and wanting to force your beliefs on everyone is the road to a dictatorship. Better a questionable person winning now and then, than the loss of freedom.

China and North Korea are good examples of one party states. Is that what the protestors would want?

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Remember when the media and it's followers were virtue-signalling back and forth about how scared they were that Trump and his followers might not accept the results?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Someone should start a thread entitled "Donald Trump is Not My President!"

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Give me a break, most of us don't have problems with women, just that one. Hell the Republicans put one (didn't care for her) as the VP for McCain.

I'm not a republican or a democrat, but I voted against Hillary, nothing sexist about voting against corruption.

Oh and way to get dramatic with the Nazi thing. Words are different than trying to exterminate a large group of people.

Nice arguments, sounds like an elementary school fight on a playground.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Trump could have campaigned without the strong hate. He could have been anti-establishment and anti-corruption WITHOUT the massive racism, bigotry, xenophobia and sexism.

He deserves so much Civil unrest. However much protest you can imagine, he deserves 10x harder!

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Blaine91555

Trump could have campaigned without the strong hate. He could have been anti-establishment and anti-corruption WITHOUT the massive racism, bigotry, xenophobia and sexism.

He deserves so much Civil unrest. However much protest you can imagine, he deserves 10x harder!

You still do not get that you were misinformed about all of that?

link   

He does.

He created it the mess.

link   
I know how the anti-Trump camp can dispose of him. The same way they disposed of Gaddafi or any other "threat" that went against their cabal. I'm not pro Trump (nor am I anti-Trump), in case you're wondering where I stand.

That Gaddafi comment was in jest, for the record.

But it is amusing and even a little alarming to see how strong the anti-Trump sentiment are. I'll assume you went for a third party, or HRC?

Rhetorical, because I don't really care.

RIP Gaddafi.

edit on 11-9-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I think terrible chances. Civil War would be horrible. Massive Civil Unrest however, BEFORE he's in charge of the military could actually be successful.

Lots of us didn't like the way things went in 08 but we made it so I'm pretty sure that massive civil unrest is a tad overboard, why not wait and see what he can or can't do before we get dramatic.

+1 more 
link   
If the situation were reversed and Trump supporters were doing this, Clinton would be slamming Trump and his supporters for not peacefully accepting the results.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Someone should start a thread entitled "Donald Trump is Not My President!"

Yes,and all who support it, should buy plane tickets.
Find a warm sunny place, and create paradise for themselves.

Cause how else would you support your stance?

Carry a sign?
Block traffic?
Complain on twitter?
Complain of FB?

Or...deal with it,like everyone who didn't support Obama had to, and do your best to help make things better.

Or, invest in a tissue company, I hear those are in high demand now days.

link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I know how the anti-Trump camp can dispose of him.

Hey! I'm not wishing him any physical harm. That is not OK.

But, Civil Unrest - - - he deserves that.

+8 more 
link   

How many CLINTON rallies did the Trump campaign pay homeless people to interrupt, protest, start fights, block traffic?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

When you have the massive power of the people, you can do anything! A million people and more... they'll let you do anything... could march right in and grab Trump by the p***y!

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Will this be the start of massive protests? Trump's campaign of hate deserves a strong backlash. 10x harder.

He himself says you should hit 10x harder, so should not his opponents hit back 10x harder also? Should it ever stop or should massive protests continue until Trump is pressured to concede?

I personally hope this is just the beginning of a much larger movement.

CBS News LIve
www.cbsnews.com...

YouTube Live:
youtu.be...

This is exactly what happens when everyone feels like a special snowflake and has a "participation" trophy handed to them because their feelings are hurt they weren't good enough to earn one.

Welcome to the fruition of the libtard and PC movement....bound to be even better when the millenials kids grow up....

edit on 11/9/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What is this a protest over anyway? You know there was a nationwide protest last night and you lost? Are you protesting democracy?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Or... George Soros is having a temper tantrum, and lashing out in the way he knows best - rile people up and arrange civil unrest.

All of his plans, maneuvering the chain of events to get Hillary in a position where he could control government, and all of the money he spent - was for nothing.

Yes, this could be his temper tantrum.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I know how the anti-Trump camp can dispose of him.

Hey! I'm not wishing him any physical harm. That is not OK.

But, Civil Unrest - - - he deserves that.

He hasn't even done anything! Obama has been screwing # up for 8 years and you all applaud it! Useful idiots doesn't even begin to explain what we're seeing here!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join