It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies; Get Your Birth Control NOW While You Still Can

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

and 1/3 of America voted. I do not get involved in the Pro Life/ Choice debate. It is no ones business what a person does with their body. I am No Choice. It has absolutely NO political impact and is a talking point to scare people into voting one way or the other on both sides.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Then why did Bush not do it in his 8 years in office?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I'm off to work now..will try and find the soundbite later

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

He didn't run on that campaign promise! Trump did!

edit on 15-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Again...no one is touching birth control or abortion. For political purposes, it is better to just not touch it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

we have had women imprisoned after having miscarriages and women forced into c-sections against their will....
obviously, they are touching something that is having a negative effect on women's basic rights!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You said it was a GOP wet dream. This is why I used Bush. Trump also did not run on this platform of overturning RvW. You are flat out lying now....

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Are you talking about the case of Purvi Patel regarding a miscarriage? I know I read about that case.

Forcing a C-section? If you are referring to when a woman refuses based on the advice of medical staff that is simply ignorant on the mothers part.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

1. A critically ill, 27-year-old Washington D.C. woman was 26 weeks pregnant when a judge ordered her to have a Cesarean section. He did so with the understanding that the procedure would very likely kill her. It did. The baby died as well.

2. A pregnant woman in Iowa fell down a flight of stairs and went to the hospital. The hospital reported her to the police who arrested her for “attempted fetal homicide.”

3. A Utah woman gave birth to twins, one of which was stillborn. Her doctors blamed the death on her decision to delay a C-section. She was arrested for fetal homicide.

4. A Louisiana woman checked in to a hospital due to vaginal bleeding. She was locked up for a year on charges of “second-degree murder before medical records revealed she had suffered a miscarriage at 11 to 15 weeks of pregnancy.”

5. A Florida woman “was held prisoner at a hospital to prevent her from going home while she appeared to be experiencing a miscarriage. She was forced to undergo a Cesarean.” She still lost the baby, and her two small children at home were left without her while she was held. A state court ruled that this detention was wrong, although it would have been fine if she was further along in her pregnancy.

6. Another Florida woman who went into labor at home was picked up by a sheriff, driven to the hospital and forced to have a Cesarean against her will. She filed suit, and the court concluded that the woman’s personal constitutional rights “clearly did not outweigh the interests of the State of Florida in preserving the life of the unborn child.”

7. A severely depressed, pregnant 22-year-old woman in South Carolina tried to commit suicide. She was jailed for child abuse.

www.alternet.org...

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Trump: My court nominees will overturn Roe v Wade

During the third presidential debate, Trump said overturning Roe V. Wade would happen “automatically” should he win.

Donald Trump stands by campaign promise to overturn Roe v. Wade

In an interview with 60 Minutes’ Lesley Stahl broadcast Sunday night, Trump said he would stick to his campaign pledge to appoint pro-life judges to the Supreme Court in an attempt to weaken or reverse the landmark 1973 decision on abortion.

“I’m pro-life. The judges will be pro-life,” Trump responded.

“They’ll be pro-life … But having to do with abortion if it ever were overturned, it would go back to the states. So it would go back to the states and–.”

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Wrong. All he says is he will appoint conservative judges.

Look, take it as you will, but RvW is going nowhere. To be honest, there are much bigger issues in the US to discuss like unemployment, child hunger, homelessness, security...etc....bottom line is it was NEVER said by him I do not like it and it will be overturned. He is stating that if it would come up in front if SCOTUS that he may appoint it may go back to the states. Never once does he say he wants to ban abortion.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

413 arrests in 30 years. Since RvW until 2005. Since rvW there have been over 55 million abortions.

413 to 55,000,000

Where are rights trampled? Seems like some individual cases and in many someone had to step in.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You can deny it all you want, in face of solid evidence, and deflect to "the poor children" all you want. But I won't, and I do believe that our president elect intends to try to make good on his campaign promises. I'm not pretend it can't happen or going be silent and look the other way while it does happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
dble post

edit on 15-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Daedalus

I agree, this is very silly...why did you start it?

Because I happen to believe Trump's goal to meet his campaign promises, unlike his supporters, and want to speak to the consequences of that reality.

Can i say: "Citation Needed"?

Could you point me to somewhere that documents his plan to deny women access to birth control, and abortions?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Oh...i thought you were talking about "reproductive rights".

You're kind of all over the place, aren't you?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Yes. Reproductive rights are being threatened by Donald Trump. So are a lot of others rights too. You asked, so I listed a few.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You linked to the same thread you are already in. Look, there is NOTHING in his policy that says anything about Women's rights, reproductive rights or abortion. NOTHING.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You linked to the same thread you are already in.

I know that. All the citations that he's asking for have already been posted.

He's another one for your reading pleasure.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look, there is NOTHING in his policy that says anything about Women's rights, reproductive rights or abortion.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join