It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why Hillary Lost

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Shar

If all that were true Trump would have creamed her. He won this barely ONLY because the electoral college system... She won the popular vote.
Hillary lost on technique and maybe the Comey actions

Popular vote does not matter, by design. If it did, the only people catered to by our government would be the ones living in the large population centers on the coast.

The type of platform that got Trump elected, which appealed directly to disaffected working class people in the rust belt, could never have happened. Those people deserve representation too.

Of course one could argue that the people don't matter in the legislative process anyway due to the influence of money on politics, but that's a different matter.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Especially her lies, they were not even creative

I disagree , her being under sniper fire was very creative

So many reasons why she shouldn't have even ran in the first place.

FBI criminal investigation. , lies, winning all coin toss, vote for me cause I'm a women or your sexist, 30 years of nothing to show for it , bill clinton meeting with lynch on the plane, showing being above the law, bill clinton, lies,lies, bs, msm warping it for her, screwing bernie over, trying to tell the people they aren't interested in her emails or corruption scandals, celebrity endorsements

More importantly Despite being in govt for decades her message was I'm not trump versus accomplishment.

She was a manufactured candidate who had to pay millions in social bots to appear to be liked.

However I think some macavavellian tactics also came to play on letting trump win to avoid pushing the heard enough to revolt.it would have been to much corruption in the face of the masses had she won.
edit on 571130America/ChicagoWed, 09 Nov 2016 23:57:48 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join