It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump. The Good the Bad and the Ugly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Of course there are a lot of bad and ugly here but one thing I’ve learned in life is that nothing even Trump is all bad

The Good:

Foreign policy

Trump reaching out to Putin: Unlike Hillary and phony Obama Trump sees the bankrupt US ME policy since 911 and actually has a very positive policy here at least so far. It remains to be seen whether the neocon insiders will co-opt Trump and change his mind ne way or another.

NATO: Trump has many times questioned the very viability of NATO in a world where the cold war suppose to be over. Hopefully he will lessen the new tension between Russia and NATO.

ISIS: Unlike Obama and Hillary here Trump promised to aggressively go after ISIS along with any legitimate ally such as Russia and even Syria.

Economics:

Regarding Universal Health Insurance:
Trumps statement at an early GOP debate: “No one will die on the street in my administration” Trump didn’t promise to abolish Obamacare but to replace it with something better

Trade: Trump unlike Hillary seems sincere in his critique of the horrible trade deals such as NAFTA. Trump promised to renegotiate deals like NAFTA and through this try to bring back manufacturing jobs to the country

Trump also promised to invest massive amounts of money into the poor and crumbling urban primarily black communities such a

The Bad:

Economics

Trump’s idea of replacing Obamacare rather than improving it is a bad idea unless he comes up with another or better plan which I doubt he can with a GOP congress itching to abolish the very concept of universal Health insurance in a modern age

Taxes: Trump basically has a trickle down economic plan that has failed in the past and will certainly fail now

The Ugly

Trumps despicable and unworkable plan to kick out 11 million immigrants is a catastrophic idea and certainly will create a modern holocaust. He will modify this idea. one of his many broken promises

Building a Wall: And he claims force Mexico to pay for it. This is likely the first promise Trump will be forced to abandon.

Muslim ban: Another promise Trump will have to break. He will instead initiate a more severe inspection of all immigrants particularly from the ME.

Murder relatives of Terrorists

Bring back water boarding or torture

Two horrible ideas that will forever besmirch the name of this country

There are many more ideas and promises he has made and I invite anyone, in the spirit of objective debate, to add or subtract from this list

Whether Trump lives up to his primises is another matter…time WillTell

edit on 9-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Don't forget climate change. This man believes it doesn't exist and it's all a conspiracy perpetrated by the Chinese. Paris Accords? Not on Trumps watch.

Big Brother, Trump loves it. Stop and frisk going nationwide, Trump wants it.

First ammendment, as long as you don't criticize Trump you might not be sued, or worse (how does Turkeys prez handle journalists?).

Freedom of religion, you're okay as long as your Christian, maybe Jewish, but definitely not if your Muslim.

Sounds like a real constitutionalist to me!

On the economy, Trump says he's the King of Debt and has no problem letting America crash, again, because he alone can make a better deal. Trump works so well with Banks no American bank will loan him money so he has to beg foreign banks for loans.

Good job Trump supporters. This man is the best you can give America? What a joke.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I think you're mistaken with the wall. He is more than in love with the plan of building a wall similar to China. He has spoken about it continually, passionately and I believe it to be part of the cornerstone of his presidency.

link   

I think you're mistaken with the wall. He is more than in love with the plan of building a wall similar to China. He has spoken about it continually, passionately and I believe it to be part of the cornerstone of his presidency.

link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

All that and still clinton couldn't win. Dems fault for forcing the carpetbagger down everyone's throats all year.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

No doubt, I blame Hillary most of all. She ran for only herself, not the American people, and she colluded with the DNC and the media to bury Sanders and prop up Trump because she thought she could beat him. I wish she wasn't so god damn selfish and just retired with all her millions from "speaking fees".

Ya, F!!!!!!! the DNC and I will do everything I can do oppose it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I think the best thing to come out of all of this is the possibility of non politicians running in the future. Maybe one day it could be more than a party nominee and be the candidate everyone rallys around. Seems politics in the US will change more and more. I still feel Ron Paul started what we saw finished last night.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
any country that refuses to secure it`s borders deserves to be invaded, looted and pillaged.

I don`t believe trump will actually build a wall but I think the concept of a wall shows he is very serious about securing our borders, there`s nothing wrong with that.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Ron Paul had nothing to do with what happened last night. Ron Paul does not support Trump and I betcha he didn't vote for him either. That said, I now wanna know who did he vote for, someone needs to ask Ron Paul! Ronny boy had the millennials, like Bernie did. Trump did not have their support in the primary and was beaten by Hillary yesterday with their support.

Trump got the baby boomer vote and even Ronny boy, as old as he is, didn't have their support when he ran. Baby boomers vote, the youth don't and that's always been the case but Ron Paul and Sanders have been drawing the youth to become active in politics which in today's age is a feat in itself!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

So for a wall you'll ignore the fact he's going to court next week for racketeering, brags about sexually assaulting women, wants to bring back torture and murder the families of anyone he deems a terrorist, ban an entire religion, create a deportation force, install nationwide Stop and Frisk, and finally, allow the our economy to crash because he thinks he can make a better deal?

That's just the the tip of the iceberg with him but it's a good start. You're okay with all of the above?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Not that Ron Paul had a hand in it but what the people felt back then is the same sentiment we saw here. Remember those same people are older now plus their parents didn't follow end orders like they did in years past. My opinion the movement didn't start with trump, best just the only one that can't be ignored cause that's impossible.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Very good point!

IF climate change is real we are real trouble

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I mean getting the Mexicans to pay for it wont happen.

That proud people wont be humiliated and I don't blame them

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Trade tarriffs may go a long way

top topics

join