It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Hello to the new TPTB - the American voter!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That's right - us!

A thousand talking heads on the MSM or avatars on the internet can all chatter away, but at the end of the day - the American voter rules.

Like it or hate it - it doesn't matter. It's over.

The electorate has spoken in a very clear voice. We're sick & tired of politics as usual. Is Trump the answer? I don't know, all I know is he was the best bet to bring some seismic change.

We all need to stop whining and start paying attention. Trump's actions or lack thereof are fair game. And we'd be foolish to go back to sleep now that we have finally woken up.

Thoughts?
edit on 11/9/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
Thoughts?

I'll damn sure be speaking my mind come the next election. Doing my part to get people up off their asses and out to the polls.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter After years of being told our opinions and lives weren`t important we just had a revolution-and praise God we didn`t have to use our weapons.The elite have been given a wake up call that deplorables are not serfs,we are citizens.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I agree. I feel as if we just stuck a giant finger in the eye of The Establishment.
The trick, in addition to vigilance is a swift follow up at the first sign of our beloved government's screwing around again. Be it the voting booth, letters to your rep or whatever tools you have at your disposal. Without follow up and follow through this election will be relegated to that one " black swan" event that will be forgotten all too soon. It needs to be something that they all keep in the back of their minds at all times.
I can honestly say that I feel that the veil has been removed from my eyes.
As an additional thought, I am concerned that the republicans will take last nights results as a sign that they are in the clear. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: Riffrafter After years of being told our opinions and lives weren`t important we just had a revolution-and praise God we didn`t have to use our weapons.The elite have been given a wake up call that deplorables are not serfs,we are citizens.

I agree re: no weapons for this coup.

And we "deplorables" are not some silent majority.

We give a #, and we vote!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wizzz0001

I agree. I feel as if we just stuck a giant finger in the eye of The Establishment.
The trick, in addition to vigilance is a swift follow up at the first sign of our beloved government's screwing around again. Be it the voting booth, letters to your rep or whatever tools you have at your disposal. Without follow up and follow through this election will be relegated to that one " black swan" event that will be forgotten all too soon. It needs to be something that they all keep in the back of their minds at all times.
I can honestly say that I feel that the veil has been removed from my eyes.
As an additional thought, I am concerned that the republicans will take last nights results as a sign that they are in the clear. Time will tell.

Totally agree my friend. We have to stay vigilant, Or we are just as bad as the old status quo was.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Um.. the elite might be evil but they're not stupid. You can bet that if billionaire Trump won the election, it was because he was one of the chosen ones.

Let's pretend we're one of the elite and we see the obvious truth (because who has been hiding it?) that the plebs are fed up with the establishment. What to do now? Hmm, how about we dupe them into thinking one of us is actually anti-establishment! Capital idea!

Have you checked out the thread about Trump's ties to the Rothschilds?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Truly, no offense meant. I'm sure everyone here who voted for Trump had the best possible reason for doing so. But he is no outsider. Want to take back the power? Learn how to survive on your own: provide yourself with food, water, medical, shelter, etc and get off the grid. The only way to avoid being a modern day serf.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner

I agree 100%.

God bless us and the United States of America!

The system actually worked this time.

I'm shocked but encouraged.

You?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter I`m thankfull,shocked,and more optimistic about our country than I`ve been since Reagan left office.Let freedom ring and throw off the chains of Government overregulation!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yeah, all kinds of thoughts.

Now we need to hold their little toes to the fire, and make sure they do our will. It's not enough to have voted for whomever...

Now the real work begins.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Yeah, all kinds of thoughts.

Now we need to hold their little toes to the fire, and make sure they do our will. It's not enough to have voted for whomever...

Now the real work begins.

Amen my friend.

I too am hopeful but wary.

We *need* to hold their feet to the fire. I think the electorate is currently very engaged and watching. Hopefully going forward something shiny won't go by and divert their/our attention.

Hope springs eternal...but hope is not a strategy.

We have to *work* just as you say.

edit on 11/10/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join