It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PHOTOS: L.A. street artist ‘moving sale’ posters for anti-Trump celebrities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sabo posts moving posters to help the poor celebs.

All those poor, traumatized Hollywood celebs got some free moving sale advertising from LA street artist Sabo

He took to the streets to post parody Sotheby’s ads for celebrity “Election Day Sales” overnight.

Several leftist entertainers have vowed to move out of the country if Trump won the presidency, and Sabo is doing his part to help them keep their word.

So far, Cher, Samuel L., Amy Schumer, and Lena Dunham have been given their own posters.

I like Cher's best.

I understand that you need all the help you can get moving to Jupiter ... even if you are a rich celeb like Cher.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If only they would move on with it!

Why do I get the feeling they will be sticking around,
whining about it for years?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Oh the outrage, damn that clint eastwood and is chair stunt, oh my bad wrong team lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa buddy.

What makes anyone think that Canada is interested in welcoming these shallow vapid corporate-shill fake artists?
They've got zilch to offer. Nothing interesting to say. Hide-aways for their tax-dollars. Nothing to contribute.
We've got more than enough of those already, thank-you very much.

The Donald says he wants to negotiate deals, so that all are win-win.
Well: let's negotiate...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I'd like to deport them all to Venezuela, where the can practice what they preach.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Absolute best post-election thread I've seen! Bravo!!!

Let them go. I'll buy their bus ticket -- one-way. I guess I look at it kind of like marriage... for better and worse, this is our country. If you can't handle the good, the bad and the ugly, then good riddance to bad rubbish. We can disagree... we can discuss, argue, debate, negotiate, and even have knock down drag out fights. But if you're not in it til the end... if it's just your way or the highway... then just go. And don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
What makes anyone think that Canada is interested in welcoming these shallow vapid corporate-shill fake artists?

Well, you did birth upon this world his Royal Vapidness himself, Justin Bieber. We figured you had a hatchery hidden up there in the Yukon or something.

Take them back.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Nothin

Well, you did birth upon this world his Royal Vapidness himself, Justin Bieber. We figured you had a hatchery hidden up there in the Yukon or something.

Take them back.

The Biebs? He's one of: "Those whom we must not mention".
Thank-you for understanding.

We're not really interested in Snoop-Dog neither, but our ears are open to offers...

(PS: Please don't worry, we do love Snoopy).

top topics

join