It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Brexit to trump wins whats next on the agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Germany and france have an election up next in 2017! We are going to shut down this mess one country at a time! This doesnt end with trump its global now its grown and is a power onto its self

Sorry canada your going to have to wait!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm guessing the next thing will be a complete rejection of EU immigration policies. I would guess Merkel will go next election. Where Turkey goes is also important. It is in NATO and an "ally" except it is leaning more toward Islam than ever before. If Ataturk's reforms go by the wayside "we" could lose Turkey altogether.
edit on 11/9/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Germany and France elections eh? that should be fun to watch, elections are always more fun when you don`t have a stake in the outcome,IMHO. I just glad our election is over.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That depends on your perspective.
After spending more that 20 years in middle-east and other areas
I have learned by the school of hard knocks, always expect the unexpected.
Its going to be a long time until 20 Jan, 2017.
And there is a endless list of things that can and probably will go wrong.

Buck

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A process of disintegration of the EU oligarchy is underway since the Brexit referendum. That referendum is actually more chaotic than just a brexit, but it is very useful as a catalyst for other votes and elections around Europe to lead to a total destruction of the current ancient "insane" regime.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Brexit destroyed, Trump shot, LePen in jail, AfD outlawed.

We will all be allowed to vote for who ever we like as long as they are all the same.

On a more positive note, Trump thrives, MPs realise they have no choice but to allow Brexit to go through, France gets a euro referendum as does Italy Holland and Germany.

The EU is replaced by a free trade association that limits itself to simply ensuring that countries face fewer obstacles in mutual trade but stays out of everything else.

Russia becomes less bellicose as a result of thawing relations.

IS is all but wiped out due to the new entente and Liverpool win the Premiership and Hereford get promoted again.
edit on 35pSun, 13 Nov 2016 10:18:35 -060020162016-11-13T10:18:35-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: Stupid autocorrect

new topics

top topics

join