It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS DONALD TRUMP NAMED HILLARY CLINTON AS HIS SECRETARY OF STATE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
APRIL FOOLS

Yll to serious about this election. Trump won fair and square. He defeated 16 other people in the GOP. Remember when if you didn't vote for Obama you're Racist, but if you vote for Trump you're Racist? I do. Hillary was to confident. Everyone calls Trump a Egomaniac but she never held a press conference in 300 days. That seems like a massive ego to me. She kept on taking days off and letting Obama and Bill do all the hard work. She couldn't even Smile without it being in the Script telling her do so. Do you know what HRC wants to do? Neither do I or her staff. I watched the News every day and I have never seen her give a interview. Trump on the other hand gave thousands. She didn't go on channels that were hostile to her like Fox News who repeatedly asked her to come on she never did. Trump went on to all the News Channels when everyone was hostile to him. He even patched things up with Megan Kelly who he called a 2nd rate Journalist.Remember when Hillary said she was appalled at his disrespectful language towards women? But then goes and hires Jay Z for a free concert saying every swear/Racist word in the Book? I do. Remember when Hillary said she was appalled if Trump didn't concede the election results to her if she won? I do. Remember when the News Media for weeks pounced on him for weeks saying he was going to start a Revolution? I do. But then the Chosen Night arrives and what does Hillary Clinton do? She doesn't come out and give her supporters who waited till 4 in the morning a Speech. In my eyes thats a giant # you to the people who wanted to see her win. It showed her true colors.
edit on Wed Nov 9 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: please do not circumvent the ATS censors

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

LOL not ,but if he wanted to make her ambassador to Libya then most if not all his supporters would yell hey yea .:>)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

They seriously do not give a toss about the supporters, unless Bill takes a fancy to someone.

Power to the people.

join