It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

public has now spoken, accept it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
3 major votes in last few years and 3 major results,first the vote for independence in scotland which scotland voted against (nicola sturgeon and your cronies should accept it)

uk vote to leave european union( the elite should accept it)

U.S.A trump wins presidence ( celebrities with millions should accept it)

the elite seem to be the ones doing the most shouting,the public came out in force to show their voice in everyone of these elections and maybe its time they listened to the majority of the public.

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The elite have never been scolded with "NO!" before. It must sting
. It's been a great year for the people.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran
may long it continue i say,after them 3 votes alone they have to now stand up and listen.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

I have a feeling that is also going to be the case in Europe in 2017 when they

hold their elections the French and German leaders popularity has plummeted!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't think Tim nice but Dim of the Liberal Party has quite got the message yet because now as well as trying to overturn Brexit in the UK he is now gobbing off that democracy is dead in the USA because Trump got in.a reply to: sparky31

I can't wait for the day when he is voted out (hopefully soon!).

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia i wouldn,t be surprised,the public seem to be letting their voice heard in voting against the norm and the more the world realizes that then the more your going to get these shock results,politicians should be sweating.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
3 major votes in last few years and 3 major results,first the vote for independence in scotland which scotland voted against (nicola sturgeon and your cronies should accept it)

uk vote to leave european union( the elite should accept it)

U.S.A trump wins presidence ( celebrities with millions should accept it)

the elite seem to be the ones doing the most shouting,the public came out in force to show their voice in everyone of these elections and maybe its time they listened to the majority of the public.

Nigel Farage is one of the elite...he's not shouting.

I hasten to add though, should the referendum have gone the other way, with exactly the same figures as it turned out, he declared in advance, he would be looking for another referendum, as it being to close to call....whatever!
edit on 9-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens you can hope but you know it probablly aint going to happen anytime soon,these politicians hang on for grim death,free money for doing nothing?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Actually, Hillary got more votes.

That would be like BREXIT getting more votes only to lose because a handful of people (the electoral college) said so.

edit on 9-11-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere yeah i actually saw something about that this morning,fact is it was close in all these elections and what ever side you were on you,ll claim different things,what i,m saying is accept the result,most of complainers seem to be the rich in every one of these elections,why is that?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

That would be like BREXIT getting more votes only to lose because a handful of people (the electoral college) said so.

Is the electoral vote not considered a vote, which he definitely got more of.I was never aware of that it wasn't considered one. Millions of people must be out of the loop on that one, except you of course.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Not only that, there are around two generations who were able to realise the near full benefits of the EU since 1992.
The millennials, easily over a million lost out in the voting. Everyone of them, 16,17 I have spoken to, are very bitter about the referendum outcome, since it affected their way of going, so much more than the old farts.

new topics

top topics

join