It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

White-Lash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Not nearly as simple as that.

White female educated just like all of my family members - mom, aunt, cousin, cousin's wife ... all of us voted for Trump. At least one of my white female educated coworkers voted for Trump too.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

White female educated just like all of my family members - mom, aunt, cousin, cousin's wife ... all of us voted for Trump. At least one of my white female educated coworkers voted for Trump too.

I didn't make it up. People study these things.

Of course its not everyone.

Personally, I can't comprehend how anyone with intelligence would vote for Trump. He caters to the audience, telling them what they want to hear.

How can anyone with intelligence not understand that - - - and do more research on exactly what kind of person he really is?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

White Tolerance is the " New " Racism .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If anyone has listened to Trump the last couple of months, he has been speaking all about unity for all races, mentioning specifically blacks and Hispanics as well as the middle class. He hasn't said anything overtly inflamatory or divisive divisive being "on message" as it can get for a campaign focusing on issues and plans.

The Hillary campaign on the other hand, have not focused on any message or issues, except fear-mongering against Trump and racially divisive rhetoric reminding people that Trump is a racist and misogynist. It was an orchestrated campaign with the corporate media complicit in pushing this narrative to it's viewer. Van Jones is part of this peddling of divisive racist narrative stoking the racial flames in our country. They will continue this narrative because it's the only thing disruptive enough to use against Trump.

There will be more racial tension and civil unrest but it won't be because of trump, he's the scapegoat. I truly believe that these people want a race war. It's the progressive left that have no interest in reaching out and unifying our country. It's people that want to capitalize on this such as George Soros that need to be stopped. We won the first battle but not the war and this is far from over.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Personally, I can't comprehend how anyone with intelligence would vote for Trump. He caters to the audience, telling them what they want to hear.

How can anyone with intelligence not understand that - - - and do more research on exactly what kind of person he really is?

One can say the same exact thing about Clinton. It's just you think your opinion holds more ground than others, but it doesn't.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It's gonna take a lot more than calling me a racist to get me to care about these degenerate liberals.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Did you ever consider people knew what kind of person trump was and only voted for him because they also knew what and who his opponent was. You are so good at voicing the faults in trump and questioning why anyone would vote for him but you will only understand how this happened and why people voted for him when you accept what and who hillary clinton really is. Until then you just won't get it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

One can say the same exact thing about Clinton. It's just you think your opinion holds more ground than others, but it doesn't.

You mean I own my opinion? Well, Yes, I certainly do.

I also recognize its just my opinion.

Any status you've given it beyond that is of your own making.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

You mean I own my opinion? Well, Yes, I certainly do.

I also recognize its just my opinion.

Any status you've given it beyond that is of your own making.

He didn't say that you don't "own" your opinion.
He inferred that you likely do not actually recognize it's an opinion and instead believe it's fact while you clearly ignore the information contradicting your statements and beliefs.

You essentially don't even make sense most of the time.
I am convinced you speak purely from "feelings" usually, and not from "logic".

I am also a very "feeling" oriented person, but I am able to discriminate between feelings and rationality. I think you have been purposely avoiding even discerning between the two, and are telling yourself that your "feelings" are actually "rational logic" when this is actually not the case at all.

I do not dislike or look down on you, but I do feel bad about it.
I really wish you were open to the possibility that you are "wrong sometimes". I wish I could share with you things I've learned and teach you some of the hard lessons I've learned.

But I know it's impossible to get through to you.
You're like impenetrable.
It's because you are 100% devoted to certain "feelings" you have, mostly negative ones.

I'm not saying I'm perfect or anything, I know I am very far from even being "great".
I realize I'm wrong a lot. I make tons of mistakes.

I just wish there was a way.
I know there isn't. I doubt there ever could be.
I don't know what to do about you.
I hate giving up on challenges, but sometimes I just have to.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I work in healthcare and many of the educated women here voted Trump (including one from *gasp* Mexico). My wife is a legal immigrant with a college degree and she would have voted Trump if she was allowed to vote. She is not white either.
edit on 11-11-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

That street goes both ways. They were the two most unpopular candidates for a reason, one of them had to win.

I know a few female Pharmacists who voted for Trump.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: ketsuko

I work in healthcare and many of the educated women here voted Trump (including one from *gasp* Mexico). My wife is a legal immigrant with a college degree and she would have voted Trump if she was allowed to vote. She is not white either.

I can agree with you about personal experience, my wife is hispanic and voted for Trump. As well as her mom, her grandmother who came to America when she was 5 years old with nothing and now is incredibly successful. Her uncle was was actually caught illegally crossing the border in the 80's got deported and came back legally (and has a son who just graduated Harvard) is adamantly voting for trump. I had a conversation with him a few months ago and he admits he was so embarrassed by that whole ordeal that he sees the error in his ways and can't stand illegal immigrants. Out of 10 people in her family 8 voted Trump: The two who didn't: Her aunt voted for Hillary bc according to my wife, watches telemundo all day and her homosexual brother. Whom was so triggered by Trump's win that he was hysterical and had to be convinced that Trump is not going to "take away his rights." Seriously.

Trump got 42% of the women vote to Clinton's 54 (Romney had 44, McCain had 43). Clinton and her MSM minions largely failed at convincing women that Trump's presidency will be "dangerous to women" and he's some sort of rampant sexual assaulter. Why? Because it was a false media narrative. They didn't fall for it.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join