It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

White-Lash

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There were / are, in fact, White people angry because America has a half Black president. Are you refuting this claim?

Those same white people got Obama elected.

Maybe it isn't about race. Maybe it's about crummy policy.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If what Vann said was true, Blacks for Trump shouldn't exist right? This guy just lost his credibility.

Trump, landslide. I didn't expect it..but someone did.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He won, but it was not a landslide by any reasonable definition, especially since, as with Al Gore back in the day, Hillary (Christ knows how, the evil scheming slice of bitch that she is) managed to get more actual votes in total, than Trump did. The electoral college votes won it for Trump, but if it had been a raw count of the total votes, then Clinton would have taken it by a hundred thousand or so.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The black man won twice,
The white man beat the white woman,
Cuz racism....
Fricking stupid.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The liberals lost because they have become psychopathic lunatics living in a fantasy of vomit and garbage and wanted to force their bizarre fetishes down everyone's throat.

Earlier today a guy I know told me he'd want to force everyone to be gay if he were president.

Granted he was half joking, this guy regularly makes homosexual rape jokes towards me nearly everytime I run into him.

He often comes by my church friend's study group asking for handouts and I can't believe how tolerant everyone is of his antics.

He's got major problems and I've seen enough to know he is a decent example of how a lot of people act these days.

He was so mad about Trump.
I'm happy for him.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Fair enough.

I assume you would be dead against anyone being especially disinterested in minority groups though, since that knife cuts both ways?

I don't see why any minority group is singled out for anything. I kind'a liked the way Dr. King put it: "I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

And to extrapolate: "Let them earn according to their potential and value to the job."

Anything else is a double standard.

You know ... if someone doesn't want me around because of the color of my skin, I don't hold that against the entire world. I move on and find a place that I fit in. I used to cut fern during the summer for spending money. The folks that ran the fernery paid me way less than they paid the Mexicans. It wasn't fair, but I knew what the deal was walking in. You can check my posting history and you won't find anywhere where I've Ever complained about that.

It is what it is.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

So you appease those who discriminate?

That sounds like a super reasonable way to go about life.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If what Vann said was true, Blacks for Trump shouldn't exist right? This guy just lost his credibility.

Trump, landslide. I didn't expect it..but someone did.

ROFL ... Considering all the brainwashing the media had been up to for the past two years ... overthrowing the New World Order candidate was a landslide.

The liberals should be happy with Donald Trump (D). I see it as a win-win. -grin

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Because he has already made it clear he has little to no respect for minority groups in the past, several times, often repeatedly within a short space of time.

I think its time we stop acknowledging these groups tbh.

There are 4 groups in America
poor, middle class, rich, and obscenely rich.

Every skintone, gender, religion, etc all will fit into one of these 4 groups.
A POTUS should be focused on how to lift up the poor, stabilize the middle, congratulate the rich, and stop taking bribes from the obscenely rich...and that's how to heal the divide.

Obama said it right. there is no black America or white America, only the united states of America
so why the hell are we still putting people into boxes who claimed to be inspired by Obama

(I figured this was a good subject to ponder, so I made a thread on it if you wanted to expand on it..dont want to derail this thread with discussions on abandoning minorities as a concept)
edit on 9-11-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It was a landslide in the sense of what the MSM portrayed the voting %'s to be.

They figured this would be an easy win.
They figured very wrong, by a landslide.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So you appease those who discriminate?

Nope. Not at all.

And I don't pick on homos and find myself the center of a newspaper story either.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That's absolutely ridiculous, and what we've come to expect from the fringe left. More likely is that the largest contingent of subsidy recipients is tired of being poor and dependent on the government. Hillary promised more of that, Trump promised less.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Its a breath of fresh air, after years of political correctness. to Quote Trump "You can grab them by the pussy, if your rich and famous, they don't mind" The fact is when the alpha male does that, to a breeding female, they don't mind because their offspring, if the union is completed, makes them top dog as well. He's upset the feminists, and the PC twits...but you have to admit he's something else.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Good post FX, I agree strongly with that sentiment.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Is that why Romney lost in 2012?

check and mate.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
No one looses, or doesn't get the job these days because they were not best

qualified or that there was someone better qualified for the position.

They don't get the job because .... they are black? ... they are gay? ... they are

a woman? ....they are transgender? ....

So are the only people in the workforce these days white, hetrosexual, men

edit on 9-11-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
But Obama dang sure didn't bother to do much for "his people", did he?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I thought we already took out the trash debate wise ...
WE HEREBY refute AND DENY racism as a PRIMARY edict in 99% of all whites in America as we have BETTER fights to win than any dumbass clown who is a bigot and BLACK.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

But you said that you did not complain when you got paid less than people of a different ethnic background to you. That is appeasement, the very definition of it.

So, which is it?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

CNN needs to retire! Donald Trump clearly will bring Unity to the Divisiveness that was Imposed by the former TPTB! The foundation of the USA is that we are ALL CREATED EQUAL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join