It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

White-Lash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So on CNN they (Van Jones) are now saying Trump won because of racism and it was a white-lash where white people were angry because we had a black president.

He was right about the racism, just wrong about the source, I think he needs a mirror.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
So on CNN they (Van Jones) are now saying Trump won because of racism and it was a white-lash where white people were angry because we had a black president.

He was right about the racism, just wrong about the source, I think he needs a mirror.

Very insulting

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There were / are, in fact, White people angry because America has a half Black president. Are you refuting this claim?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Here is the video in question:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
it was the amish

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Nothing to do with the upset bernie voters or who they consider the young vote...this was a guilty pleasure for some to vote for trump and not admit to it..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Is that why Romney lost in 2012?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Poor Van. The truth is, he is just pimping his new web series.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

There were / are, in fact, White people angry because America has a half Black president. Are you refuting this claim?

If that were truly the core issue of it all, don't you think the so-called white-lash would have materialized four years ago? If the real outrage was actually all over Obama's skin color and nothing else, then he would have only been a one-term president.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Black people are having little demonstrations all over. LOL

I guess they don't realize that 8% of 'them' voted for President Trump ... and without that 'black' vote Hillary wouldn't be a criminal on borrowed time.

ETA: And please don't take what I've said out of context. I hate damn near everybody given a long enough timeline. 8% is a damn fine respectable percentage.
edit on 9112016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Here is the video in question:

His 'dont be a ___" spiel there, chopped up with examples inserted, would make a great guide for showing the horror show that the SJWFRONT represents.

link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: chrismarco

Nothing to do with the upset bernie voters or who they consider the young vote...this was a guilty pleasure for some to vote for trump and not admit to it..

It was sexism and racism. Yep. That's what I've been hearing. Smells likes an Occupy Democrats Facebook meme.

They lost the minute they rigged the Primaries for the less popular and super corrupt candidate.

link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

I know of several who were mad at him for his forced insurance for example,some of the ludicrus laws he tried or did inact,and the thing is if you disagree with him,it's because your racist,when did this ever come into the equation,race was never a factor,yet a liberal spins it this way,kind of like arguing with a donkey,all you'll do is piss the donkey off

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

While I am not at all sure that anything is as simple as that (stop watching the wrong hand people), the man speaking in that piece, although I disagree with the way he approached it, is right to question whether Mr Trump will be as staunchly representative of his nations Muslim, African American and Mexican American citizens, as he will folks who perform the picture postcard of America every day of their lives.

Why, you might ask, is he right to question these things? Because he has already made it clear he has little to no respect for minority groups in the past, several times, often repeatedly within a short space of time.

This is not a stupid or foolish, or insulting question, given the statements made by Mr Trump in the past. One would have to assume that anyone taking offence at this line of questioning, was either absent from the Internet during those original comments being made, or is deliberately glossing over them in a sophomoric attempt to obfuscate their existence, in some sort of revisionist manner.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Of course, It's always 'whitey's' fault.
Even when Obama was elected to 2 terms. Still whitey's fault.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh well, it has also been clear the current occupant has no respect or regard for postcard Americans. *shrug*

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
minority groups

My kids are part of the smallest minority group in America. They've never asked for any 'special' treatment or consideration. The way I raised them they'd be highly offended if anyone offered them a hand-out. They've worked for everything they've ever earned and they're making it on their own as adults.

That's the way it should be. No more Special Interests. That's not putting anyone down.

Get your hand out of my pocket. I'm not making that much to begin with ... and I'm making a whole lot less than I should,

Thanks a lot 0bama!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Fair enough.

I assume you would be dead against anyone being especially disinterested in minority groups though, since that knife cuts both ways?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I thought they said Hillary lost because she is woman,or maybe they are saving that excuse for later.

I`m sure all the lying,cheating,and name calling had nothing to do with why she lost.

edit on 9-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

But it seems like a moot point to focus on such an insignificantly small group of people, especially given Trump actually did better with minorities including Hispanics and blacks than Romney did.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join