It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Liberals heads exploding on twitter.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: omniEther

Stanford isn't the only one offering safe spaces. UMASS Lowell is too.

Date: Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Post Election Support

Dear Students,

We at the Multicultural Affairs Office hope this email reaches you and you are doing ok. We know many of you stayed up waiting to hear of the election results. These are unprecedented times. The nation as well as our community is reacting in many different ways. We are reaching out to each of you because we know that this was an intense election and we are already hearing a number of reactions, feelings and emotions. This is a critical time to make sure that you, your friends, classmates, neighbors are doing ok and seeking the appropriate support especially if they need a place to process or work through what they’re feeling.

You may hear or notice reactions both immediate and in the coming weeks, some anticipated and many that may be difficult to articulate or be shared. While it may take some time to fully take in all the recent events, please also know that the OMA office is here for you. Our UMass Lowell community is here for you. Do not hesitate at all to come in or ask for support.

Today there is a Post-election self-care session from 12-4pm in Moloney. The event will include cookies, mandalas, stress reduction techniques and mindfulness activities. Counseling and Health Services will also be available. We have sent out messages through our Social Media sites as well as encouraging students to drop in all week. Above all, take good care and know that there is strength in our community that you can lean on.

Kind regards,
Office of Multicultural Affairs Staff

Leslie Wong, Director
Elsie Otero, Associate Director
Francine Coston, Associate Director
Allyson Lynch, Coordinator
Michelle, Zohlman, Graduate Fellow

Elsie Otero
Associate Director, Office of Multicultural Affairs
University of Massachusetts Lowell
220 Pawtucket Street, Suite 366
Lowell, MA 01845

Yep that's real and was sent out as a mass email.

This is why the US is still lost, the next generation to come is just freaking bonkers. Of course the real evil lies with the universities which tread their students like babies.

In my opinion, universities in the United States should have mandatory ADHD treatments like shown in South Park.

edit on 10-11-2016 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski

originally posted by: ketsuko

Stanford isn't the only one offering safe spaces. UMASS Lowell is too.

Date: Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Post Election Support

Dear Students,

We at the Multicultural Affairs Office hope this email reaches you and you are doing ok. We know many of you stayed up waiting to hear of the election results. These are unprecedented times. The nation as well as our community is reacting in many different ways. We are reaching out to each of you because we know that this was an intense election and we are already hearing a number of reactions, feelings and emotions. This is a critical time to make sure that you, your friends, classmates, neighbors are doing ok and seeking the appropriate support especially if they need a place to process or work through what they’re feeling.

You may hear or notice reactions both immediate and in the coming weeks, some anticipated and many that may be difficult to articulate or be shared. While it may take some time to fully take in all the recent events, please also know that the OMA office is here for you. Our UMass Lowell community is here for you. Do not hesitate at all to come in or ask for support.

Today there is a Post-election self-care session from 12-4pm in Moloney. The event will include cookies, mandalas, stress reduction techniques and mindfulness activities. Counseling and Health Services will also be available. We have sent out messages through our Social Media sites as well as encouraging students to drop in all week. Above all, take good care and know that there is strength in our community that you can lean on.

Kind regards,
Office of Multicultural Affairs Staff

Leslie Wong, Director
Elsie Otero, Associate Director
Francine Coston, Associate Director
Allyson Lynch, Coordinator
Michelle, Zohlman, Graduate Fellow

Elsie Otero
Associate Director, Office of Multicultural Affairs
University of Massachusetts Lowell
220 Pawtucket Street, Suite 366
Lowell, MA 01845

Yep that's real and was sent out as a mass email.

This is why the US is still lost, the next generation to come is just freaking bonkers. Of course the real evil lies with the universities which tread their students like babies.

In my opinion, universities in the United States should have mandatory ADHD treatments like shown in South Park.

Yeah, people don't get it. A little violence is a great motivator.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: JinMI

Those videos are frightening. I mean, I understood there were Clinton supporters. I didn't understand WHY after everything she has done, but knew some people supported her. But these people, I HOPE, aren't representative of the majority of Clinton voters.

I'm telling you literally 90% of these young people voting for Hillary don't know anything about her. They have not read one wikileaks email or know anything about the fbi investigations or any of her 50 previous scandels. All they know is she is a democrat, and Trump is supposedly a Racist. That is the total extent of their knowledge but they still have the nerve to say Trump supporters are the stupid ones.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: MoreInterior

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Ameilia

This disconnect from knowledge is the most troubling. "I HATE TRUMP!! because.. (insert media catchphrase)."

Also for the record, I take no pleasure in seeing people in agony or crying. I hope they are stronger in the coming weeks months.

I take a little pleasure in it, for one because they viciously and unapologetically accuse millions of decent people of harboring every kind of hatred. More than that, though, I don't think they are really in pain. They are acting this way for attention and self indulgence. This mentality will hopefully start to turn around now.

So you take pleasure in the pain you deny they have?

You sound like a real gem.

So she takes pleasure in nothingness. Thats deep man. Your a sage.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: omniEther

When all the non-racist, non-mysoginist, non-homophobic, non-bigoted everyday ordinary people get so sick of you calling them mysoginist, homophobic, bigoted and racist they go out and vote against your candidate

Do you

A: Revaluate your personal conduct and strategy convincing people to share your politics

Or

B: Scream homophobes, mysoginist, racist and bigots even louder

You plagiarized this from elsewhere and are presenting it as your own words.

Not cool.

Who cares? What are you some kind of Nazi Librarian?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Get yer waders out boys!! The liberal tears are flowing today!

tell me something, would you allow your 15 year old daughter to be alone in a room with trump, you know what he likes to grab.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Victimhood is a mental illness. They can't help but marinate in their misery. Their claims aren't just largely baseless accusations, but serve as the core their personal identities.

THAT was a brilliant observation. I concur. They don't need DBT and meds, they need, "A Good Kick in the Ass Therapy". I hate this Nazi Political Correct Pussy bullsh$t! SJW's can kiss my A$$!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Currr - RACK that whip!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Currr - RACK that whip!

Thanks man, now I have Devo in my head! You made me smile! Thanks, you totally ROCK!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The EU is hacking twitter and planting fake news and fake messages from officials into twitter accounts.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The EU hacking is now extended to international media outlets. They are publishing articles about shrinking ice in the arctic. We're again at the global warming scam. EU actively spreading global warming nonsense again to push for cosmic pessimism.

Fight nazi EU with the optimism of young people and the optimism of reason, over idiot British made catastrophist nonsense

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join