It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Liberals heads exploding on twitter.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think the girl in the OP video is taking it quite well in comparison with other libs

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I went to school back in the dark ages and they wouldn't have put up with this baloney for a second. I am just amazed at how utterly ridiculous these litte snowflakes are. The only time I saw people cry like these little babies was the day JFK was assassinated. And even then, we tried our best to "keep a stiff upper lip" and wait till we got home before we allowed the tears to flow. Didn't work, but we tried. We were a tough bunch and growing up was hard on us. Makes me wonder how in the world these snowflakes will ever survive and thrive when they have to get out, get a job and support themselves. Just SMH!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I've been laughing at Twitter since the votes started coming in. As annoying as SJW's are, the can be hilarious when they don't get their way.

Some gems:
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreInterior

How does one arrive at "tryna" as an alternate spelling for "trying to"?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Trying to → tryin' to → tryin' ta → tryinna → tryna ?

Just don't ask me why they spell it that way on purpose. But it's supposedly the "uneducated" people who voted Trump?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My best friend....

"He is a monster. 99% of the people who voted for him, voted for him BECAUSE of his rhetoric, not in spite of it. For the first time in my life I have absolutely no respect for the choice so many made in an election-in the past, even if I did not agree, no matter how vehemently, I always respected it. Not now. People chose hate. People willingly, knowingly chose a racist, hate-mongering, monster...because they WANTED to. Not because they were naïve, ignorant, or any of the other bull# excuses I'm seeing be made for them. No. People chose hate. Chump supporters CHOSE HATE. I will have no sympathy when it blows up in their faces."

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Seems the Globalists and George Soros have done their work well . The Deprogramming of these Lost Souls must be Implemented Immediately .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearloh but its very cool and very true, add some media provoking citizens and ya got it........as far as copying this, who are you the copywrite police ?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
One of the tweets I linked to has since been made private, so I can see how copy/pasting is actually better. It was something like "People were praying for Hurricane Matthew to go away, but it turns out it was trying to save us!", with a picture of a guy crying. Totally serious.

Oh, and if anyone is wondering why so many Twitter profile pictures are just a black square now, it's a form of protest. How clever.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What got to me was the constant stream of lies and having to watch people drinking the Kool Aid.

My wife says to me this morning, "It rained all night. It was Hillary's tears." Do understand that my wife is not a native citizen of this great nation ... and she was fine going with me to vote for President-Elect Trump ... because she couldn't stand the lies either.

What I saw at work was a simply embarrassing display of sniveling on the part of the Clintonites. That said, it was a rocking good day for the Trumpsters.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
This played a large, maybe pivotal part in putting Trump in office. The left even did this to centrist, independent and libertarian folks.

that's what first started turning me off. I grew up hippie ina town that voted 75% for Hillary, so you can imagine I didn't know republicans existed for my first years of life.. So coming from that background I would have to vote Hillary right? Hypocrites make me sick. Man there is a lot of hate stored in "progressives" This isn't progress it's regressing to child like temper tantrums.

I remember how it felt when Bush won, and then won again.. But I didn't go around hating people for voting for him. Grow up, you want these next years to go well? SUPPORT your fellow humans like good non racist non bigoted democrats are supposed to.. Otherwise you're just hurting yourself..

Hate is a one way ticket to the dark side, haha..

Smile more.
be kind to others.
it's not that hard.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

beware, f-bomb's

edit on 10-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wow. Those videos made me lose a huge chunk of faith in humanity.

Seriously, I didn't think the disconnect was THAT bad.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Those videos are frightening. I mean, I understood there were Clinton supporters. I didn't understand WHY after everything she has done, but knew some people supported her. But these people, I HOPE, aren't representative of the majority of Clinton voters.
edit on 11/10/16 by Ameilia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

This disconnect from knowledge is the most troubling. "I HATE TRUMP!! because.. (insert media catchphrase)."

Also for the record, I take no pleasure in seeing people in agony or crying. I hope they are stronger in the coming weeks months.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This disconnect from knowledge is the most troubling. "I HATE TRUMP!! because.. (insert media catchphrase)."

Also for the record, I take no pleasure in seeing people in agony or crying. I hope they are stronger in the coming weeks months.

I take a little pleasure in it, for one because they viciously and unapologetically accuse millions of decent people of harboring every kind of hatred. More than that, though, I don't think they are really in pain. They are acting this way for attention and self indulgence. This mentality will hopefully start to turn around now.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreInterior

I take a little pleasure in it, for one because they viciously and unapologetically accuse millions of decent people of harboring every kind of hatred. More than that, though, I don't think they are really in pain. They are acting this way for attention and self indulgence. This mentality will hopefully start to turn around now.

So you take pleasure in the pain you deny they have?

You sound like a real gem.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreInterior

Their pain is indicative of surmountable ignorance. They need real education and the will to think for themselves. They harbor hatred because they think that hatred has been exercised upon them.

Perhaps their end result is attention. Those kids need tough love and wisdom imparted upon them and motivation for deeper intelligence.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: MoreInterior

So you take pleasure in the pain you deny they have?

You sound like a real gem.

OK, I'll be super specific so you understand. I take pleasure in their sour grapes, and the fact that they are uploading this embarrassing crap to social media just so people will look at them and give them Likes and Retweets. That amuses me. And thank you, I feel like a gem today.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join