It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Liberals heads exploding on twitter.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Then there are people who are saying things like this. Is that why you supported Trump? So that your political foes could be served some "pay back" by law enforcement?

I was being a bit sarcastic with that one....still...if in any near future some cocky, rude, overly loud and agressive SJW gets a slap on the face or spends the night in jail for disturbing the peace...I wont lose sleep over it.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

wtf are you on?

You've been subscribing to the Doom Mongering for so long that you'd love to think the worst will happen. Infact I'm sure you'll be disappointed when Trump does a better job than Obama.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Stanford isn't the only one offering safe spaces. UMASS Lowell is too.

Date: Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Post Election Support

Dear Students,

We at the Multicultural Affairs Office hope this email reaches you and you are doing ok. We know many of you stayed up waiting to hear of the election results. These are unprecedented times. The nation as well as our community is reacting in many different ways. We are reaching out to each of you because we know that this was an intense election and we are already hearing a number of reactions, feelings and emotions. This is a critical time to make sure that you, your friends, classmates, neighbors are doing ok and seeking the appropriate support especially if they need a place to process or work through what they’re feeling.

You may hear or notice reactions both immediate and in the coming weeks, some anticipated and many that may be difficult to articulate or be shared. While it may take some time to fully take in all the recent events, please also know that the OMA office is here for you. Our UMass Lowell community is here for you. Do not hesitate at all to come in or ask for support.

Today there is a Post-election self-care session from 12-4pm in Moloney. The event will include cookies, mandalas, stress reduction techniques and mindfulness activities. Counseling and Health Services will also be available. We have sent out messages through our Social Media sites as well as encouraging students to drop in all week. Above all, take good care and know that there is strength in our community that you can lean on.

Kind regards,
Office of Multicultural Affairs Staff

Leslie Wong, Director
Elsie Otero, Associate Director
Francine Coston, Associate Director
Allyson Lynch, Coordinator
Michelle, Zohlman, Graduate Fellow

Elsie Otero
Associate Director, Office of Multicultural Affairs
University of Massachusetts Lowell
220 Pawtucket Street, Suite 366
Lowell, MA 01845

Yep that's real and was sent out as a mass email.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They have no one but Dirty Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the DNC and it corruption to thank. Bernie would have won.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Not to advocate such a jist, the thing with violence is it begets violence. Why do you think I came out so hardcore outta nowhere this year against the Social Justice Assault Warriors trend; find your crowds protecting and nurturing of them so deplorable??
edit on 9-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Exactly, just like the GOP had themselves to thank for Obama after how they raw dealed Ron Paul (twice).

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

#doesntmatter

#youlost

#suckitup

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Excuse me Andeluvian, but I don't think the poster was referring to the police.

I think he was referring to people finally popping someone in the mouth, who threatens to get someone fired over a hawiian bobble head doll, or females who think they can call white males "assholes" because "there policies hurt them or people who demand to be called "they" or "zey" because he or she no longer feels good.

I think that they are talking about people who are offended when others smoke, drink, eat meat, eat sugar, eat salt or any other of a hundred "health" edicts.

Or demand that we must destroy our economy in order to prevent climate change with absolutely no discussion allowed.

Or demands that we must transfer whatever wealth we have left to third word countries (actually to their desposts) because we have to conserve our resources.

Or those that demand that we build nothing, anywhere, ever in the name of protecting the environment.

I think Trump being elected was a backlash against the absolute tyranny of the progressives.

We don't need police to fight back.

Good on the Americans for finally standing up and being counted.

My congratulations.

Tired of Control Freaks

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

There will be a slight increase in police --> SJW beatings from now on.

Payback time

Yes, because of the results of the election, there should be an uptick in police beating people. Because "payback time." Perfect example of exactly what people not voting for Trump were afraid of.

There are a lot of people saying that Trump's victory is a "victory for everyone" and that the rest of us are just looking at it all wrong.

Then there are people who are saying things like this. Is that why you supported Trump? So that your political foes could be served some "pay back" by law enforcement?

LOL
I've been waiting for u to crawl out of ur water hole, antlantian...

Have any more 1000 word anti-trump manifestos u wish to share...?

Man I was so happy trump won just to trigger your delicate sensibilities...were u able to find a safe space with other triggered progressives where y'all could comfort each other?

Christosterone
edit on 9-11-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's almost surreal reading those announcements.

We have a very long uphill battle, hopefully the next generation isn't ruined by the leftist education system...

Is this really widespread? People needing counseling over an election loss?

link   

Today there is a Post-election self-care session

Post-election....self...care...session...

The world has gone mad.

Quick Donny...get the fire going.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm having a great day.

I don't even like, care for, agree with, or necessarily support Trump on anything...

But I absolutely am enjoying this.
It is simply addictive!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Most people I have seen today arent just lashing out because they're whiners and because they lost. Many, can see Trump for what he is and are scared of what he may bring to this country. Humbleone above is correct though, the blame has to lie on the DNC and Debbie Wasserman Shultz. They're blatant forcing of Hillary down our throats, a candidate that many couldnt even tolerate over Trump is what put us in this place.

I do have to say though, do we all honestly not believe that had the roles been reversed and it had been Hillary winning each swing state by in many cases just a few thousand votes that many in this forum, and many in our social media feed would be screaming "RIGGED" and that she is not legitimately the President.
edit on 9-11-2016 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

and then there`s this:

Yale professor makes midterm optional for students distraught over Trump win.
Liberal students across the nation watched in shock as Donald Trump clinched victory from Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States.

But some wiped their tears, and pulled themselves together enough to ask their professors to cancel their exams because they were so upset by the results.

And one Yale economics professor heard the cry, and decided to protect his snowflake charges by making the test optional.

www.foxnews.com...

apparently if you`re not a trump supporter your midterm exam is optional, at least in this guys class.I hope they don`t expect that same treatment from their employer when they graduate and get a job.

edit on 9-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

It's almost surreal reading those announcements.

We have a very long uphill battle, hopefully the next generation isn't ruined by the leftist education system...

Is this really widespread? People needing counseling over an election loss?

Oh, you want some more fun? Check out the front pages of Slate and HuffPo. They could qualify for the Onion except I think they're serious.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Aren't there federal attendance guidelines being crossed with that sort of thing?? Recall how they needed safe spaces and teams of shrinks, something like a week off school, after the GOP convention.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

There are two of the regular contributors at Power Line blog who are college profs. One is at Berkeley and the other is at CU in Boulder last I checked. One of them referred to a prof at his institution who had to cancel classes because she couldn't stop crying. She apparently "no longer feels safe."

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
They have no one but Dirty Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the DNC and it corruption to thank. Bernie would have won.

Don't forget Bill Clinton, too:
Link to Washington Post:
Donald Trump talked politics with Bill Clinton weeks before launching 2016 bid

They all HAD to have Hillary. But even Trump could not out-do her huge unfavorables and trust issues.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Stanford isn't the only one offering safe spaces. UMASS Lowell is too.

Date: Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Post Election Support

Dear Students,

We at the Multicultural Affairs Office hope this email reaches you and you are doing ok. We know many of you stayed up waiting to hear of the election results. These are unprecedented times. The nation as well as our community is reacting in many different ways. We are reaching out to each of you because we know that this was an intense election and we are already hearing a number of reactions, feelings and emotions. This is a critical time to make sure that you, your friends, classmates, neighbors are doing ok and seeking the appropriate support especially if they need a place to process or work through what they’re feeling.

You may hear or notice reactions both immediate and in the coming weeks, some anticipated and many that may be difficult to articulate or be shared. While it may take some time to fully take in all the recent events, please also know that the OMA office is here for you. Our UMass Lowell community is here for you. Do not hesitate at all to come in or ask for support.

Today there is a Post-election self-care session from 12-4pm in Moloney. The event will include cookies, mandalas, stress reduction techniques and mindfulness activities. Counseling and Health Services will also be available. We have sent out messages through our Social Media sites as well as encouraging students to drop in all week. Above all, take good care and know that there is strength in our community that you can lean on.

Kind regards,
Office of Multicultural Affairs Staff

Leslie Wong, Director
Elsie Otero, Associate Director
Francine Coston, Associate Director
Allyson Lynch, Coordinator
Michelle, Zohlman, Graduate Fellow

Elsie Otero
Associate Director, Office of Multicultural Affairs
University of Massachusetts Lowell
220 Pawtucket Street, Suite 366
Lowell, MA 01845

Yep that's real and was sent out as a mass email.
:

More news to me is that there are safe places in Lowell, MA. Who knew?
edit on 9-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join