It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Liberals heads exploding on twitter.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is insane, they are now becoming radical

mobile.twitter.com...

Trending#1
#notmypresident
#still with her

edit on 11/9/16 by Hefficide because: Properly sourced external content with attribution

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just more icing on the cake, enjoy the sweetness.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

When all the non-racist, non-mysoginist, non-homophobic, non-bigoted everyday ordinary people get so sick of you calling them mysoginist, homophobic, bigoted and racist they go out and vote against your candidate

Do you

A: Revaluate your personal conduct and strategy convincing people to share your politics

Or

B: Scream homophobes, mysoginist, racist and bigots even louder

You plagiarized this from elsewhere and are presenting it as your own words.

Not cool.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Victimhood is a mental illness. They can't help but marinate in their misery. Their claims aren't just largely baseless accusations, but serve as the core their personal identities.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There will be a slight increase in police --> SJW beatings from now on.

Payback time

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
This is insane, they are now becoming radical

mobile.twitter.com...

Trending#1
#notmypresident
#still with her

When all the non-racist, non-mysoginist, non-homophobic, non-bigoted everyday ordinary people get so sick of you calling them mysoginist, homophobic, bigoted and racist they go out and vote against your candidate

Do you

A: Revaluate your personal conduct and strategy convincing people to share your politics

Or

B: Scream homophobes, mysoginist, racist and bigots even louder

According to my timeline unless there was a Mandela effect. You chose B: and that's why your candidate lost.

Source it.

Dammit, this is why you lot had Melania copy without awareness Michelle's speech!

Anyhow, give them a week or so and they will move on. they are currently fighting the horrors of anime and other Japanese art being literally worse than hitler that needs to be banned...this is just their latest nonsense that'll fizzle out (until jan 20th area when he is actually in office..then another week or so of them crying and being triggered to death.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

plagiarism? It is why she lost, and I quoted it from the first Twitter linked in the OP,

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Source is the first link. He tweeted it too What else should I have done?
edit on 9-11-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
They will just step-up the mutiny and elect Hillary straight from a cell next cycle.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Get yer waders out boys!! The liberal tears are flowing today!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We had an issue at work today and I sent the guy home to recover he probably thinks it's great till he sees I charged I'm vacation time for it. He felt weak and like no one understood what he was going through. I told him he could take a half day and come back tomorrow refreshed.

He's not going to see January 1st in lab he just doesn't know it's out of my hands finally!

+1 more 
link   
This played a large, maybe pivotal part in putting Trump in office. The left even did this to centrist, independent and libertarian folks.

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

"Not cool"
It was in quotes...All you have to do is select and search. A reddit source comes up...

Why are you whining?
If the shoe fits wear it. If it pinches, it fits too well.

edit on 9-11-2016 by UMayBRite! because: whatever

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Payback time

Yes, because of the results of the election, there should be an uptick in police beating people. Because "payback time." Perfect example of exactly what people not voting for Trump were afraid of.

There are a lot of people saying that Trump's victory is a "victory for everyone" and that the rest of us are just looking at it all wrong.

Then there are people who are saying things like this. Is that why you supported Trump? So that your political foes could be served some "pay back" by law enforcement?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

OMG that video in the link LOL
edit on 9-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Glenn Beck is that you?

I think he means that the police are going to have their hands full with all the liberals rioting this weekend.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You just oppose police violence because you are racist... and sexist probably too.

+16 more 
link   
I've read some whoppers: "Oh great, now we have Hitler back in charge"

"America is so f***ing dumb" - why does exercising our democratic right upset you?

So much drama for the poor little snowflakes.

The celebs who came out in support of Hillary are the biggest hypocrites; they bag the wall yet their homes are compounds surrounded by giant walls. They want people's guns to be taken away but they surround themselves with armed guards.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Did that go out during the last two elections?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Payback time

Because "payback time." Perfect example of exactly what people not voting for Trump were afraid of.

There are a lot of people saying that Trump's victory is a "victory for everyone" and that the rest of us are just looking at it all wrong.

I know this is not a familiar idea to you liberals but in competition there are winners and losers...The people who didn't vote for Trump are the losers this morning....that's just the way it is. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose....This time you lost....We can give Hillary and the Dem a participation ribbon if it makes you feel a little more warm and fuzzy....I heard that's the new left thing to do.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join