It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

can trump keep his mouth shut?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
this dude is going to be able to check out national security papers. # like that.
i dont think i trust that he wont get on whatsapp with his bestie putin and start being loose lipped with secret #.

i know a lot of people on this board are trump fans. thats cool. i dont get it but tis your opinion so it is right for you.
having said that let me say that i can not believe this is happening. ive been in disbelief all day long.

this is like some surreal idiocracy stuff here.
god damn president kamacho with his brawndo with electrolytes.

jesus christ

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

buahahhahahh

Donny is coming to git ya

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Trumpy Balboa has schocked the world!

Only in America, baby!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What kind of loose lips are you worried about?

It was the loose lips of Wikileaks and hackers which countered the tight lipped corruption in DC, which saved this nation and its future and kept a criminal family out of the white house.

If Trump spills the beans on corruption behind the scenes, more power to him.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think his mouth is probably open today...

Perhaps he is singing this song:

-Chris

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

its surreal.
he would have been the tits in 1952.

this just seems like major steps back to me.
he said he wants conservative justices. talked about some sort of punishment for abortion.
its 2016. i was thinking a little more progressive/liberal than trump would have been great. you know

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yeah, sounds like youre worried that Trump will do what Clinton has been getting away with for years.

I hear ya mate! I didnt like the idea of someone like that in the whitehouse either, good thing youre only worried about what MIGHT happen based on assumption, rather than standard operating procedure from Hillary.
edit on 1192016 by Butterfinger because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

im worried about everything. wikileaks. hackers. ok i get spilling the beans.

they are not the president though.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

i am very worried about what might happen.
for sure

link   
I wouldn`t worry too much about what trump might do with national security secrets, you should be more worried about what Hillary has already done with national security secrets.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
this dude is going to be able to check out national security papers. # like that.

jesus christ

I'll give him a chance...but I suspect that he'll have putin's hand up his rear pretty soon. Putin knows the game, Trump doesn't.

I've been saying all along that we're turning in to Idiocracy...It's what plants crave.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i dont think i trust that he wont get on whatsapp with his bestie putin and start being loose lipped with secret #.

i know a lot of people on this board are trump fans. thats cool. i dont get it but tis your opinion so it is right for you.
having said that let me say that i can not believe this is happening. ive been in disbelief all day long.

jesus christ

Right. Because it wasn't like HRC exposed our national security secrets on her private server.

FBI Sources: Clinton Server Hacked By 'At Least Five' Foreign Intel Agencies

'Some surreal idiocracy' indeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
.It's what plants crave.

ahahahahahahah.
yes.
"your kids are now in the custody of carls junior"

youre right about trump not having the stuff when it comes to the big game

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

i was thinking a little more progressive/liberal than trump would have been great. you know

Of course, you're entitled to your vote. Obviously that wasnt the consensus.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Tears are full of electrolytes.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Let's hope he doesn't keep his mouth shut, especially for yours or anyone else's sake. We need transparency.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Of course, you're entitled to your vote. Obviously that wasnt the consensus.

i know. i said the same of trump supporters.
bums me out though.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hopefully he will tone down on the divisive rhetoric and become more pragmatic and diplomatic in the way he addresses matters—both domestically and abroad. On a side note: I feel like a great evil has been lifted from this world due to Clinton's devastating loss to Trump. Hopefully, the geopolitical horrors caused by American imperialism across the globe over the past few decades—especially the last decade—will also become toned down due to the fact President Elect Trump is not part of the political establishment. I won't be holding my breath, tho.

As a Canadian who has witnessed first hand some of the humanitarian horrors and international blunders created by American foriegn policy—especially at the hands of Secretary Clinton and her ilk—I would like to thank the American people for not electing HRC.

A *character* like Trump becoming POTUS is surreal. America is indeed "exceptional" on so many levels...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
They have dirt on him, he won't say or do anything untoward.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is Brexit X 10.

The biggest bloody nose the Bildebergs have taken. Brexit was great, this was phenomenal.

Now they will come out fighting like they have never fought before. And when they do, there will be lots of comments like I told you so, and Hillary claiming that people didn't know what people were voting for, etc, etc.

This is Brexit X 10.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join