It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 9/11 trauma-based event?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here in NZ (and other places, obviously) we write our dates differently. So while we know of "9/11" - Trump's victory happened on our 9/11.

We have one of the freest media in the world, yet today there were so many harsh and down-right defamatory articles against Trump becoming President. Nothing about the HRC emails. I honestly think this caught the ENTIRE establishment (globally) with their pants down.

Fiat greenbacks to mop up sweat hopefully.

Incidentally, I can't stand Trump and it will be an interesting ride. But HRC and her ilk are rotten to the core (many of you will have known this for many years already) - I honestly believe you are better off with him even if things get tough.

Anyway, if nothing else, New Zealand is lovely this time of year and we need SKILLED migrants

Why Choose New Zealand

Peace and love to you all
V
edit on 9-11-2016 by VaticNZ because: (hopefully) fixed link

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VaticNZ

Sorry, new here. How should I have posted to get my thread into a different group (i.e. Political Madness)?

Thanks
V

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: VaticNZ

Sorry, new here. How should I have posted to get my thread into a different group (i.e. Political Madness)?

Thanks
V

I think it's fine but i am not sure of all the rules either, Thank you for your Invite to NZ sweet. But if I was going to leave would have already done it during Bush/Obama. I am just not that kind of person.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have entertained with the idea of searching for job in NZ, Australia or Canada, but i'm not american
, how are things in your country, over saturated with PhDs in chemistry?

the rock nz is the best internet radio station in the world

edit on 9-11-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hermit777

Thanks
V

I think it's fine but i am not sure of all the rules either, Thank you for your Invite to NZ sweet. But if I was going to leave would have already done it during Bush/Obama. I am just not that kind of person.

Well I wish you all the best of luck and peace.
I think you'll all be fine.

V

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I have entertained with the idea of searching for job in NZ, Australia or Canada, but i'm not american

Personally I think Australia will undergo some slight destabilisation due to their VERY close ties at the upper levels.

Here... we have the same issues as everywhere, just on a much smaller scale. We're a very humble, tolerant country and try to do our best on the world stage to show leadership in peace, which I think is just awesome. You'd be welcome, so long as you're not too loud

I'm not sure of the all the areas in which we're short on skills, but have a look at this site:
NZ Skills Shortages
It essentially works on a points system. No harm in looking

And The Rock is awesome!

Peace
V

edit on 9-11-2016 by VaticNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I wish I lived in NZ right now, it does sort of feel like 9/11.....Trumps going to put people like Rudi Giuliani at top level positions, these are traitors far worse that HRC. Oh and thanks to the FBI for meddling in an election.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Australia has too many poisonous creatures SPIDERS ewwwww....

NZ is beautiful.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hermit777

Australia has too many poisonous creatures SPIDERS ewwwww....

NZ is beautiful.

We do actually have a couple of poisonous spiders, the Katapo (red back) and the White Tail. But they're generally benign. But yeah, no snakes and dinner plate-sized Huntsman and ...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lauraeleven
I wish I lived in NZ right now, it does sort of feel like 9/11.....Trumps going to put people like Rudi Giuliani at top level positions, these are traitors far worse that HRC. Oh and thanks to the FBI for meddling in an election.

The whole thing seemed like a sequel to The Truman Show. Ironic?

I got confused by the whole FBI thing. Very, very odd.

I *personally* think there's a high chance you'll actually end up having President Pence

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The whole thing seemed like a sequel to The Truman Show. Ironic?

I got confused by the whole FBI thing. Very, very odd.

I *personally* think there's a high chance you'll actually end up having President Pence

Shhhhhhhh but i worry that will happen (72 are you kidding me) They were both too old, thought Reagan taught us that.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Thank the DNC too.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Thank the DNC too.

I've honestly lost track of which of your departments and notable figures are what and aligned with whom.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Thank the DNC too.

I've honestly lost track of which of your departments and notable figures are what and aligned with whom.

Clinton is part of the Democratic National Committee ( DNC ) which is supposed to represent the entire Democratic party. They colluded with Hillary to secure her nomination by essentially screwing Bernie Sanders. So they meddled im the election illegally and immorally.

In hindsight, had it come down to Trump vs. Sanders, there's a good chance Sanders would be our president right now.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

does v = vinny?

top topics

join